Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him (64362 Views)

UAE To Supply Vital Documents To Secure 30 Years Imprisonment For Hushpuppi / Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times / I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by dre11(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
New evidence has been submitted against popular alleged internet fraudster, Ramoni Abbass, popularly known as Hushpuppi.

Hushpuppi was arrested months ago for allegedly defrauding over 1.9 million people to the tune of over 168 billion naira.

The new evidence shows how he used his personal email to register on a website “whizzlog” which is a market place for buying US bank logs and money laundering.

A statement released by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) partly reads: “In reviewing data from ABASS email address (rayhuspuppi@gmail.com), found ABBAS registered on a website whizzlog.com(“whizzlog”) which is a market place for buying US Banklogs and money laundering.

“Based on my training and experiences, Cyber criminals refer to bank account login details as bank logs or logs. These details can be purchase on the darkweb or some secret websites only known in cyber criminal circles. The website ABBAS registered with and used is called Whizzlog.com.

“Sophisticated cyber criminal do not use their personal email address in registering on such websites. ABBAS used his personal email to register on the site just like he used his personal email address for other criminal activities and schemes.

“ABBAS email address contained registration confirmation from Whizzlog. It also contained numerous confirmation and receipts of bank logs he purchased.

“One of such messages read, “Your order was successful. You have purchased (“the Financial institution”) banklog with a balance of $9,839,44. Purchase Price: $955. The banklog details “login to your whizzlog account to view.

“From the example above, I observed ABBAS buys a log with balance of over $9,000 for as low as $900.”

Recall Daily Times Nigeria reported that in June, the Hushpuppi was arrested in Dubai by special operatives of the Emirati police and American Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). while flaunting an opulent lifestyle on social media/

However, Hushpuppi pleaded not guilty to the four-count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, money laundering conspiracies, international money laundering and engaging in monetary transactions in property derived from specified unlawful activity.

SOURCE

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by prince2pac(m): 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
grin grin grin The dude f**k up if nah, anyways I think his news is a past tense now.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by pocohantas(f): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
The importance of contentment (as a virtue) cannot be overemphasized.

115 Likes 14 Shares

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
He used his personal email? Haew, of all the dullards amongst dullards I have seen in this dull country, this man has to be the dumbest.

240 Likes 14 Shares

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
Free Hushpuppi!!!!

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by dynicks(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
Mr slawormih right now....
Nigga eff up big-time!!..you acted like u ain't a real niggar.....damn!!

Anyways, Niggars from this angle ain't loosing hope for your release bra...we always on bended knees reaching out to the creator for a miraculous happening twice on every Wednesday!!

Your legacy lives on!!...stay strong; stay alive nigaaar!!
ALUTA BOMBER!!

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Kabir5643(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
Don't drop the soap, homie

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by iamyemiakins(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hushpuppi don finally jam agbako

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Obierika(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
Despite the fact this guy was very careless in his scam activities he was making noise all over social media like the fool he is grin

128 Likes 16 Shares

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Jeremiahgynag(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
address ending as .com
Two, payments on there dark web are made with Bitcoin and not cash($900 is just a cooked up shit)
Three,anybody going to whizzlog.com is only walking into a pit...This same people never gave this much detail when Invictus was caught talk more of hushdog

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Kobicove(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Where this guy is going he will not taste freedom in a long while undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by FREEMADNESS: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
i don't think it can get any worst Sha, he's doom and he knows it.
Ramoni f**kd up. flaunting all his lifestyle on social media knowing fully that his source of wealth is questionable.

Ode oloriburuku glorified Yahoo boy.

YOU FALL BOYZ HAND RAMONI

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Pantoo: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Jose Mourinho admits it's the third time he's tried to complete transfer for Gareth Bale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14wYz1MWs-g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by b3llo(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
What of Hush-Magu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by WorkTheTalk(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
The evil that men do in secret live with them in public.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
hushpuppi fvck up die which Kain mistake be this even righteousness89 no fit do this type of mistake
my email dey different from my hustle account dumbest mistake ever

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by omoeast(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Buhari bad leadership should be threading on every platform if Nigerians are serious...IG,Twitter,Nairaland Nd the rest...Baba 600 advisors,one of dem go see am...Buhari returned Nigeria to 1952.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Coldie(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
Who be the girl Dem attach to him pic.

E concern am, when him dae wire all those big ass models him call me?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
shocked

Hush my man, nigger really inspired me to hustle hard in making enough money.
It takes only an intelligent mind to succeed in this trade especially carding.

Make I sharparly login enter that darkweb site go purchase my own,if I no make money from carding this year wetin I gain.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
This is the end of every scammer out their, tell that damn niggar guy that he will soon be damned

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by manuel4real(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
grin
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Brandonx(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
grin
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
This is serious... Ain't too sure if this guy will be free soon...
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Kenmatt(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hush will serve US government.

We already all know that.

1 Like

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Dadaboy: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
What type of reportage is this ? Now, they have exposed the fraudulent darkweb, for other scammers to buy from.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
What about woodberry ?? Haven’t heard from that 1 since ..bnaira still dey southy interpol do ur work
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by noble71(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
shocked

2 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by mimicherry: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Abegi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dead Body Of Missing Lady, Shakirat, Found Behind Her Mother's Shop In Osun / Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) / Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.