Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg (25578 Views)

Naira Closes 1,309/$ As Banks Sell $2.5bn / Nigeria’s Top 10 Highest-earning Ceos Received N3.5bn In 2019 / Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by mendii(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
No wonder hin no gree release better money
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Ayoefa: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Borris Johnson just tested positive for Coronavirus..oh well.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by secpowell: 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
I have lose about 2.5 million naira in two weeks.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by omonla10(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
otedola gave dj cuppy 2 billion naira for her project few months ago.. I'm yet to see his name amongst donors.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by tundess: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Incorrect Headline :
"Nigeria Loses $2.5 Billion invested in Dangote without the people's consent"......
Fixed.......

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Crownedjon: 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
post=87813828:
Damn it
[/s] is like you are possessed

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by lastempero: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Instead of loosing all these money bring am out from the stock exchange n share it grin

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by EllaSharon: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
hezy4real01:
Eya.... The only people who are not losing are Nigerian politicians, even this corona na choppings for some people
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by scoundrel(f): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
His company is run like an international one. This is no surprise.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by DexterousOne(m): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
makewetalk2:
this is just the beginning. dangote is a very greedy man. someone who made him wealth out of nepotism. ibete was producing cement when obasanjo retracted his license giving this greedy man alll the market to thrive in. he became so wealthy and focused solely on himself and his people.
his workers are poorly paid.
he keeps buying the entire market. still africans are poor. now he is going into oil production. but he chose lagos for a manufacturing plant. Oyibo that discovered oil chose the niger delter (the actual place where they get this oil).
a black man came and chose the overpopulated lagos.
how can a sane mind be building the biggest plant in african in lagos?
that is choking lagos. lagosians will not see the effect today until they begin to experience the pollution that Niger deltans have been suffering.

why not build this plant in niger delta itself than transporting the crude all the way from niger delta to lagos and then refining it.
these people want the niger deltans to benefit nothing from their own oil. they own all the oil blocks yet opportunities are not provided for these people.

it took Bill Gates to vaccinate dangote's family and the entire nigeria. today nigeria is free from polio because of a white man called Bill Gates. and he vaccinated Dagote's relatives.

today we haev the corronavirus, but it took Jack Ma a Chinese to supply us free medical supplies. and we have the wealthiest man in africa in our backyard.
as soon as the supply from Jack Ma arrive, Buhari and his cohort hijacked it to abuja. instead of sharing it, they used it to sanitize Aso rock.
this is a charity donatino that should have gone to a charity organisation to share. Government should not have touched it. but they used the military to seize it, if ever they wanted to share it, they should have shared it in lagos and not move them to abuja and let alone using the military to move it.
All I know is that every downfall is an uprising. it is time for some poor men to rise. some wealthy will fall by the virus and some poor will rise.
every poor man, use this moment to look for way to grow. not illegally. but now they wealthy are running for their lives, instead of using your life as a bullet proof, take advantage of the opportunities. these men are evil.

dangote is rish enough to fumigate all drains in the country to eradicate mosquitoes that kill nigerians like fleas.
regina daniel and her old puppet just day shout mosquito eradication day deceive themselves.
lagos state bought motorized sprayer and they are announcing it. isnt this what every farmer should have? isnt this what they could have given to farmers initially?
isnt this what they should have been doing or had in place?

the only reason why the government is putting up measures to curb the virus is because the virus is not intimidated by money. if only poor people died like mosquitoes, they would have made no move.
enugu is paying salaries so that you can spend it in times of needs and have nothing to save. they should have been planning packages for all like other countries. they are paying salaries 4 days before month end and they expect to be thanked?

know your right. do not be grateful that someone did his job. no one is grateful that you did yours. it is their jobs to provide these things. stop being a beggar in servitude. nigeria is for all not for the elites only.
this greedy man cannot

What is this one saying
And who the f**k is Ibeto?

Better leave him out of this

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Aidejay(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
YorubaKinging:
This is just the beginning
The world economy is going to collapse in the next 3 months Then the United Nations government will announce a stimulus package to help the nations On the other hand, Nigerians should get ready to face a hard time, the kind that has never been felt before. It will even affect both rich and poor, even the yeyebrities won't be spared
All these your garbage gutter predictions will be debunked in time. Continue displaying your levels of wisdom and sense, it fits you.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
What of the period he's been gaining...did he declare to the people?
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by King2019(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
makewetalk2:
this is just the beginning. dangote is a very greedy man. someone who made him wealth out of nepotism. ibete was producing cement when obasanjo retracted his license giving this greedy man alll the market to thrive in. he became so wealthy and focused solely on himself and his people.
he keeps buying the entire market. still africans are poor. now he is going into oil production. but he chose lagos for a manufacturing plant. Oyibo that discovered oil chose the niger delter (the actual place where they get this oil).
that is choking lagos. lagosians will not see the effect today until they begin to experience the pollution that Niger deltans have been suffering.

why not build this plant in niger delta itself than transporting the crude all the way from niger delta to lagos and then refining it.
these people want the niger deltans to benefit nothing from their own oil. they own all the oil blocks yet opportunities are not provided for these people.

it took Bill Gates to vaccinate dangote's family and the entire nigeria. today nigeria is free from polio because of a white man called Bill Gates. and he vaccinated Dagote's relatives.

today we haev the corronavirus, but it took Jack Ma a Chinese to supply us free medical supplies. and we have the wealthiest man in africa in our backyard.
as soon as the supply from Jack Ma arrive, Buhari and his cohort hijacked it to abuja. instead of sharing it, they used it to sanitize Aso rock.
this is a charity donatino that should have gone to a charity organisation to share. Government should not have touched it. but they used the military to seize it, if ever they wanted to share it, they should have shared it in lagos and not move them to abuja and let alone using the military to move it.
All I know is that every downfall is an uprising. it is time for some poor men to rise. some wealthy will fall by the virus and some poor will rise.
every poor man, use this moment to look for way to grow. not illegally. but now they wealthy are running for their lives, instead of using your life as a bullet proof, take advantage of the opportunities. these men are evil.

dangote is rish enough to fumigate all drains in the country to eradicate mosquitoes that kill nigerians like fleas.
regina daniel and her old puppet just day shout mosquito eradication day deceive themselves.
lagos state bought motorized sprayer and they are announcing it. isnt this what every farmer should have? isnt this what they could have given to farmers initially?

the only reason why the government is putting up measures to curb the virus is because the virus is not intimidated by money. if only poor people died like mosquitoes, they would have made no move.
enugu is paying salaries so that you can spend it in times of needs and have nothing to save. they should have been planning packages for all like other countries. they are paying salaries 4 days before month end and they expect to be thanked?

know your right. do not be grateful that someone did his job. no one is grateful that you did yours. it is their jobs to provide these things. stop being a beggar in servitude. nigeria is for all not for the elites only.
this greedy man cannot

You got a solution then I am interested

1 Like

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Neoteny7: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Even if he loses 80% of his wealth he's still a billionaire in dollars and a trillionaire in naira.

With his money you'll have to work very hard to be broke.

But this is still a lesson to humanity that despite our ambitions and petty grievances and grandiose plans, it takes an invisible pathogen to grind the world of 7 billion people to a halt.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by jericco1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
He's always losing money from $25bn to now shame
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by idahme(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
This shit is really a bullshit.... The rich, the poor, everyone is damn affected. We should fight this together by activating NCDC protocol to avoid the further spread of this pandemic.....
Even Boris Johnson UK Prime Minister just test positive to Covid19, God help us
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Aidejay(m): 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
makewetalk2:
beginning of what...? Dangote loosing all his billions?
You will be disappointed.
By this time next year you will still be pained.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by makewetalk2: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
are your eyes made for reading or seeing?
DexterousOne:

What is this one saying
And who the f**k is Ibeto?

Better leave him out of this
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by chukzyfcbb: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
The wealth of people whose coy is in the stock market is like taking a Snapshot.

It only tells how much he is worth at the time the snapshot is taken, thier wealth fluctuates all the time and it's never stable.

The same money he lost, he can make it all up in a few weeks if his stock price rises.

And stock price will rise if people buy more Dangote stock smiley so chillax y'all

No biggie

1 Like

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by makewetalk2: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
I will not be pained.
I am not concerned with either you or dangote.
please go and have several seats
Aidejay:
beginning of what...? Dangote loosing all his billions?
You will be disappointed.
By this time next year you will still be pained.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by osuofia2(m): 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
who wouldn't lose money when the dullard is in charge

1 Like

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by osuofia2(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Crownedjon:
[s][/s] is like you are possessed
i tell you bro, something is definitely wrong with that guy
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Aidejay(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
makewetalk2:
I will not be pained.
I am not concerned with either you or dangote.
please go and have several seats
nope I will not go and have several seats. You will continue your ranting till next year with nothing absolutely nothing to show for it. Better take your own advise and have several seats you will continue to be PAINED.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by makewetalk2: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
oga i said what i said. go and sue me.
if not you no get guts. sit down for ground your case na fly case. one swat and you are dusted
Aidejay:
nope I will not go and have several seats. You will continue your ranting till next year with nothing absolutely nothing to show for it. Better take your own advise and have several seats you will continue to be PAINED.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Aidejay(m): 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
osuofia2:
who wouldn't lose money when the dullard is in charge
better stop misbehaving... Use your brain
EVERYTIME...
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Crownedjon: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
osuofia2:

i tell you bro, something is definitely wrong with that guy
Obviously

1 Like

Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Aidejay(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
makewetalk2:
oga i said what i said. go and sue me.
if not you no get guts. sit down for ground your case na fly case. one swat and you are dusted
ha! Its paining you. 27th of march 2021 you will still be suffering swatting flies all over your life.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
I suspected such a thing will happen, and started saving more dollars in my dorm account since October last year. Nigeria will definitely face a recession once this pandemic is over. We should all brace up and not be caught sleeping.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by makewetalk2: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Your 11th second of fame is over. You no get bite. na small pikin play you carry come meet big man like me. no time. go that side go find your mate
Aidejay:
ha! Its paining you. 27th of march 2021 you will still be suffering swatting flies all over your life.
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Etinosa1234: 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
makewetalk2:

this greedy man cannot

Hustle ooo...make u nor dey jealous of how another man dey spend hin money
Re: Dangote Loses $2.5bn In One Month - Bloomberg by Bellotelli: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
What's my business.. What have i benefited from the ones he has been gaining before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian / Can I Make It In Nigeria With Just £10,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.