Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus (44766 Views)

Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins / Rivers State On Lockdown, All Borders Closed Over Coronavirus / Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by makewetalk2: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
I will rather stare at my shiit for days that try to scratch your surface for there is no gain in/with you.
Farewell!
festacman:

Balderdash from a man with bloated ego.I told you to stop wasting your time trying to cow me. You ain't gonna scratch the surface. #Steely
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Carlyscales: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
festacman:
If I would have my way, Abba Kyari will not return as Chief of Staff as punishment for his flagrant act of carelessness that exposed Nigerian President and his entire cabinet to a possibility of viral attack. Failing, wilfully, to self-isolate was unprofessional and treasonous in some sense. Something must give.

Guy it's never wise to attack a problem from the symptoms and not the roots.

The issue here is not the actions of the chief of staff, but that someone like him is our chief of staff should be the concern.

The nepotism, corruption and abuse of powers that brought these men to power is my pain really. This man is actually our defacto president ahead great minds like Osibanjo n d likes. Isn't worrying?

U need to ask how come Buhari is our president in 21st century? Compare him with other presidents ( even in Africa sef) first. Someone that can't even pronounce COVID-19, something that children in Nigeria are already giving presentations both on and offline.
Get me well, I'm not saying Buhari is an illegal or an impostor president. He's duly elected president of Nigeria. But the fact that we have a system that produces Buhari and Atiku likes as president in 21st century should call for worry n questions.
This is the only way nations n societies evolve n progress.

A man cannot give what he doesn't have. Buhari has lots of personal qualities oo, but at best he should be a regional or religious leader. But definitely not a president of multi- cultural n religious nation as ours.
He doesn't have the capacity to deliver as a leader especially at this his age.
He really didn't have any business contesting for this second term. You will definitely understand me better if ever the pandemic escalates, and you see that this nation is on autopilot and no one really is in charge.

So, Abba kyari isn't the problem, but the man that appointed and kept him there, with all the scandals n incompetence, is the problem really.

I strongly believe that Nigeria needs a leader with the capacity of Obasanjo, sincerity of Yaradua and the contentment of Buhari all combined together.
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by festacman(m): 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
Carlyscales:

Guy it's never wise to attack a problem from the symptoms and not the roots.

The issue here is not the actions of the chief of staff, but that someone like him is our chief of staff should be the concern.

The nepotism, corruption and abuse of powers that brought these men to power is my pain really. This man is actually our defacto president ahead great minds like Osibanjo n d likes. Isn't worrying?

U need to ask how come Buhari is our president in 21st century? Compare him with other presidents ( even in Africa sef) first. Someone that can't even pronounce COVID-19, something that children in Nigeria are already giving presentations both on and offline.
Get me well, I'm not saying Buhari is an illegal or an impostor president. He's duly elected president of Nigeria. But the fact that we have a system that produces Buhari and Atiku likes as president in 21st century should call for worry n questions.
This is the only way nations n societies evolve n progress.

A man cannot give what he doesn't have. Buhari has lots of personal qualities oo, but at best he should be a regional or religious leader. But definitely not a president of multi- cultural n religious nation as ours.
He doesn't have the capacity to deliver as a leader especially at this his age.
He really didn't have any business contesting for this second term. You will definitely understand me better if ever the pandemic escalates, and you see that this nation is on autopilot and no one really is in charge.

So, Abba kyari isn't the problem, but the man that appointed and kept him there, with all the scandals n incompetence, is the problem really.

I strongly believe that Nigeria needs a leader with the capacity of Obasanjo, sincerity of Yaradua and the contentment of Buhari all combined together.

Obviously, you wrote this straight from your heart. Good.

However, please, I want you to note, first, that life is never a straight line. It is therefore difficult to get one person who "capacity of Obasanjo, sincerity of Yaradua and the contentment of Buhari all combined together" as yearn for.

Second, no person is without any weakness and no one is completely useless. Believe me, Pres. Buhari with all his shortcomings is serving practical purposes far away from what the people he replaced would have been serving given their failure in 16 years. Obviously, most Nigerians are beclouded by his shortcomings than his efforts. Time is ultimate judge.

Third, in democratic elections, population and finance are superior to logic. That's why unless young Nigerians come together beyond social media to mobilize and get a 'fitting' person elected, the hawks may just make a come back in 2023 to resume their looting, which is worse than tolerating Buhari's shortcomings for next three years.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by Ruby5: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
festacman:

You sheepishly follow a so-leader who has not produced a single document to show the roadmap of how the dream of Biafra will be realised. Well done.

World power, America Please, UN and all the right thinking international political leaders even heavens and planets Earth are with Biafra roadmap.

Biafra shall be restores. Only Biafra Nation can protect us from coronavirus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate / Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / Oil Discovered In Lagos Water Wells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.