Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 (85171 Views)

14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by akinnux(m): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
I am surprised that while other countries have been reporting their cases in geometric proportion, ours has been in arithmetic proportion. It's either the grace of God is sufficient for us or something is not adding up.
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by bkool7(m): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
opebiboy:
Lie lie government. The number of people with coronavirus in Nigeria is well over 20,000. Keep lying till hell break loose

The onLy place hell will break loose is in ur family. If you're not happy with the numbers go and kiss Aba K'yari and Atiku's son

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by bkool7(m): 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
akinnux:
I am surprised that while other countries have been reporting their cases in geometric proportion, ours has been in arithmetic proportion. It's either the grace of God is sufficient for us or something is not adding up.
It's the former.

One thing you ppl av to know is that this is not an African issue. It is brought by foreigners or Nigerians that travelled so you can't expect it to be as serious as that of Europe or America

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by Princealoba(m): 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
Wow!
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by VillageGuyArts5: 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
McBrooklyn:
**Sighs** sad

Looks like we're finally getting there cry

Beht muna wait, I thought T.B Joshua said this whole godforsaken Corona pandemic go end tomorrow being March 27th...??

grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
EcoBrick:
Damn it! This is in line with the trend everywhere else. The numbers just keep increasing. So them dey carry am enter via vessel as well. Chai!!! Stay safe people. If possible just remain indoors for the next couple of days. Lord help us through this.

Japan had similar issue with a vessel that carried infected people. The government order of stay at home and closing borders came too late. The numbers of infected people is on the increase as these people were already in the country before baba acted
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by Wordson(m): 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
Omo,dis one don dey pass us o.. shocked

Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
opebiboy:
Lie lie government. The number of people with coronavirus in Nigeria is well over 20,000. Keep lying till hell break loose
Na you de treat them abi Dem de hide for your house?
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by VillageGuyArts5: 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
YorubaKinging:
God said
I'll have mercy on whom I will have mercy on
I know we are lucky to be amongst those who God have mercy on
After all we are the people of The Most High

The death toll will not reach 3 figures after everything

The WHO can cry all they want

Lol, oga comot bible for face, and face reality.
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by KingMD: 12:00am On Mar 27, 2020
I understand that is very difficult to keep people at home because most Nigerian live on daily basis earning. it'not going to be easy but look at the numbers how it increase everyday, it's better to be alive and hope for a better day.. please try to stay at home, it will soon be over... STAY AT HOME LAGOS PEOPLE...
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by wrose(m): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

I can assure you that the Official Confirmed cases in Nigeria is around 155 - 210 but because of the nature of this information I wont say more.
Na u now. What is more to say. U can only prove ur statement
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by Dikebuka: 12:12am On Mar 27, 2020
In the words of Senator Abaribe "those who live by propaganda will die by propaganda.
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by sucess001(m): 12:24am On Mar 27, 2020
Why are you still having returning travelers? The airspace is not yet closed?? Gosh
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by stanliwise(m): 12:37am On Mar 27, 2020
9jatriot:
The keyword government uses is "Confirmed Cases", it does not mean that they do not know that there will most likely be more cases that are yet to be confirmed.

Better goan sleep
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by stanliwise(m): 12:41am On Mar 27, 2020
am4truth:

He is sure of his relationship with his maker. He trusts his maker to keep him and surely he wouldn't be disappointed.

How sure are you? Amend your ways today
How come none of our big prophet saw this?
Now you’re preaching Christianity with shivering in your house under locks and keys.

But China solved this in just three month, they were men of flesh and blood who didn’t even remember we have the END TIME

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by stanliwise(m): 12:41am On Mar 27, 2020
bkool7:

It's the former.

One thing you ppl av to know is that this is not an African issue. It is brought by foreigners or Nigerians that travelled so you can't expect it to be as serious as that of Europe or America
Body go tell you soon
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by stanliwise(m): 12:44am On Mar 27, 2020
nameo:
I started here almost 2 weeks ago that if Nigeria does not record a pandemic from this virus, I will publicly praise the President.

And i really wanted to be wrong about Buhari capacity for once ay least in this corona case.

But alas, Buhari is the WORST leader in the histroy of the country. In fact, he is the worst leader i have ever seen. It is mind blowing.

How could you not close the borders or very strictly monitor entrance after the 1st index case. How is it possible that in the last 2 months, you have not found it necessary to address a fearful nation, something that State Govts like Sanwo Olu are trying to do.

Why is our President so completely ABSENT.

Who is assuring us? Who is leading
We put im there. By voting him or by not voting at all(silence is compliance).
So why the questions?
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by zendi: 1:08am On Mar 27, 2020
There shall no evill befall thee, neither shall any plaٌgue come nigh thy dwelling Psalm 91:10
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by Gjrich(m): 1:21am On Mar 27, 2020
See this video on Instagram.

Breaking News: France Scientists Finally Fast Cure Antidote For Coronavirus.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-NefWij-sa/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by olamy7(m): 2:29am On Mar 27, 2020
God is in control �
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by AbigailNebechi: 3:29am On Mar 27, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
Odiegwu
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by Ferdinandu(m): 4:08am On Mar 27, 2020
opebiboy:
. It seems that bad news gives you orgasm.
Okay you will only be happy when they tell you that half of Nigerians have the virus. Is it not the one they are sure of that they will tell you, Did they have anything to gain by telling you otherwise. Forget the statistics learn to stay safe simple
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by Sunkyphil(m): 4:52am On Mar 27, 2020
na wa ooo

Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by hodari: 5:33am On Mar 27, 2020
fergie006:

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1243260377636515841?s=19

Nawao, I don taya for these returnees.

I thought Africa is a shithole? What are they running back here for spreading corona anyhow ?
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by R3dsp3ar(m): 6:12am On Mar 27, 2020
E don happen I don tell am

Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 27, 2020
9jatriot:
The keyword government uses is "Confirmed Cases", it does not mean that they do not know that there will most likely be more cases that are yet to be confirmed.

Obviously, if all infected cases have been confirmed and located, there will be no increase in incidents. Every country has confirmed, suspected and undetected cases. The unconfirmed ones have merely ceased to be a danger to others.

What I'm worried about is what proportion of actual infections have been confirmed and how many are still undetected. Confirming 65 out of 100 is not the same as confirming 65 out of 20,000.
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by ddippset(m): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2020
9jatriot:

You think say na everybody brain dey normal?

Some people na custard dey their brain.
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by Kooldon(f): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2020
I still believe the best way to handle this case in Nigeria is to name the infected so that anyone that was in close contact with any of them, will start the self-isolation measures
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by gbagyiza: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2020
teresafaith:
Oluwa na beg we dey beg, forgive our trespasses

When humans were busy sinning they forget say God they, na now wey water pass garri everybody don they call God. We never see anything oh!
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by dasauce(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2020
am4truth:

He is sure of his relationship with his maker. He trusts his maker to keep him and surely he wouldn't be disappointed.

How sure are you? Amend your ways today

Oga stop defending nonsense and and be reasonable... you guys are becoming stupid by the day with your nonchalant (God is afflicting the sinners with the virus). If you're sure of your God and believe the MOG's, go and hug an infected person and see what happens.
Re: COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 by Julius223(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=McBrooklyn post=87796210][color=#006600][i][b][font=serif]**Sigh

Those are mare prophecy my ears are open Sha .
Let wait till 27th run down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.