Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg (25577 Views)

Naira Closes 1,309/$ As Banks Sell $2.5bn / Nigeria’s Top 10 Highest-earning Ceos Received N3.5bn In 2019 / Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Aidejay(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
tundess:
Incorrect Headline :
"Nigeria Loses $2.5 Billion invested in Dangote without the people's consent"......
Fixed.......
grin you think every body has the capacity to display stupidity like you.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by makewetalk2: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
this na part of my hustle. way above water.
just talking for the poor masses
use your head and open your mouth when it is needed. a wise man is not a man with money. it is a man who said the right thing at the right time. do not keep sitting like a baby.
you at your age should know facts around you.
do not be consumed by poverty. know facts and say them so that the future generation will see references.
Etinosa1234:

Hustle ooo...make u nor dey jealous of how another man dey spend hin money
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Aidejay:

FATALITY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by osuofia2(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Aidejay:
better stop misbehaving... Use your brain
EVERYTIME...
between me and you who needs to use his brain more. i am not surprise this is coming from a zombie

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Aidejay(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
makewetalk2:
Your 11th second of fame is over. You no get bite. na small pikin play you carry come meet big man like me. no time. go that side go find your mate
yawn...! I'm tired of this already...mark my words "big man" mark my words.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Etinosa1234: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
makewetalk2:
this na part of my hustle. way above water.
just talking for the poor masses
use your head and open your mouth when it is needed. a wise man is not a man with money. it is a man who said the right thing at the right time. do not keep sitting like a baby.
you at your age should know facts around you.
do not be consumed by poverty. know facts and say them so that the future generation will see references.

I'm not surprised tho...this is the average Nigerian mentality

feeling entitled to another person's money...

where were u when Dangote was building his wealth..
Abi Dangote get 2 heads

if this same Dangote wey u dey criticise give u work as gateman...U go give testimony for church

Abi na lie

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by frog12: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
people are concerned with coronavirus infection, billionaires are concerned about their status.
people are concerned with coronavirus infection, billionaires are concerned about their status.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Etinosa1234: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Aidejay:

If anything make u enter heaven... ahswear...U nor go see God

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Aidejay(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
osuofia2:

between me and you who needs to use his brain more. i am not surprise this is coming from a zombie
grin once you use your brain in Nigeria to think and reason people like this will find a way to tag you one thing or another. It's their default... Bros if you get sense TAKE advise.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Aidejay(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

If anything make u enter heaven... ahswear...U nor go see God
abeg ooh! grin pity me na
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by makewetalk2: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
I don't live in 9ja
as a matter of fact, whatever he does has no effect on me. I live very far away and am not trying to brag. fact is that I speak for the common man.
over here, celebrities and businessmen give charity and givebacks.
there are things expected of wealthy men. you cannot be wealthy while your people are suffering. and the people who made him wealthy are nigerians. they have the right either to buy or refuse your product.
so giving back is expected. not even expected, it is demanded.

you cannot keep quiet like a dumb and not say anything cos you are scared of you are blind.
he was giving monopoly and as a natural trend, he should be the one to call in times of necessity.

God forbid that I become a gateman to another man. gone are those days when I or even my progeny will bow because of money. I got my own. even though I cannot compare to him in but I have my freedom and I can speak the truth. regardless, does it mean that I alienate myself from the truth because I work for someone? never! worst-case scenario, you fire me. I am not living for money. I would have been higher but I am true to myself and not a sellout.

dangote did not become dangote because he worked hard. he climbed on the ladder of nepotism. he was enriched by the poor man in the street. so do not attach a godlike status to him as if he is the wealthiest man alive. please stop.

i hate this feeling of servitude. this is what destroyed africa. stop it, sir!

dangote is not God. he needs the same oxygen to breathe. he is a human and he can also be criticized if he ain't working aright.
speak the truth and save your future from slavery.

even as a black man here, i speak my mind. let me be known for it. I have lost friends and cash as a result but i can never be a sell out

Etinosa1234:

I'm not surprised tho...this is the average Nigerian mentality

feeling entitled to another person's money...

where were u when Dangote was building his wealth..
Abi Dangote get 2 heads

if this same Dangote wey u dey criticise give u work as gateman...U go give testimony for church

Abi na lie

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by jaybeez: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
After spending $10 billion already on his refinary, oil has dropped in price and will eventually reach $10 a barrel at the peak of this economic crisis caused by covid-19 pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Dollabiz: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
good for him
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Etinosa1234: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
makewetalk2:
I don't live in 9ja
as a matter of fact, whatever he does has no effect on me. I live very far away and am not trying to brag. fact is that I speak for the common man.
over here, celebrities and businessmen give charity and givebacks.
there are things expected of wealthy men. you cannot be wealthy while your people are suffering. and the people who made him wealthy are nigerians. they have the right either to buy or refuse your product.
so giving back is expected. not even expected, it is demanded.

you cannot keep quiet like a dumb and not say anything cos you are scared of you are blind.
he was giving monopoly and as a natural trend, he should be the one to call in times of necessity.

God forbid that I become a gateman to another man. gone are those days when I or even my progeny will bow because of money. I got my own. even though I cannot compare to him in but I have my freedom and I can speak the truth. regardless, does it mean that I alienate myself from the truth because I work for someone? never! worst-case scenario, you fire me. I am not living for money. I would have been higher but I am true to myself and not a sellout.

dangote did not become dangote because he worked hard. he climbed on the ladder of nepotism. he was enriched by the poor man in the street. so do not attach a godlike status to him as if he is the wealthiest man alive. please stop.

i hate this feeling of servitude. this is what destroyed africa. stop it, sir!

dangote is not God. he needs the same oxygen to breathe. he is a human and he can also be criticized if he ain't working aright.
speak the truth and save your future from slavery.

even as a black man here, i speak my mind. let me be known for it. I have lost friends and cash as a result but i can never be a sell out

First of all who made u the defender of the masses.....

Besides u feel so bitter because Dangote is rich....

I don't even think u knew how he grew his industry.....U are claiming nepotism..so is Obasanjo a Hausa man

He was jus lucky and that's what u are supposed to be praying for.. instead of hatin on another man's success..

Did the masses come to complain to u that Dangote is oppressing them

U are criticizing a private individual because he's rich... stop the hating...it won't do u any good

Did u elect Dangote into any position that u should force him to give u money...

did he work for u...

Did u give him the money he used to start his business...

If u are not the one ...abeg rest and find another thing do...

Coz u are jus behaving like a devil

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by tonididdy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Yet cement price no reduce
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Goodguy44: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
Just like that! This is a whole lot of money meehn..
Meanwhile..

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by osuofia2(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Aidejay:
grin once you use your brain in Nigeria to think and reason people like this will find a way to tag you one thing or another. It's their default... Bros if you get sense TAKE advise.
see English, you are not making sense, no be by force to speak English

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by kingjrofficial(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sunofgod:
Good ....greedy stingy man.
he has done more than enough for Nigeria and Nigerians... Don't be a greedy fellow angry
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by makewetalk2: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
first of all who gave you the right to mention me over MY OWN COMMENT?
oga you have asked me why i go for him, simple common sense will tell you that dangote is the subject of this forum.
if the subject were the government, I would have dished out the same passion in criticizing them in a way that I DEEM FIT.
If my comment does not please you, then it is not made for people on the level of your school of thought. I put it out there for reasonable minds not antagonists who have no basic thinking prowess.
I expected you to pull out your armory and argue like a sensible adult not asking me to chill. If the way that I presented my argument pains you in the butt, I suggest that you visit a medical practitioner to fix your leaking butthole. do not bring your discourteous attitude to me. I am a professional at handling unceremonious commenters like you.

I outlined my points in a passionate manner and that is because I have points and I cited evidence to buttress my thought origin. You are not one to challenge me. I do not speak for you, Etinosa. I am here on my own volition and I did not quote or anyone else when I made my point. This is a forum and I have every right to put down my own thought to my perceived audience. I did not put out an unpopular opinion and feel oblivious that low-level flacks like yours will ensue.
I am prepared for you, Etinosa. Take my opinion to Dangote and affix your name on his payroll. tell him that I said what i said. If i am your devil, consider yourself lucky because I have better jobs than to to focus on you. tell dangote that I do not need a cent from him to breathe. I am well off without the name dangote in this universe. he can disappear to the moon for all i care. he is nothing to me. I ride on my wheels and i dont use any product with his name on it. I am cool.

but as far as I still keep my nigerian passport, I am entitled to say anything regarding nigeria or nigerians according to the will of my mood. you are too minute to stand in my way.

Even if I come to Nigerian, I will have more say than you. so stay in your muteness and servitudes. If you cannot speak for the common man, do not talk to me. get lost

Etinosa1234:

I don't even think u knew how he grew his industry.....U are claiming nepotism..so is Obasanjo a Hausa man

He was jus lucky and that's what u are supposed to be praying for.. instead of hatin on another man's success..

U are criticizing a private individual because he's rich... stop the hating...it won't do u any good

Did u elect Dangote into any position that u should force him to give u money...

did he work for u...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Fragility6: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

did he work for u...

There are two sets of pple of pple 2 avoid on this forum 'buhari followers' and 'nairaland intellectuals' like diz guy. You know why? Coz normal human reasoning no fit describe how a sane human being go dey think d way dem dey think.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Aidejay(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
osuofia2:

see English, you are not making sense, no be by force to speak English

Haba na...this has nothing to do with my English. My English is fine. It's not my fault that you cannot think for yourself. Its also not my fault that your education is wasted.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Fragility6: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
tonididdy:
Yet cement price no reduce
E dey get loss mk e still reduce price. Nawa.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by adecz: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
smiley smiley

Christians & Jews are always
top of the list in positive things,

on the other handmembers
of the 'peace' religion are top
of negative things like terrorism, poverty
illiteracy, poverty, fanaticism, violence
to women etc sad angry.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Aidejay(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
adecz:

smiley smiley Christians & Jews are always
top of the list in positive things, on the other handmembers
of the 'peace' religion are top
of negative things like terrorism, poverty
illiteracy, poverty, fanaticism, violence
to women etc sad angry.
ahbi ooh! Says someone has achieved nothing in life. Banking on the achievements of others to elevate himself and feel secure in his tiny world.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Etinosa1234: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
makewetalk2:
first of all who gave you the right to mention me over MY OWN COMMENT?
oga you have asked me why i go for him, simple common sense will tell you that dangote is the subject of this forum.
if the subject were the government, I would have dished out the same passion in criticizing them in a way that I DEEM FIT.
If my comment does not please you, then it is not made for people on the level of your school of thought. I put it out there for reasonable minds not antagonists who have no basic thinking prowess.
I expected you to pull out your armory and argue like a sensible adult not asking me to chill. If the way that I presented my argument pains you in the butt, I suggest that you visit a medical practitioner to fix your leaking butthole. do not bring your discourteous attitude to me. I am a professional at handling unceremonious commenters like you.

I outlined my points in a passionate manner and that is because I have points and I cited evidence to buttress my thought origin. You are not one to challenge me. I do not speak for you, Etinosa. I am here on my own volition and I did not quote or anyone else when I made my point. This is a forum and I have every right to put down my own thought to my perceived audience. I did not put out an unpopular opinion and feel oblivious that low-level flacks like yours will ensue.
I am prepared for you, Etinosa. Take my opinion to Dangote and affix your name on his payroll. tell him that I said what i said. If i am your devil, consider yourself lucky because I have better jobs than to to focus on you. tell dangote that I do not need a cent from him to breathe. I am well off without the name dangote in this universe. he can disappear to the moon for all i care. he is nothing to me. I ride on my wheels and i dont use any product with his name on it. I am cool.

but as far as I still keep my nigerian passport, I am entitled to say anything regarding nigeria or nigerians according to the will of my mood. you are too minute to stand in my way.

Even if I come to Nigerian, I will have more say than you. so stay in your muteness and servitudes. If you cannot speak for the common man, do not talk to me. get lost

All this thing u dey type na long story...2 years from now ...U still won't be heard..but Dangote would still remain the richest...

Everyone had the right to their opinion.. but when ur opinion is hating on other people...then.. people can counter...

see long speech because Dangote nor give u money...

money wey u nor work for ooo...

him own money

U claimed to be ok so whats ur problem

The masses u are fighting for...did they say that Dangote is the cause of their suffering

its misplaced priority thats worrying u..

FOCUS UR ENERGY ON BEING BETTER THAN HIM

then we'll see what u'll do...

Till then u are jus a bitter hater because Dangote won...

U might even be a tribal bigot...who knows...

Dangote has done his best ...He is the highest employer of Labor in Nigeria..but u won't see that because he is not doing what u want...

U said u are well to do ryt

What is ur contribution to the control of the coronavirus in the country.. atleast...U suppose fit send like 20million to help the nation... Abi u dey forbid am

Self acclaimed defender of the masses wey the masses themselves nor even know...

Abeg go sit down one place
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Etinosa1234: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Fragility6:

There are two sets of pple of pple 2 avoid on this forum 'buhari followers' and 'nairaland intellectuals' like diz guy. You know why? Coz normal human reasoning no fit describe how a sane human being go dey think d way dem dey think.

ahswear..The Guy reasoning dey amaze me

untop another person money ..He dey write essay

Even king Solomon sef nor share money
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Fragility6: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

ahswear..The Guy reasoning dey amaze me

untop another person money ..He dey write essay

Even king Solomon sef nor share money
Ignore da guy e dey lost. 'Fighting 4 the common man' y e no go create activist account for twitter mk e dey fight for d common man or relocate cum naija 4 e 'human right activist' fight.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by juniorstar(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Anny505:
Even the Bible says a Thousand Years is like a day before God and a day I'd like a thousand years....
Maybe today is not 27th in the spiritual realm tongue
we are just starting!!!
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by tundess: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Aidejay:

Everybody ....... grin
Bruv, govt has socialised his wealth to a degree you'd be embarrassed to hear about. Sure, he employs a lot of ppl. But he receives perks that NOBODY else enjoys. And his taxes ? Deferred to infinity. Heck, I reckon you'd be MORE "successful" than him, given how skewed an advantage he has.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by bizhop01: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alibaba group is making so much money right now in China that is why they are supporting Nigeria,
Bloomberg should stay put because not only dangote, everyone lost money in this period.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by CioAngels(f): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Aliko Dangote, you will bound back for your families and for your staffs that are standing by you and also praying for you to bound back because they stand for you.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by InvertedHammer: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
/
Forbes' list networth is a feel good paper money.

A calculation that wipes off or adds millions of dollars in a week based on gyrations in equity market should be questionable. But then, oyibo people have various adaptations of Accounting practices.

\

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) / My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.