Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Popular American Pastor TD Jakes Might Have Contacted Deadly Corona Virus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Popular American Pastor TD Jakes Might Have Contacted Deadly Corona Virus (356 Views)

Please Help Me, I Have Contacted Staphylococcus Aureus / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular American Pastor TD Jakes Might Have Contacted Deadly Corona Virus by Guiderlaurel: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2020
Popular American pastor Thomas Dexter Jakes Sr., popularly known worldwide as T. D. Jakes might have tested positive to the deadly corona virus that is currently ravaging the world.

A popular Twitter user @LaurelChinedu, stated this via his twitter handle with the inscription "OMG �� What is wrong with TD Jakes @BishopJakes that he wants to announce to the world and @CNN, hope he is not sick of

#CoronavirusPandemicUSA #CoronavirusPandemic

Apparently TD Jakes posted a picture on his verified Instagram handle with the inscription

"About to share with the nation and beyond on @cnn Pray for me!!"

More update to follow

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News / Wuhan: China’s Virus Pandemic Epicenter Ends 76-day Lockdown / COVID-19: Political, Commercial Experts Have Hijacked Our Jobs – Pathologists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.