Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,829 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

The End Of Days & Its Horsemen - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The End Of Days & Its Horsemen (371 Views)

My Name Is John Dare Henry - THE END / In The End...The Beginning (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / The End Is Only The End( Completed) Short story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The End Of Days & Its Horsemen by Farastein(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
The many in Afrika and the world at large have thought, prayed and anticipated the End of Days. A time where it is believed the world and the government in which we live in perishes and a New World rises in its stead; a New Jerusalem is created out of the Old. The Shepherd has come to separate his stubborn G.O.A.Ts from his mindless Sheeples. Those unworthy of a New World, those who would rather die than see the world Change; see things rearranged, would perish with this Old World.

The First Horseman arrives with his battle of the COVID-19 plague. Will the Horseman find you worthy of a New World? Are you lost in the many, having no mind and dream-plan of your own? Or are you with the few heading up the narrow path of life that others refuse to take? The Angel of Death is about to sweep over the lands, killing all those who are not marked with the blood of the lamb; the blood of society’s biggest Rebel; the Blood of Yeshua the Nazarene.

God is indeed Love and Its true Children possess Its qualities. Did you clothe me when I was naked? Had you checked up on me whilst I was in prison? Did you feed me when I was hungry? Did you nurse me when I was sick? Did you love me? Had you been filled with resent for the Gift of Life you were given? Had you been your true soul whilst others had behaved themselves seeking to please a society that takes no notice of them? Are you truly in the Lord’s Army?

As the Angel of Death patrols the World in the Night of History, the Righteous must ensure they live Rightly with the Change of the times. Like in the days of Noah, the Righteous are to assemble in the Ark. As the Wind of Death blows through the night, the children of God are to wait it through indoors like in the days of Moses. The Righteous who have always strived to utilize their lives to help themselves and others, shall be helped by the Temple of God that resides in the human mind. Heaven indeed only helps those who help themselves.

These Arks in Afrika shall be located in the food-producing rural communities, as only those who have continuous access to food for months on end would survive the hunger that comes with this Horseman. As more stringent means are taken to abate the spread of the Wind of Death by closing necessities such as markets and banks and society breaks down to a halt; would the hate and disunity of the many sabotage the boat of society?

In Afrika, like in the Yoruba proverb, the Farmer would truly become King. The very Horsemen of the revelation are the cure to the ills of our society. The Righteous who Respond rightly to the actions of the Universe according to the End of Days which has been brought upon us by the Collective Consciousness of the many who have thought, prayed and anticipated it. Help yourself consciously and the Temple of God which resides in your Subconscious helps you; as you possess the qualities of your Creator, of God.

I know you had expected a Grand Judge and Jury to have been in charge of deciding your Fate in these times; placing you in the Book of Life, or in the Book of Death. The False Prophets who relegate your mind in the name of Religion had made you believed so all these years. We’ve always been made to believe God scrutinizes us from above, never realizing that he Sees us from within.

You’re your own Judge, Jury, Defendant & Complainant. Have you lived worthy? Is your heart heavy with so much evil thoughts, words & actions that it outweighs the Feather of Justice? Will you live Rightly with the times in Righteousness? Will you tremble before the Angel of Death in paralyzing fear knowing you’re not one of the Shepherd’s stubborn G.O.A.T who kept to the ways of Truth and Wisdom, following the narrow uphill Path of Life that others refuse to choose?

Visit www.afroagropower. and www.forexcampuses. to be enlightened on how to access the Arks and make refuge whilst earning a living even as you await the passing the Angel of Death in our lands. Follow AfroAgro on Nairaland to aid your survival during the End of Days as the Horseman rides through the Earth.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Offended, Pls Bear With Me / Kill, Or Be Killed / Article Writers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.