Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me (74570 Views)

Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by PDJT: 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
Peresrichly:

To this fellow try and man up and write something to counter-attack what you see don't just erase.
[/s]
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
AmuDimkpa:

No he is not. That surgical mask only stops an infected person from spreading the virus , it is not for someone who doesn’t have it.
If you want to protect yourself, get a mask with filter like N95 mask.
Ure wrong dude, make more findings
The mask has white and blue sides
The white to protect u from being infected, while the blue to stop u from infecting others

1 Like

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by basiekanem25: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-You don’t have a clue what you’re chatting about.
oga that has a clue go n do research. Read books and materials before you come here and yarn rubbish
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Tapout(m): 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
flexyrule:
This is how you'll just sit at the comfort of your home to type rubbish. You probably have a wife and kids that think you're smart.

kai !!! grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by NaMeAboki: 4:52am On Mar 28, 2020
KwaraRat:
[s][/s]

Buhari nah vegetable waste.

Yet a vegetable is giving you and your ilk both sleepless nights and HBP.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by NaMeAboki: 4:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Amumaigwe:

You will certainly kick the bucket before me. Life expectancy in the North is a far cry compared to that of the South. Inninit?

Life belongs to God and we pray He shall perish the wicked who wish others evil long before the good - pls say, Amen.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by NaMeAboki: 5:12am On Mar 28, 2020
redcliff:

there is no continuum in Nigeria and its govt affairs. one of the reasons being that most activities carried out by present govt officials are personal based and not for the interest of the nation and most times when such officials leave power, those activities/vendetta die with their tenure expiration.

What a load of illogical trash.
If your premise were true then every new government would destroy what its predecessor commenced and start its own project from scratch - accordingly, Buhari would have demolished all long term projects started by earlier governments e.g. Mambilla Hydro power plant, the 2nd Niger Bridge etc. and commenced his own.
Stop being narrowed minded and so shallow.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by NaMeAboki: 5:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Lotechi:

only in a zoo republic would a court come up with such ruling. Freedom of speech is supposed to be a constitutional right, and no court has the right to take it away. More so, citizens are morally obligated to disobey unjust laws.

Freedom of speech have limits and carry responsibility.
Every citizen is constitutionally bound to obey the law and court pronouncements or otherwise pay the consequences of his actions/inactions.
The constitution also defined the way and means for which a citizen may take to change any law or government should he feel they are unjust but does not allow him to resort to self help - or else such citizen will deserve to be caged in a Zoo like an animal.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by PDJT: 9:14am On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
basiekanem25:
oga that has a clue go n do research. Read books and materials before you come here and yarn rubbish
[/s]

-I believe ALL your “education” is in Nigeria, so you can’t really say you know what modern books, materials or medical equipments look like. Could you?

-There is a reason why your iron-fist rulers send their kids away from the third-world “schools”, where people like you are found. grin
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by basiekanem25: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-I believe ALL your “education” is in Nigeria, so you can’t really say you know what modern books, materials or medical equipments look like. Could you?

-There is a reason why your iron-fist rulers send their kids away from the third-world “schools”, where people like you are found. grin
hahahhahaha.
Your ignorance knows no bounds.
All the books you have read all your life are all post on nairaland and nothing more.
I empathise with your lack of grey matter in your brain.
But I will advise you read books that will enlighten and expand your horizon.
If you dont know where to get them just politely ask me and I will show you how and where to source for them.
Till then remain as ignorant as you currently are.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Basher8583: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2020
ornicus:

you are still stanning for the incompetent and selfish and absent president who is directly responsible for where we are?
that could not pressure his supervisor abba kyari to self quarantine?
that allowed a chief of staff to go an meet with simens on federal givernment business?
that left our borders open so his daughter could get back home?
that signed of on 400 imported toyota camrys for our senators when the price of oil is less than $30
that is awol and no where to be found because he cannot face a camera to reassure the country?

you are even dumber than those trumpsters

Buhari has failed this nation. it would better he had never been president, that way we could have deceived ourselves

for your information - i voted for him - three times 2011, 2015, 2019.
but i am forced to admit he is nothing more than a nepotist selfish hypocrite

other leaders have come out and admitted they have the virus. buhari who is always with abba kyari is awol and telling us he is fine.
keep deceiving yourself there

All this story and yet you didnt pass any message.
You are soo high on Namdi Kanus Urine.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2020
Basher8583:

All this story and yet you didnt pass any message.
You are soo high on Namdi Kanus Urine.

I can’t help it if you an illiterate almajiri who has internet access. We can take you out of the slum, but we can’t take the slum out of you. Quota system olodo. This is why el rufai is reforming your education, so that the number of educated idiots among you can be reduced
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Basher8583: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2020
ornicus:

I can’t help it if you an illiterate almajiri who has internet access. We can take you out of the slum, but we can’t take the slum out of you. Quota system olodo. This is why el rufai is reforming your education, so that the number of educated idiots among you can be reduced

Still not making sense. Na me say make you comot you red mud region com flood lagos and kano dey sell gala and pvsy.
Hope you know that ekene dilichuckwu has been banned from berthing you begger/hustler from entering Lagos.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Where is president covik.

They are dragging him on twitter o

He's still hiding.
NGpatriot:
Fake rubbish.

Who get time for that fake revolution coward..

Agutan feeling funky..
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2020
Basher8583:

Still not making sense. Na me say make you comot you red mud region com flood lagos and kano dey sell gala and pvsy.
Hope you know that ekene dilichuckwu has been banned from berthing you begger/hustler from entering Lagos.

Empty headed aboki. You think it is only I is who are disappointed and frustrated with the incompetence of sleeping bubu?
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Basher8583: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2020
ornicus:

Empty headed aboki. You think it is only I is who are disappointed and frustrated with the incompetence of sleeping bubu?

Mumu.. show me any of your governors in the mud republic that is competent.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by PDJT: 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
basiekanem25:
hahahhahaha.
Your ignorance knows no bounds.
All the books you have read all your life are all post on nairaland and nothing more.
I empathise with your lack of grey matter in your brain.
But I will advise you read books that will enlighten and expand your horizon.
If you dont know where to get them just politely ask me and I will show you how and where to source for them.
Till then remain as ignorant as you currently are.
[/s]

-Typical “One Nigerian”. No wonder that illiterate cow that has become an international embarrassment is your ruler. Knobhead grin
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by oluwafeolami(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jamesrock:

Send am in cash to my AZA- 3062581218; first bank...

Lol, I pray oooo
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Lotechi(m): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Freedom of speech have limits and carry responsibility.
Every citizen is constitutionally bound to obey the law and court pronouncements or otherwise pay the consequences of his actions/inactions.
The constitution also defined the way and means for which a citizen may take to change any law or government should he feel they are unjust but does not allow him to resort to self help - or else such citizen will deserve to be caged in a Zoo like an animal.
you got it all wrong. Freedom of speech means freedom of speech. Like I said, citizens are morally obligated to disobey unjust laws. If not for the revolutions in Europe, America and other places, we would have been stuck in the old ways.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by BigBashiru: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Adejuwon26:

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10160216331827837&id=803267836&set=a.10154150055247837&__tn__=EH-R

The black man is the most wicked of all the races.....the the wickedness presido wants to unleash....
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by NaMeAboki: 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lotechi:
you got it all wrong. Freedom of speech means freedom of speech. Like I said, citizens are morally obligated to disobey unjust laws. If not for the revolutions in Europe, America and other places, we would have been stuck in the old ways.

So in your book of knowledge, inciting ppl and commencing a revolution is also a constitutional right?
You cannot eat your cake and still have it; its either you abide by all the laws of the constitution or jettison all of it; otherwise it will be hypocritical to pick and choose as you wish.

Get this straight; there is nothing in this world that has no limits, including your freedom of speech - even in America; try leaking a state secret as part of your freedom of speech and watch what will happen to you.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Lotechi(m): 12:31am On Mar 29, 2020
NaMeAboki:

So in your book of knowledge, inciting ppl and commencing a revolution is also a constitutional right?
You cannot eat your cake and still have it; its either you abide by all the laws of the constitution or jettison all of it; otherwise it will be hypocritical to pick and choose as you wish.

Get this straight; there is nothing in this world that has no limits, including your freedom of speech - even in America; try leaking a state secret as part of your freedom of speech and watch what will happen to you.
by your logic, slavery would have still been alive because it was completely legal in the States.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by NaMeAboki: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lotechi:
by your logic, slavery would have still been alive because it was completely legal in the States.

Yes, if it was still legal; but as it were, it was made illegal and anybody violating the law would be punished accordingly, after facing trial and conviction - much in the same manner Sowore is currently facing his own trial before Nigerian court.
Wake up and smell the coffee; you seem to be living in a different planet than with the realities on the ground - you break the law, you face the consequences.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Ehibiggirl(f): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Lol grin. I’m not one of your ex-boyfriends that dumped you ooo! tongue
hahahahahaha another irrelevant response
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Lotechi(m): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Yes, if it was still legal; but as it were, it was made illegal and anybody violating the law would be punished accordingly, after facing trial and conviction - much in the same manner Sowore is currently facing his own trial before Nigerian court.
Wake up and smell the coffee; you seem to be living in a different planet than with the realities on the ground - you break the law, you face the consequences.
this is my last response. And did you think it was just abolished? It took brave men and women to fight against the inhumane law. That is what I mean by citizens have the moral obligation to disobey unjust laws. I hope you are able to grasp the logic. Be safe.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by NaMeAboki: 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lotechi:
this is my last response. And did you think it was just abolished? It took brave men and women to fight against the inhumane law. That is what I mean by citizens have the moral obligation to disobey unjust laws. I hope you are able to grasp the logic. Be safe.

Your logic is warped and wrapped in sentiments.

Get this straight; no citizen is allowed to disobey any law and whoever does, does so at his own peril; because there are legitimate routes defined by the constitution opened to him to effect change if he so desires.
What you are preaching is a non existent freedom to anarchy; for which no government or nation can survive if its citizens are at liberty to invoke revolution at will - such freedom is obviously a fantasy which simply does not exist anywhere - take it or leave it.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by redcliff: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2020
NaMeAboki:

What a load of illogical trash.
If your premise were true then every new government would destroy what its predecessor commenced and start its own project from scratch - accordingly, Buhari would have demolished all long term projects started by earlier governments e.g. Mambilla Hydro power plant, the 2nd Niger Bridge etc. and commenced his own.
Stop being narrowed minded and so shallow.

i swear your username fit you wella. lmao
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Deputy1111(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2020
Obijulius:
And Osibanjo remember some idiots claim he is the brain behind this government and it’s doings!

foolishness in the highest rank. Osinbajo has always been your issue, don't worry you will be ok laslas
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by NaMeAboki: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2020
redcliff:

i swear your username fit you wella. lmao

Not your fault at all, I quite often get such response from folks with minds like concrete - all mixed up and permanently set.
They simply lack the intellect and mental dexterity to process and comprend facts that may appear contrary to their own often twisted preconceived ideas - its either their way or the highway.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by redcliff: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Not your fault at all, I quite often get such response from folks with minds like concrete - all mixed up and permanently set.
They simply lack the intellect and mental dexterity to process and comprend facts that may appear contrary to their own often twisted preconceived ideas - its either their way or the highway.

lmao. you think mixing words in an organized manner intimidates me? you must be the one lacking intellect. you are trying so hard to sound like a genius. there was no point going back and forth with you when I realized that even in your Nigeria, if you cannot see these things by your self then you are a lost case.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by NaMeAboki: 7:06am On Mar 31, 2020
redcliff:

lmao. you think mixing words in an organized manner intimidates me? you must be the one lacking intellect. you are trying so hard to sound like a genius. there was no point going back and forth with you when I realized that even in your Nigeria, if you cannot see these things by your self then you are a lost case.

Typical empty barrel making empty noises; without even addressing any of the issues raised - trying to deceive himself that he had actually made valid contributions to the ongoing discussion.

If only they can realise how much they are limiting themselves with their one track minds and one dimensional perspectives against the true realities of operating in a multidimensional world - perhaps the may understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times / Lawrence Akpu: Ex-Biafra Soldier With Bullet In His Chest / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.