Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me (74533 Views)

Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Lotechi(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
NaMeAboki:
By mere addressing Nigerians Sowore, just broke one of his bail conditions and idiotically compounded his case - he is allowing emotions override his common sense and ultimately jeopardise his freedom.
only in a zoo republic would a court come up with such ruling. Freedom of speech is supposed to be a constitutional right, and no court has the right to take it away. More so, citizens are morally obligated to disobey unjust laws.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by COMPAQ(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
I don't why the Nigerian government always takes offence for what is a non issue. If Kyari or Buhari has corona virus, what is the big deal. Are they any better than Boris Johnson who also has it? Or Idris Elba or Mikel Arteta or other world leaders and VIPS who have come out openly to say they have it?

Instead of working on appropriate responses to the virus and its impact on our economy they are chasing Sowore up and down.

Shame on Buhari government.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Brightfuturejus(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
The battle is God's and not yours. He would fight your battle, our battle always.

Be strong, we are with you in prayers and we would win.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Clothingonline9(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
Our Nation Nigeria
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Insectkiller: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
UK Prime Minister was reportedly announced of tested Positive to Coro..

German Chancellor was reported tested positive to Coro..

Iran Deputy Supreme leader was reported tested positive to Coro..

Prince Charles was reported tested positive to Coro..

Mikel Arteta was reported tested positive to Coro..

So, why d arrest of d owner of a media house, Sahara Reporter??

Who is aba kyar self?? What is he hiding??
Is he ur country's president??
Is he d first born of ur country's president??

Biko.i want to knw who he is??

Your country rulers are not transparent at all..
I thought u people run a democratic government in your country..

Why is it called buhari regime??

Any Nigerians that's knowledgeable should please answer my questions.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by NaijaHeadlines: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Duru009(m): 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
This man will rule Nigeria soon !!
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by PDJT: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
basiekanem25:

You lie
That mask gives 95% protection
[/s]

-You don’t have a clue what you’re chatting about.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by PDJT: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
udemzyudex:

The way some of you reason with your anus is quite alarming, which mask did you distribute,which one do you recommend?

Instead of coming online to claim Albert Einstein,I'll advise to find something meaningful to do with your time.

Okpo.
[/s]
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by PDJT: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
luluman:
Let your comment be relatively important and connected to issues. You talk blind.
[/s]

-Ok. Dictator-wanna-be. grin
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by PDJT: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
francis5051:
which one are you recommending ?

-Check W.H.O website for specification. Perhaps you could use google.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by PDJT: 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
OCHKESTINE:

Ignorance is truly a Bliss!
See how an Illiterate calls another person "Illiterate " with the Confidence of Caesar.

Obviously, you are the ignorant one here about the mask thing.

You did make sense when u advised we shouldn't joke with our lives and stay home.

Nice one
[/s]

-You don’t have a clue what you’re chatting about.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by PDJT: 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
Peresrichly:

Oga at least he is wearing something, a pic of buhari was released to convince us he has not runaway. In that pic our president buhari which is suppose to be leading by showing example did not wear anything, no hand gloves, no face mask, we did not even trace any form hand sanitizer on his office desk. So relaxing with your over Sabi act.
[/s]
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by PDJT: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
flexyrule:
This is how you'll just sit at the comfort of your home to type rubbish. You probably have a wife and kids that think you're smart.
[/s]
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by PDJT: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
ruffDiamond:
lie the mask work just fine ,the fact is that people don't know how it works..Don't buy fake or counterfeit one or anyone made of clothes or fabric .. Surgical mask are made of special kind of material that allows u to breathe while keeping out germs,dust, bacteria and virus laden air ..Some people don't use at all,some tie ordinary hanky
[/s]
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Barnabe(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
General Buhari and co. It's time to share the national virus among yourselves, just the way you all share our national cake.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by PDJT: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
Ehibiggirl:
very irrelevant contribution from an irritating contributor
[/s]

-Lol grin. I’m not one of your ex-boyfriends that dumped you ooo! tongue
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by PDJT: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
Geofavor:

Olodo.
[/s]

-One word man = One minute man. grin
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by PDJT: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
Draught:

You are wrong

When an infected person coughs, he releases thousands of droplets that contains the virus and it has been proven those droplets with the right humidity and temperature can stay in the air for about 5 mins or so

Now imagine you just passed an area where an infected just coughed, your face will be exposed to those droplets and voila you are infected

The face masks may not be 100% effective but it will at least provide some form of protection against this viral (which preliminary studies have stated it might be air-borne) outbreak.

Nurses, Doctors and medical officials are using it while even treating infected patients, are you telling me they don't know what they doing or you know more than them?
[/s]
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Jamesrock(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
oluwafeolami:

Oya take

Send am in cash to my AZA- 3062581218; first bank...
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by PDJT: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
Optional09:

You don’t know jack sh!t
[/s]

-Did I struck a cord? grin
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Jamesrock(m): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
tonididdy:

First we must stop praying because that just boils more anger.

This fellow needs a visible voice backing. Not social media voices, we may not be able to do his kind of actions but we can all speak out publicly in one voice, if the FG is saying he's under detention for speaking then "WE" Should speak out publicly and say "we said the same thing too" and let's see if the FG will arrest over 10m other voices.

All am saying is he needs backing that's all. Audible visible voices.

You’re damn right bro... But e no go easy
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by juman(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
There should be freedom of speech allowed in any sensible country.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Danzakidakura(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
dawnomike:
I wish many more of we Nigerians including myself could be this fearless to speak out at all times... But i was think if Nigeria is worth my drop of blood angry
hypocrite, if it's coming coming from Kanu now you will insult him,.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Peresrichly: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]
To this fellow try and man up and write something to counter-attack what you see don't just erase.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Basher8583: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Insectkiller:
UK Prime Minister was reportedly announced of tested Positive to Coro..

German Chancellor was reported tested positive to Coro..

Iran Deputy Supreme leader was reported tested positive to Coro..

Prince Charles was reported tested positive to Coro..

Mikel Arteta was reported tested positive to Coro..

So, why d arrest of d owner of a media house, Sahara Reporter??

Who is aba kyar self?? What is he hiding??
Is he ur country's president??
Is he d first born of ur country's president??

Biko.i want to knw who he is??

Your country rulers are not transparent at all..
I thought u people run a democratic government in your country..

Why is it called buhari regime??

Any Nigerians that's knowledgeable should please answer my questions.

Why are you seeking answers from the assertions of a madman.

Is Sowore the one that infected Buhari with covid19 to know if he is lying or not.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Basher8583: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
ornicus:
i hope we we will not see Aisha morph into Turai

You never taya to dey kill Buhari.

Your lord and saviour.. The albino Namdi kanu wished and bragged that Buhari should die. ..... Buhari ended up watching the burial of his parents conducted on the same day.

The lord is on Buharis side.
Keep wishing him death... Maybe we will soon hear about the death of your siblings
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by mikywonder(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
PDJT:

-How so? Do you mind further elaboration?
You are very correct
D face mask prevents nothing
More so this is virus not bacteria

1 Like

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Basher8583:

You never taya to dey kill Buhari.

Your lord and saviour.. The albino Namdi kanu wished and bragged that Buhari should die. ..... Buhari ended up watching the burial of his parents conducted on the same day.

The lord is on Buharis side.
Keep wishing him death... Maybe we will soon hear about the death of your siblings

you are still stanning for the incompetent and selfish and absent president who is directly responsible for where we are?
that could not pressure his supervisor abba kyari to self quarantine?
that allowed a chief of staff to go an meet with simens on federal givernment business?
that left our borders open so his daughter could get back home?
that signed of on 400 imported toyota camrys for our senators when the price of oil is less than $30
that is awol and no where to be found because he cannot face a camera to reassure the country?

you are even dumber than those trumpsters

Buhari has failed this nation. it would better he had never been president, that way we could have deceived ourselves

for your information - i voted for him - three times 2011, 2015, 2019.
but i am forced to admit he is nothing more than a nepotist selfish hypocrite

other leaders have come out and admitted they have the virus. buhari who is always with abba kyari is awol and telling us he is fine.
keep deceiving yourself there
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by dawnomike(m): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Danzakidakura:
hypocrite, if it's coming coming from Kanu now you will insult him,.
Smile... Cos you don't know me i guess. I am not an ethnic bigot angry
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Danzakidakura(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
dawnomike:
Smile... Cos you don't know me i guess. I am not an ethnic bigot angry
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki And His Wife, 2 Children At His Inauguration (photos) / President Buhari's Cows In 2015 Vs 2017 (Pictures) / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.