Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Why You Should Have Solar Power Installations At Your Rooftop? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Have Solar Power Installations At Your Rooftop? (720 Views)

Steps For Solar Power Installations / Top Services Of Solar Power Installations With Deep Cycle Batteries Solar / Solar Power Installations Training- Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Have Solar Power Installations At Your Rooftop? by henrypriddle: 6:00am On Mar 27, 2020
A few years back, solar panels were found only on large sprawling solar farms. But now people can even choose to have solar panels installed on their rooftops. The government promotes such activities and offer incentives to such people.

Following are some reasons as to why you should have solar power installations at your home:

Devoid of smoke or noise: Solar panels will not compromise with the air quality. There will be no smoke. They do not produce any waste products such as ash. A solar panel generates electricity without making any noise and air pollution.
Lowering of electricity bill: If you use solar energy, then you will be able to limit and reduce your electricity consumption. This will save energy as well as reduce your electricity bill.
Durability: You will be glad to know that solar panels have a long shelf life of over twenty-five years. They do not involve any wear and tear. Till the end of the lifecycle, these solar panels will be able to produce 80% electricity. This results in saving your hard-earned money.
Minimum maintenance: These solar panels require very minimal maintenance and care. They do not need any lubrication or replacement. All you need to do is to clean the panels so that they remain free from dust. This enables the panels to perform in their maximum capacity.
Government subsidies: India is trying to reduce carbon emission by generating power out of renewable energy resources. The Indian government has set the target of producing 100GW of solar power. Around 40 GW solar energy is being produced by solar rooftop panels. So the Indian government provides a subsidy of 30% on the purchase of rooftop solar panels. This reduces the cost of your investment.

So, if you want to have some solar panels at your rooftop and enjoy the power of solar energy, take the help of professional solar panel installers and make your house energy efficient.

Source
Re: Why You Should Have Solar Power Installations At Your Rooftop? by Validcode: 7:05am On Mar 27, 2020
I'm enjoying my solar inverter a whole lot.
Re: Why You Should Have Solar Power Installations At Your Rooftop? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:43am On Mar 27, 2020
Validcode:
I'm enjoying my solar inverter a whole lot.
Four questions pls
1. How much is it including installation
2. How many hours will.u have light and how do u charge it
If I am living in a flat, can it still be done on the roof and how do I recharge it
4.;! Does it come.with warranty and is it linked to change over fuse in the house

(1) (Reply)

Covid19 Survival Thread/ Barter Thread / Make Money While Sitting At Home / 20ft & 40 Ft Containers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.