Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,505 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria (54375 Views)

Death Of A Dream : The Crash Of Air France Concorde Flight 4590 / 2 Air France Pilots Suspended After Fighting In Cockpit / COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by mignone(f): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
benuejosh:
They should go and leave us completely. We are capable of handling our situation and building our country to greatness. We don't need foreigners. And for the first Nigeria's political leaders and the well to do Individuals are trusting the system fully to handle the situation. No body is traveling out for Medicals. They want to be treated in Nigeria. This KARMA Is a Rapist, see what it is doing to them. The hospitals they refused to fix, they are now compared to do it. KARMA indeed is still alive.
Their trust in d system isn't deliberate, no alternative.
Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by WaleRock: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tpharell:

It doesn't require a lot of insight to see what is glaringly staring at us this very moment.
Unfortunately, most posters on this thread can't see that and its simply heartbreaking.

I only hope that their dreadful prognosis will not come to pass. Carelessness of the leadership brought it upon us, multiplied it, and still can't handle and be truthful about it.

The NCDC is ignoring calls of suspected cases, and not returning test results to many tested cases.

Meanwhile, the honorable Health Minister had boasted that Nigeria can handle it.

Not good!
Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by nikdam: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Babaibejii:

I tire o. Most of them.wont leave. I bet my balls on it

In your dreams
Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by Tpharell: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
WaleRock:

I only hope that their dreadful prognosis will not come to pass. Carelessness of the leadership brought it upon us, multiplied it, and still can't handle and be truthful about it.

The NCDC is ignoring calls of suspected cases, and not returning test results to many tested cases.

Meanwhile, the honorable Health Minister had boasted that Nigeria can handle it.

Not good!
The same health minister who threatened a journalist for merely mentioning the name of the supposed aide of the president who contracted the virus.
Anyone who watched the health ministers briefing of yesterday (Thursday) would understand what’s going on. His reaction when a journalist merely mentioned the name of the infected ‘presidential aide’ was epic! Despite the abundant evidence out there people in power are still trying to pull the wool over our faces. The way the journalist was accosted by mr minister suggests someone is under strict instruction to steer clear of the ABBA kyari issue.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by Yankee101: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
And return to where?

Right now Nigeria is safer

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by doffman: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
stevmatt15:

Then I hope others has answered you

Minor with no Bvn

Just check how people replied me with brain . and now recheck your previous reply to me then try and compare and contrast.
With that , u will not dispute me that you are neonate
Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by Larryndelaw: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
You see them. They brought these epidemics to Africa and now they are evacuating their citizens out of Africa knowing fully well that Africa especially does not have the capabilities to manage the virus.
These people are not friends of Africa
Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
doffman:

Just check how people replied me with brain . and now recheck your previous reply to me then try and compare and contrast.
With that , u will not dispute me that you are neonate

Hahahahaha
Underage
Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vortex369:
France actions must be watched carefully. Those wirh knowlwdge of history know what France represent on a planetary scale.

Nigeria is about to be chemtrailed. OPERATION COVID-19 is about to be activated.

All they need to confuse the populace is an increased presence of foreign acquired corona specimen and the chemtrailing and activatoon of the Covid 19 nanoparticles will begin.

Corona virus is an engineered bioweapon. Earth is at war with multiples of planet and offplanet forces.

Corona Virus is AI powered crisper engineered bioweapon designed for population management and control. It is sprayed in the air and activated remotely via 5G.

The covid 19 particles receive over the air upgrades and updates and are programmed using remote API on quantum computers.

The strains are reprogrammed on site using parameters for each race and body functions.

Humans of Earrh, there is a war between two factions that run the planet.

Stay on organic food. Those who live on junk food will die.

It is part of the cosmic plan. Earthlinks must learn to live and let other people live too. You brought this on yourself. The old people who failed nature are being taken out. You killed animals daily for food, animals are people. Now your karma is here.

The skies are bluer, the oceans are cleaner. The fishes are enjoying, the animals will have peace because humans are imprisoned indoors.

It is a natural reset.
I am guessing you don't reside in Nigeria, seeing how dispassionately this interesting powerful post was delivered.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by WaleRock: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tpharell:

The same health minister who threatened a journalist for merely mentioning the name of the supposed aide of the president who contracted the virus.
Anyone who watched the health ministers briefing of yesterday (Thursday) would understand what’s going on. His reaction when a journalist merely mentioned the name of the infected ‘presidential aide’ was epic! Despite the abundant evidence out there people in power are still trying to pull the wool over our faces. The way the journalist was accosted by mr minister suggests someone is under strict instruction to steer clear of the ABBA kyari issue.

It was incredible to see that a honorable Minister was in that state... makes you wonder what type of political system we're practicing as opposed to our democratic tag.
Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by Insectkiller: 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigeria population as of 2020 should be around 220million .

So I expect Buhari to credit every Nigerian Atleast N100k through their BVN as a stimulus package to ease the suffering and frustration that comes with the "Sit at home order' like other leaders in the rest of the world are doing for their citizens .

But this is Nigeria where the president of the day got more interest and love for cows and his household only

We miss Goodluck Ebele Jonathan .

Trash!

shocked
Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
benuejosh:
They should go and leave us completely. We are capable of handling our situation and building our country to greatness. We don't need foreigners. And for the first Nigeria's political leaders and the well to do Individuals are trusting the system fully to handle the situation. No body is traveling out for Medicals. They want to be treated in Nigeria. This KARMA Is a Rapist, see what it is doing to them. The hospitals they refused to fix, they are now compared to do it. KARMA indeed is still alive.
1. Lay your rail tracks yourselves now why are Chinese laying it for you?
2. Fix your power sector yourselves now (tried from 1960 to date no luck), now you are calling on the Germans to do it for you.
3. Defeata Boko Haram by manufacturing weapons yourselves - you are instead buying weapons from overseas.
4. Manufacture the cars you drive yourselves! You cant you are importing from other nations.
5. Manufacture your electricity generator or solar panels yourselves you cant.

I could go on and on.

Just dont give an ego based answer that they should go away - check current reality.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by Kenn55: 12:46am On Mar 28, 2020
France knows that when SHTF, Nigeria case will be worse than Italy at the moment. It is just very clear to everybody who has sense

World leaders are showing leadership by being visible during this crisis. Many world leaders including Macron, Johnson, Merkel, Trump and even Trudeau who has been in isolation have being having daily live press briefing to update the nation and announce and reassure the public. Citizens are seeing their leaders talk live and press are firing them uncomfortable questions which they have have to answer. Even Putin had to visit a hospital in Moscow days ago to encourage front line workers and assure the public .

But in Nigeria, the only comment coming out of the so called president is a 25 seconds covik 1,9 birus video.

Nigerian leaders are the most comfortable in the world. I know other world leaders will be envying Nigerian leaders and wishing to be in their shoes. I don't know of any other country in the world where leaders with be this incompetent and be this comfortable. In countries where leaders are doing everything possible to better the lives of their people, they are still under pressure. Anyway since Nigerians love it that way, who am i to talk?

Our only hope is in God because we have zero structure to cope if the main thing comes. May God help Nigeria if not for any other thing but for my sake
Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by Kenn55: 12:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Larryndelaw:
You see them. They brought these epidemics to Africa and now they are evacuating their citizens out of Africa knowing fully well that Africa especially does not have the capabilities to manage the virus.
These people are not friends of Africa

There is no friendship in the game of survival especially when your friend has nothing to offer. China has closed her doors to all foreigners now they have turned the tide even though they shared it to the world as new year gift. If they get a vaccine today, they will take care of their 1.4 billion population before remembering any other person. The same with with America and other countries. So while others are racing to get a vaccine, what are Nigerian scientists doing? I hope when others develop a vaccine, Nigeria will not start looking at so called friends to give them vaccine.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigeria population as of 2020 should be around 220million .

So I expect Buhari to credit every Nigerian Atleast N100k through their BVN as a stimulus package to ease the suffering and frustration that comes with the "Sit at home order' like other leaders in the rest of the world are doing for their citizens .

But this is Nigeria where the president of the day got more interest and love for cows and his household only

We miss Goodluck Ebele Jonathan .
They will never do such because most Northers don't have BVN

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by uncleade(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
It should be a trip of no return. We need them no more. They should go and for good.
Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by Octopusssy(f): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
J111333:
Each time I hear Airfrance, flight 447 comes to my mind.
What about flight 447?
Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by naptu2: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Octopusssy:

What about flight 447?

The plane that crashed in the middle of the Atlantic. It was going from Rio to Paris.
Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by Octopusssy(f): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
naptu2:

The plane that crashed in the middle of the Atlantic. It was going from Rio to Paris.
Thanks dear. I just read it now online. Quite a tragic story
Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Octopusssy:

What about flight 447?
The careless air accident.
Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by Octopusssy(f): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
J111333:
The careless air accident.
Caused majorly by human error.
Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by mickelkingz(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2020
RapistOnBail:

grin

Stay at Home, Nigerians no want. Then I believe Humans are programmed.

cheesy maybe
Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by MrCork17: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2020
[quote author=khome post=8p7804645][/quote]

Can I kiss u?please. I pay i 1k cash (20 naira up front ) smiley
Re: COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria by DannyG8(m): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mizwisdom:

grin Instead of countering with evidence you chose to insult the fellow. Do you know how many deaths have been recorded in France? compare that to Nigeria and while you're doing that, state the population of both countries.
are you ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time / How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / Trailer Crashes Into Shops In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.