Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I "Saw" This Yesterday (bad Movies/songs/games To Cause Choas) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I "Saw" This Yesterday (bad Movies/songs/games To Cause Choas) (1445 Views)

Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke / Beware of Mimickers : How Satan Can Use Worldly Movies, Songs etc to Deceive / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I "Saw" This Yesterday (bad Movies/songs/games To Cause Choas) by OpenYourEyes1: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
✴It was a revelation✴

The "evil one" will use the "stay at home" opportunity to program the young ones especially children with violent, divisive, tribalistic/racist, immoral, wicked movies/songs.

I believe they are doing this to encourage the children to cause choas all over the world when things become hard for people who stay at home doing nothing. Keep your children busy with good things at home. I would not allow them to watch things like dstv without supervision.
Feed them with good productives things only. Feed them with Godly movies and songs.

Please spread this message to other believers!

Bump....
Re: I "Saw" This Yesterday (bad Movies/songs/games To Cause Choas) by OpenYourEyes1: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
✴It was a revelation✴

The "evil one" will use the "stay at home" opportunity to program the young ones especially children with violent, divisive, tribalistic/racist, immoral, wicked movies/songs.

I believe they are doing this to encourage the children to cause choas all over the world when things become hard for people who stay at home doing nothing. Keep your children busy with good things at home. I would not allow them to watch things like dstv without supervision.
Feed them with good productives things only. Feed them with Godly movies and songs.

Re: I "Saw" This Yesterday (bad Movies/songs/games To Cause Choas) by OpenYourEyes1: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
✴It was a revelation✴

Bump....
Re: I "Saw" This Yesterday (bad Movies/songs/games To Cause Choas) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
✴It was a revelation✴

Re: I "Saw" This Yesterday (bad Movies/songs/games To Cause Choas) by OpenYourEyes1: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
✴It was a revelation✴

Bump.....
Re: I "Saw" This Yesterday (bad Movies/songs/games To Cause Choas) by OpenYourEyes1: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
✴It was a revelation✴

Re: I "Saw" This Yesterday (bad Movies/songs/games To Cause Choas) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
✴It was a revelation✴

Bump....
Re: I "Saw" This Yesterday (bad Movies/songs/games To Cause Choas) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:49am On Mar 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
✴It was a revelation✴

Re: I "Saw" This Yesterday (bad Movies/songs/games To Cause Choas) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2021
Always be cautious, vigilant and prayerful.
Re: I "Saw" This Yesterday (bad Movies/songs/games To Cause Choas) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On May 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
✴It was a revelation✴

Be vigilant.
Don't let satan use you.
Always remember.
Re: I "Saw" This Yesterday (bad Movies/songs/games To Cause Choas) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:40am On May 04, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
✴It was a revelation✴

Bump... .. ..
Re: I "Saw" This Yesterday (bad Movies/songs/games To Cause Choas) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:49am On May 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
✴It was a revelation✴

Bump... .. .... .
Re: I "Saw" This Yesterday (bad Movies/songs/games To Cause Choas) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:51am On May 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
✴It was a revelation✴

Remember
Re: I "Saw" This Yesterday (bad Movies/songs/games To Cause Choas) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:53am On Jun 07, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
✴It was a revelation✴

Bump... ... .. .. .
Re: I "Saw" This Yesterday (bad Movies/songs/games To Cause Choas) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On Jul 05, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
✴It was a revelation✴

Re: I "Saw" This Yesterday (bad Movies/songs/games To Cause Choas) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On Feb 16, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
✴It was a revelation✴

Bump... ... ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

'will God Destroy The Earth Again With Fire; Is The World Ever Going To End? / River Turns Red In China - Biblical Prophecy? / Meet Ernest Nwankwo, The Pastor Who Owned Aritualists' Den In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.