Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks (63482 Views)

Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing / Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide / Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by Jackmj(m): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
Theboss100:
A prophet that is chilling in hell with his 72 virgins. There is only one MESSIAH. HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS. Not that pedophile. Kiss a cow's butt if ure not satisfied.

Bro respect other people's belief, do you think Jesus will be happy with the comment you just made?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by am4truth(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
Greenbirth:
I have one question. Since this corona started it seems like the bokoharam have gone into hiding or one of them has contacted it. Since they are rapist and murderer.

My question now is where are the boko boys.?

You joke with many sensitive things. I am sure you weren't aware that boko boys killed about 50 of our military guys this week.
It's there on the internet.
Boko boys no send covid 19. Be careful and stay safe

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
most people will die of hunger
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by Seun(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
Reference:

Seun, I said as far back as early February that this pandemic was more an economic battle than a healthcare one. Let this be clear to Nigerians. We donot have social security, we donot have medicaid and medical insurance remains in its infancy. The typical Nigerian pays his medical bills from his pocket, he will have to pay to receive Covid -19 treatmemt from a pocket that is under threat now.

As we speak even goverment doctors are being asked to source their PPE to battle this scourge. The government cannot provide the basic tools of war. That is how under resourced our goverment is. Now you ask your citizens to fight this pestilence with one economic hand tied behind their backs. How is the country going to win.

If this pestilence lasts till the end of the year, who can survive 8 months without income. Can this country survive a year without an agricultural planting season?....You shut the markets and farmers cannot sell their produce, why will they cultivate anew even as the rains have come. This thing has long term implications.

Other nations are precise and deliberate in their planning. They have an entry and exit strategy to shutting down. What is the strategy of this government in handling this crises. Please help me ask them.
You’ve said it all.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by smiliyB(f): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
Greenbirth:
I have one question. Since this corona started it seems like the bokoharam have gone into hiding or one of them has contacted it. Since they are rapist and murderer.

you didn't hear the news of their attack on soldiers about 3days ago that killed over 70soldiers
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by thomjoe(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
Best decision thus far if implemented
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by Seun(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
So people in Sango Ota won’t be able to go to Alakuko under this rule?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by nuele(m): 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
Always "to", FG and delays are like 5&6
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by SavageMaster: 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
BiggestGurl19:
Haaa my rent will expire this 31st

Tell your landlord Covid has taken over. Let us sort ourselves out first, abeg.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by OtotoC: 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
post=87782799:
Sh#t getting real every morning we wake up.

Our world presently looks just like a movie,
we are all watching on the Television Screen.

It remind us of those epidemic and pandemic movies,
where people lock themselves indoor,
afraid of going out,
because there is something deadly outside, killing everyone.
Now, it is happening in our korokoro eyes

GOD SAVE US ALL
GOD SAVE THE WORLD.

[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by makewetalk2: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
even the bangladeshis are seeking visas to christians countries
stay there deceiving yourself
fastest growing sheet
no be the america way i day so
i day see una
AbdulHakeem44:

Little do you know that the Islam is fast growing in your America today, you may choose to deny it. WaliLlāhil hamd

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by PrinceMajestic: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
post=87782799:
Sh#t getting real every morning we wake up.

Our world presently looks just like a movie,
we are all watching on the Television Screen.

It remind us of those epidemic and pandemic movies,
where people lock themselves indoor,
afraid of going out,
because there is something deadly outside, killing everyone.
Now, it is happening in our korokoro eyes

GOD SAVE US ALL
GOD SAVE THE WORLD.

religious people are a bunch of psychos. You want god to save you yet others of same faith with you believe that your god is punishing you. Y'all religious people are too 4kin sick in the head

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by princefrank76: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
BiggestGurl19:
then find way jappa now�
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by idahme(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
How do you expect people with low IQ leading the nation to Chun out astonishing ideas for the nation. As long as we continue like this, voting people who should not be near government as our leaders we will continue to be reactive than proactive.....

Paperwhite:
This is what government should have done three weeks ago.Too late.So bad!
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by wazirmichika1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
Corona19 is over in Jesus name
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by Ryan14(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
[b][/b] Isaiah 26:20
20Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

Today is 26:20 and even the Government is asking everyone to and hide small.��

What a mighty God we serve!
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by Skoopy(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
BiggestGurl19:
I thought I was in it alone....
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by sexylogan(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
farano:
did you miss me tongue

At all grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by drololaaof: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Some churches are conducting services underneath send law enforcement agencies out to all nook and crannies for enforcement
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by Mshad662(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
I'm supposed to buy a Samsung note 8 from someone in lag. How to send am come mystate become issue.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by Smartguy20(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
chaiii this one touch me....how I wun take travel go delta go see my Mumcy nah���
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by mechanics(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
This is serious o.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by lexy2014: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Ooin. People will cross border with their legs. Good move by FG

But d same FG crossed its legs and waited 4 people to bring d virus into d country despite cries from several quarters long before that d airports should be closed. What's good about d move when d govt is trying punish people for its incompetence?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by amliftedhigher: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
BiggestGurl19:
Your stuupiidiityy is like peak milk is in you.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by lexy2014: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
drololaaof:
Some churches are conducting services underneath send law enforcement agencies out to all nook and crannies for enforcement

Y did d govt not send law enforcement agencies to fish out d 35 senators who returned from d UK without submitting themselves to health checks? Y didn't d govt prevent UK& German returnees from entering d country with d virus?
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by lexy2014: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
nuele:
Always "to", FG and delays are like 5&6

U didn't add "misplaced priority". It deliberately left d airports open for people to bring in d virus. Its now its wants to form activity
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by lexy2014: 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
thomjoe:
Best decision thus far if implemented

Its not d best decision. It is a diversion from d failure of d govt in preventing d virus from entering d country in d first place. D govt is even nepotistic and incompetent in saving lives
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by lexy2014: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
Seun:
If there are only 51 cases in Nigeria, most of whom have a history of travel abroad, why are they doing all this? Shutting down the country doesn’t solve the virus. It only gives more time for the real work: testing, isolation and treatment. So how will essential businesses run without buying things from Lagos?

Am glad I read ur comment. It shows there a few people whose cerebral capacity exceeds that of those who say they are in charge of govt in Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by AMOTEKUN2023: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
Greenbirth:

They killed 70 soldiers few days ago

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by lexy2014: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
Reference:

Seun, I said as far back as early February that this pandemic was more an economic battle than a healthcare one. Let this be clear to Nigerians. We donot have social security, we donot have medicaid and medical insurance remains in its infancy. The typical Nigerian pays his medical bills from his pocket, he will have to pay to receive Covid -19 treatmemt from a pocket that is under threat now.

As we speak even goverment doctors are being asked to source their PPE to battle this scourge. The government cannot provide the basic tools of war. That is how under resourced our goverment is. Now you ask your citizens to fight this pestilence with one economic hand tied behind their backs. How is the country going to win.

If this pestilence lasts till the end of the year, who can survive 8 months without income. Can this country survive a year without an agricultural planting season?....You shut the markets and farmers cannot sell their produce, why will they cultivate anew even as the rains have come. This thing has long term implications.

Other nations are precise and deliberate in their planning. They have an entry and exit strategy to shutting down. What is the strategy of this government in handling this crises. Please help me ask them.

Excellent. I thought I was d only one thinking this way. Some think d issue ends with just social isolation whereas there are more profound dire economic consequences waiting in d wings. But as usual, our govt remains vision less and selfish
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by Blackpearlous(f): 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
Greenbirth:

Self isolation

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks by sulaak(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
AlphaStorm:
How would the agberos sustain themselves Nd their families in this period
This is serious oooo. This is the time for churches to practice what they preach. Soo many people would starve
Nigerian Churches are business ventures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real / China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.