Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Was Rap*d Today By My Childhood Friend, I Could Have Stabbed Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Rap*d Today By My Childhood Friend, I Could Have Stabbed Him (1871 Views)

I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect / Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello & Maryam Sanda's Wedding Photos Before She Stabbed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Rap*d Today By My Childhood Friend, I Could Have Stabbed Him by Onyiamaogu: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
A Nigerian lady has taken to her twitter page to give a sad narration of how she was raped by her childhood friend.

The lady said she’d trusted her friend and could never have imagined he harbored ill thought towards her.

Her tweet reads;

So I was raped today by my childhood friend whom I trusted and never thought he will have ill thoughts towards me..I just need y’all prayers at this moment…below are pictures of how I struggled before he did I was wounded…next time you hear a rape victim stabbed the rapist

Please don’t judge them …I had that chance I almost did it but I couldn’t..shout out to all the real men out there who still believe in getting a woman’s consent before sex..

Thanks for everybody who sympathised with me..it went a long way to me.yes it was a bruise fall because we were inside the parlour and I kept struggling he started drawing me to the room that’s how I sustained those bruises.i gave up when I have used all the strength in me.

I pray nobody passes through this.

https://www.playloaded.com/i-was-rapd-today-by-my-childhood-friend-i-could-have-stabbed-him-nigerian-lady-cries-out/
Re: I Was Rap*d Today By My Childhood Friend, I Could Have Stabbed Him by seunlayi(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sorry

1 Like

Re: I Was Rap*d Today By My Childhood Friend, I Could Have Stabbed Him by Davash222(m): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sorry o
Re: I Was Rap*d Today By My Childhood Friend, I Could Have Stabbed Him by gqboyy(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
They said a single man cant rape a woman except if he drugged her with sedatives. It takes more than one man to keep the legs of an unwilling woman open.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Rap*d Today By My Childhood Friend, I Could Have Stabbed Him by chiiraq802(m): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
Twitter?? na lie jooorr grin

4 Likes

Re: I Was Rap*d Today By My Childhood Friend, I Could Have Stabbed Him by Eagleboney(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
This smiles on your face nko,
most of the people that claimed they are raped,sometimes start enjoying the sex in between the whole saga
Re: I Was Rap*d Today By My Childhood Friend, I Could Have Stabbed Him by Edopesin: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
Eagleboney:
This smiles on your face nko,
most of the people that claimed they are raped,sometimes start enjoying the sex in between the whole saga

You are fvcking sick and should be tied up and dumped in the Atlantic

Stupid Animal

4 Likes

Re: I Was Rap*d Today By My Childhood Friend, I Could Have Stabbed Him by Eagleboney(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
Edopesin:

You are fvcking sick and should be tied up and dumped in the Atlantic

Stupid Animal
where is this one from,
read clearly before you rush to quote me,if you can't read well ,get school children in your neighborhood to help you do that,

don't vent your frustrations on me
Re: I Was Rap*d Today By My Childhood Friend, I Could Have Stabbed Him by Passionate888: 1:59am On Mar 27, 2020
Wey d pishure?
Re: I Was Rap*d Today By My Childhood Friend, I Could Have Stabbed Him by Adgideon(m): 2:36am On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=gqboyy post=87790467]They said a single man cant rape a woman except if he drugged her with sedatives. It takes more than one man to keep the legs of an unwilling woman open.[/quote.
Re: I Was Rap*d Today By My Childhood Friend, I Could Have Stabbed Him by Adgideon(m): 2:45am On Mar 27, 2020
gqboyy:
They said a single man cant rape a woman except if he drugged her with sedatives. It takes more than one man to keep the legs of an unwilling woman open.
.Not so bro u got it wrong a lady can loose her Strenght after much struggle with a stronger rapists, so out of fear. To all those in ur cartegory those that liked ur comment, I wish no one close to u experience it, ifeel sorry 4 u all and shame to ur fellow travelers

2 Likes

Re: I Was Rap*d Today By My Childhood Friend, I Could Have Stabbed Him by gqboyy(m): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2020
Adgideon:
.Not so bro u got it wrong a lady can loose her Strenght after much struggle with a stronger rapists, so out of fear. To all those in ur cartegory those that liked ur comment, I wish no one close to u experience it, ifeel sorry 4 u all and shame to ur fellow travelers
You underestimate the strength of an unwilling lady. Bye
Re: I Was Rap*d Today By My Childhood Friend, I Could Have Stabbed Him by OGwales(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2020
Why not also tell us the number of times you have raped him of his hard earn money?

1 Like

Re: I Was Rap*d Today By My Childhood Friend, I Could Have Stabbed Him by bmdmixer: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
so nothing gonna happen to him shey, u just given him another opportunity to do another girl

Looking for a studio to record ur songs?
Upload ur tracks www.soundlala.com
House ten got you covered
090 7525 2828
LAGOS
Re: I Was Rap*d Today By My Childhood Friend, I Could Have Stabbed Him by KingWarri: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
gqboyy:

Only a weak single man... From others experience have heard and witness it's very easy

1 Like

Re: I Was Rap*d Today By My Childhood Friend, I Could Have Stabbed Him by Franzinni: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
No mention of any legal action or are expecting the pity wagon to bring you justice ...

My dear you don't know what rape dey do person be that ... See as she is casually talking about it like it is just child's play... Don't tell us go and lock the bastard in prison period ...
Re: I Was Rap*d Today By My Childhood Friend, I Could Have Stabbed Him by gqboyy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
KingWarri:

Only a weak single man... From others experience have heard and witness it's very easy

I was told by many women that's why I said so. If look at what I said earlier it's not my saying too.
I also watched a couple of rape videos and none of them shows a single perpetrator, atleast three guys can subdue an unwilling woman, and even with that come see struggle.

(1) (Reply)

My Phone Number In Place Of My Account Number On GT Bank Showing My Name. / How Jealous Wife Slaughtered Mate, Stepson / ..the Wickedness Of A Man ...... Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.