Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos (64526 Views)

Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) / A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) / LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by John360comng: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2020
RYANAYO:
Drama as policeman “faints” while trying to arrest a suspect in Agege, Lagos
video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUWn_g4fPiM

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-OkVTHne-2/?hl=en

Nigerians joke with just about everything.

See the laughter of the people doing the video recording.

This Coronavirus thing is real.

People need to get tested, isolate and stay safe.

WhatsApp Only: 0808-197-9804 for your Order of our Non-Contact Forehead InfraRed Thermometer to check your yourself, your loved ones, your employees, etcetera now.

Limited quantities available.

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Goloria: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2020
1realBobby:
They are human too
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by starbuck(f): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2020
AreaFada2:

And those same people may later come in contact with your relatives.
Yes those lots are undiluted imbeciles mostly but do not deserve deliberately being infected.

That would be close to someone catching HIV and spreading it to opposite sex deliberately out of anger.

Eventually some of them would be immuned to it, those who are not will need to take care of themselves by the rules or seek medical care..
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by foxxydude: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2020
starbuck:
He should be tested and quarantined shocked shocked

Honestly, if mistakenly, i come in contact with this virus, my next point of call is the police station followed by NEPA office... Ndị ara na Ndị uchu

Maddooo!

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by starbuck(f): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2020
Isoduwa:

God will answer your prayer � in Jesus name amen

Amen
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Happychildlove(f): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2020
BABANGBALI:
They too are human beans now
na human rice. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by proclinician: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2020
make those guys pour am petrol 100# light am na
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by BABANGBALI: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2020
Happychildlove:
na human rice. Lol
you must be very earthless to be joking with an issue that has to do with a human bean like you
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 9:07am On Mar 27, 2020
Afroban:
Please where are those people that use to say " Earn 200k from home"? Please we need to talk now! I'm very sorry for ignoring you in the past...

1 Like

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Isoduwa(m): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2020
starbuck:

Amen

Na your legs slim like foreign rice � so?
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Mizwisdom(f): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by BABANGBALI: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2020
John360comng:

Nigerians joke with just about everything.

See the laughter of the people doing the video recording.

This Coronavirus thing is real.

People need to get tested, isolate and stay safe.

WhatsApp Only: 0808-197-9804 for your Order of our Non-Contact Forehead InfraRed Thermometer to check your yourself, your loved ones, your employees, etcetera now.

Limited quantities available.
how much is it?
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by AfroBeatDiary: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2020
This guy makes comedy with his mind and thoughts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE21w5Arg-8
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Isoduwa(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
BABANGBALI:
you must be very earthless to be joking with an issue that has to do with a human being like you
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Isoduwa(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2020
BABANGBALI:
you must be very earthless to be joking with an issue that has to do with a human bean like you
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by starbuck(f): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2020
Isoduwa:

Na your legs slim like foreign rice � so?

Doesn't matter the size, so long it performs its functions undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Qasim88: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2020
《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, precious metals , cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins , ethereum etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/GQVmPfB] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning money on the side.
E.g: Invest N10,000 and get up to N1,000 everyday.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have several cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

BANK TRANSFER, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/GQVmPfB] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Adex2442: 9:12am On Mar 27, 2020
Afroban:
Please where are those people that use to say " Earn 200k from home"? Please we need to talk now! I'm very sorry for ignoring you in the past...

grin we are here

1 Like

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Isoduwa(m): 9:13am On Mar 27, 2020
starbuck:

Which functions you talking about? Hope is not what I'm thinking?
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by dozzybreezy(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2020
E be like say pesin chop am slap for eyeball.
Ordinary pressUp, policemen no fit do. Dem just dey carry potombelle dey waka anyhow.
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2020
Totilopussylick:
I don’t pity police � tongue
I finally support you, but it was a bit difficult.
They are entirely useless
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2020
Na suspect help them carry the mumu
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by KosiGee(m): 9:17am On Mar 27, 2020
post=87806478:
Him training no complete for Police College at all!

Lazy cop! tongue tongue

With all your so called patriotism, I’m surprised at your reaction to this. This is a police officer of the FRN. Underpaid, overworked, hated and abused. He is someone’s brother, son and possibly husband and father.

Whatever happened to him might happen to anyone including you. Police men are unpopular in Nigeria, I’m not a huge fan of them but this man was doing his job. Don’t mock him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Mekas2016(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2020
Bushmeat don catch hunter, Meanwhile make them test the officer, I dey suspect Coro.
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by englishmart(m): 9:19am On Mar 27, 2020
UnaToto:
Before nko, why won't he faint?
He was sent with an empty stomach,so fainting is no surprise here.
These guys will stand on the road from morning to night collecting #50 for their oga at the top.

UnaToto
You, too, your Toto.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by ruggedtimi(m): 9:20am On Mar 27, 2020
No face mask, people are walking freely shocked
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2020
the lockdown is affecting them, no more 100 naira meals.
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by alizma: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2020
Possible cause is that he forgot that he did kerewa at night and then engaged the criminal in a hot chase. Something like this happened to me back in my school days but I quickly realized I was loosing my breath so I had to stop. Knowing fully well that I was good on the track, It was later while pondering on what could have caused my situation that my mind told me it was because of the early morning "exercise" that I did at home.
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Greystone: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2020
starbuck:

Don't mind him...ur legs are awesome.

NB: The only person who's opinion may count to some extent apart from urs, is ur husband's. And I am certain that he's not complaining.

Anyone who doesn't like ur legs can proceed to italy

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Stevechigo: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2020
Someone should help me in this trying period my wife just gave birth to twins and they say we should stay at home how do I feed my family of four..i am a keke rider in rivers state..Steve chigozie njoku. Fidelity bank 6012920830..any donation will go a long way God bless you as you help a brother in need thanks.
Re: Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos by Goalnaldo(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2020
BABANGBALI:
They too are human beans now
welcome back from ban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) / Fraud Alert! Gtbank *737# Is Very Risky. / FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.