Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Refer Me To An Org I Can Deliver Bulk Hand Sanitizer To, In Lagos And Get Paid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Refer Me To An Org I Can Deliver Bulk Hand Sanitizer To, In Lagos And Get Paid (420 Views)

Coronavirus: Pharmacy Accused Of Selling A Bottle Of Hand Sanitizer For N19,950 / Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) / Please Refer Me To A Good Urologist!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refer Me To An Org I Can Deliver Bulk Hand Sanitizer To, In Lagos And Get Paid by ConcNiggress56(f): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
I have both locally made and imported hand sanitizer of different sizes..

Refer me and get paid for referral..

I only deliver to organisations or corporate individuals who makes bulk purchase..

Thank you..

Comment under this thread.. I will contact you
Re: Refer Me To An Org I Can Deliver Bulk Hand Sanitizer To, In Lagos And Get Paid by CYBERWEAVER(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2020
Call Brekete family, Abuja
Re: Refer Me To An Org I Can Deliver Bulk Hand Sanitizer To, In Lagos And Get Paid by ConcNiggress56(f): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Call Brekete family, Abuja

Do you have a contact there?

I don't even know what brekete is
Re: Refer Me To An Org I Can Deliver Bulk Hand Sanitizer To, In Lagos And Get Paid by powerkey: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
ConcNiggress56:
I have both locally made and imported hand sanitizer of different sizes..

Refer me and get paid for referral..

I only deliver to organisations or corporate individuals who makes bulk purchase..

Thank you..

Comment under this thread.. I will contact you

Show me what you have
Re: Refer Me To An Org I Can Deliver Bulk Hand Sanitizer To, In Lagos And Get Paid by ConcNiggress56(f): 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
powerkey:

Show me what you have

Find attached

Re: Refer Me To An Org I Can Deliver Bulk Hand Sanitizer To, In Lagos And Get Paid by dd12345: 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
pls your contact number
Re: Refer Me To An Org I Can Deliver Bulk Hand Sanitizer To, In Lagos And Get Paid by EdoPrince93(m): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
Price?

1 Like

Re: Refer Me To An Org I Can Deliver Bulk Hand Sanitizer To, In Lagos And Get Paid by casdoruche: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
EdoPrince93:
Price?
I like you siggy

1 Like

Re: Refer Me To An Org I Can Deliver Bulk Hand Sanitizer To, In Lagos And Get Paid by EdoPrince93(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
casdoruche:

I like you siggy
������
Tnx
Re: Refer Me To An Org I Can Deliver Bulk Hand Sanitizer To, In Lagos And Get Paid by CYBERWEAVER(m): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
ConcNiggress56:

Do you have a contact there?
I don't even know what brekete is
Wow are you in this life

(1) (Reply)

Don't Run Out Of Black Seed This COVID-19 Period / COVID-19 Was Accidentally Leaked From Wuhan Lab In China But Not As A Bioweapon / The Missing Chinese Doctors May Have Been Shared Among Multinationals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.