Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

God Is An Epic Troll - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is An Epic Troll (3351 Views)

An Epic Apology By A Course Rep (photo) / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead / An Epic Movie About Islam's Prophet Muhammad Is In The Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

God Is An Epic Troll by Mudley313: 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2010
okay, nairalanders! i've been gone for a while in my travels around this american-hating but always watching american movies and listening to american music of a continent called europe. hope everyone's been having a swell time as well this holiday season. just want to bring back some lil humor (and ofcourse FACTS) to liven up this drawl my religion-is-better-than-your-religion section of a forum. here we go:

the judeo-christian god is an epic troll. if you grew up catholic, protestant or at all christian, then most of these iterations of this meme will hit home hard. these are all questions we've asked ourselves, our pastors and our parents that can be answered with the fact that the judeo-christian god, as a character, is a mean, troll-like, hypocritical butt-face. enjoy the best of the "advice god" meme, just in time for the holiday season

[center]

[/center]

[center]

okay! its enough for the moment. i'm out for now
[/center]
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by InesQor(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2010
and?
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by e36991: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2010
. . . shame with all that space,

you can literally park a bus at the memory address used up
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by InesQor(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2010
e36991:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

grin grin grin The only EPIC TROLL here is Mudley313, and the OP is one such trophy of his.  cool

What a waste of precious space!  undecided
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by mazaje(m): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2010

This is hilarious. . . .
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by Mudley313: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2010
smh @ e-christians coming out in their usual lame defense-style of their helpless god i.e avoiding the points raised in the epicness of their troll god and going for the usual e-personality attack. anyways, hope you all had a swell time celebrating your gods supposed birthday after he himself impregnated another mans wife to conceive of himself. smh

I bet josephs friends were like, "stone that slut joseph!"
Joseph: "nah nah god knocked her up man. an angel told me" smh

BTW, couldn't god have used a single virgin chic? the triflin nigga just had to covet someone elses wife
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by LoveKing(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2010
grin real funny
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by UyiIredia(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2010
[center]
[/center]
SMH  undecided *monkey don talk again say na im sabi pass*>>> this fool is at it again >>> ejecting crap to satisfy the lust he has for anything that is idiotic >>> typical Mudley schmuck >>> lemme proceed to cyber-spank this 'gbolo'

[center][/center]

[center]An Open Letter To His Mudleyness (Moderators Take Note) [/center]

It has come to the attention of 'the council' that Mr Mudley is not a human being but an intellectual aberration on the Nairaland forum. Where objectivity, respect and mutual (religious or irreligious) tolerance is the norm; muchacho Mudley has taken it upon himself to be an abomination, one who (as evidenced by his nom-de-guerre - Mudley) muddles about and meddles in serious discussion, as a means of passing across his bigoted views in a manner that reminds one of the despicable Islamic terrorists. May I use this medium to remind all that the Religion section on Nairaland is not a place for religious/irreligious propaganda but a place where we discuss and peaceably argue our beliefs and mindset on various topics bordering on Religion. Mudley is an irreligious propagandist.

The plan I have to battle Mudley is simple: To use the element called comical satire. It works effectively and better yet, it is plastic enough to be used in various ways. Unfortunately, it appears "his smudgesty's" style of posting is comical satire on steroids; a good example being this topic (i.e God is an Epic Troll). You abuse satire by insulting the sentiments and sensibilities of others evidenced by how you repeatedly and stubbornly tag Jesus a dead and rotten carpenter *a sentence best used to describe what has happened to Mudley's sense of respect, dignity and intellect* I (unlike other posters who you have encountered) will not take kindly to this and trust me when I say that I will stalk you to the last thread on Nairaland till the Mudley factor is totally eliminated

Happy New Year and Happy New You, Mr Mudley.

Yours truly,
Uyi Iredia.

P.S: It is my New Year prayer wish that your head peanut recieves the psychological fix-it it sorely needs, so that 2011 may usher in a reformed Mudley 313, as well as a peaceful Religion section in Nairaland
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by Kay17: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2010
^^ No disrespect, this post stinks of peace!
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by DeepSight(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2010
Mudley313:

[/center]

Did this really happen? Impossible, surely.
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by UyiIredia(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2010
Kay 17:

^^ No disrespect, this post stinks of peace!

okay  undecided  
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by Mudley313: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2010
*places e-stalker/groupie on permanent IGNORE

now can someone pls answer to the issues raised in OP like why bible god got fvcked up priorities like helping some christian nigerian get a visa to go abroad or playing matchmaker by finding marriage partners/husbands for church goers in naija while ignoring all the starving innocent children worldwide who call on his name but still continue to be ignored and die off as a result of war, diseases and starvation on the daily et al
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by jmaine: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2010
Muddled Insanity. . . One of  kind. . . it's a shame to have an aberrant like you on this forum. you stink to hell .
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by UyiIredia(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2010
Mudley313:

i have chosen to continue being a stubborn child*1

now can someone pls answer to the issues raised*2 in OP like why bible god got fvcked up priorities like helping some christian nigerian get a visa to go abroad or playing matchmaker by finding marriage partners/husbands for church goers in naija while ignoring all the starving innocent children worldwide who call on his name but still continue to be ignored and die off as a result of war, diseases and starvation on the daily et al*3

*1 >>> properly corrected

*2 >>> if posting crapola and insulting  is your way of raising issues >>> then you deserve to be chastised >>> the same rubbish you did in your topic : Christians You Have Some Work To Put In For The Lord

*3 >>> i see >>> Mudley is sorry because of some starving children >>> instead of blaming God and committing a sin akin to the one you accuse Christians of >>> why don't YOU go out and help these starving children ? >>> the world (including Nairaland) will be much better for it
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by DeepSight(m): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2010
Pls did Bros Obams really kick that door in? Is it real? Pls somebody confirm, I need to know.
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by UyiIredia(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2010
the following is a skit in reply to Mudley's post

Do Nothing About World Hunger >>> "the poor you will have with you always". do read your bible

Blow up cities to show who's boss >>> dunce! what's a boss who can't fire

i need the attention >>> i ain't forcing ya !

ban homosexuality >>> last time I checked my Holy See approved of it (and more recently condoms)

JEALOUS >>> WHY NOT ?

70 % salt water >>> my son ! you said you evolved from the ocean. *hands Mudley a copy of Darwin's 'The Descent of Man'* read this !

ignore some of it >>> after over 5 centuries of raping it

my book was written by me >>> take or leave it man

unconditional love >>> bloke ! don't forget that 'unconditional' is a condition in itself

i hate you because of it >>>  actually i hate you becuase of 'itk' (i too know)

wait 14 billion years and tell some people in the desert what to do >>> okay

conveniently leave out the first 10 billion years >>> not that you could ever read it

doomed >>> then do something about it ! whaddya have a brain for

, >>> typical human trash talk  undecided

prevent nothing >>> correction. prevent some things

judge them >>> feel free to fall into anarchy

no condoms >>> and what have your condoms done?
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by DeepSight(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2010
Uyi Iredia:

the following is a skit in reply to Mudley's post

Do Nothing About World Hunger >>> "the poor you will have with you always". do read your bible

Blow up cities to show who's boss >>> dunce! what's a boss who can't fire

i need the attention >>> i ain't forcing ya !

ban homosexuality >>> last time I checked my Holy See approved of it (and more recently condoms)

JEALOUS >>> WHY NOT ?

70 % salt water >>> my son ! you said you evolved from the ocean. *hands Mudley a copy of Darwin's 'The Descent of Man'* read this !

ignore some of it >>> after over 5 centuries of despoiling it

my book was written by me >>> take or leave it man

unconditional love >>> bloke ! don't forget that 'unconditional' is a condition in itself

i hate you because of it >>> actually i hate you becuase of 'itk' (i too know)

wait 14 billion years and tell some people in the desert what to do >>> okay

conveniently leave out the first 10 billion years >>> not that you could ever read it

doomed >>> then do something about it ! whaddya have a brain for

, >>> typical human trash talk undecided

prevent nothing >>> correction. prevent some things

judge them >>> feel free to fall into anarchy

no condoms >>> and what have your condoms done?

Lol! Funny and brilliant ripostes!
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by Mudley313: 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2010
jmaine:

Muddled Insanity. . . One of  kind. . . it's a shame to have an aberrant like you on this forum. you stink to hell .
nice display of christ-like virtures from our so-called christian folks

Deep Sight:

Pls did Bros Obams really kick that door in? Is it real? Pls somebody confirm, I need to know.
no. it was a skit from john stewarts the daily show that was doctored almost perfectly that a lot of people thought it was real. check youtube

hope to see others put in more cogent/meaningful rebuttals to help defend their incapacitated never-can-do-more-than-a-dead-rat god who has always needed the help of mortal humans to do his biddings from time immemorial since ALL-POWERFUL bible god is and has always been no where to be found apart from in books of myths and tales by moonlight written by ancient jewish goat herders and in the delusional minds of his/its/her deluded followers
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by cogicero: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2010
mudley313 dont you get tired?
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 01, 2011
insanity/madness is sometimes not easily cured/healed. psychiatrists seldom seek supernatural support on some extraordinary cases. I'll recommend a visit to MFM or Redeemed christian Church of God.

OMG, i forgot to mention the name of the fellow that needs to be cured/healed. Ok anyone who takes offence at my post or respond in a negative way should be the subject of my post

Happy new year
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by Mudley313: 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2011
^^^with all the butt kissing you did the whole of last year trolling this forum for friendship like we're on friendfinder.com hope you got cloths for christmas from jesoul or someone o. i see you went to retire your 'jesus' alias after i exposed your lying fraudulent azz for whom you are. anyways, i dont have your time this year, since you're always quick to go run crying to the christian mods for help anytime i keep exposing your lying behind n after you yourself try to start sh1t with me. hope you find a real job this year outside of nairaland
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 03, 2011
^like i said the person my post was directed to will definitely reveal himself and he did.
toba:

OMG, i forgot to mention the name of the fellow that needs to be cured/healed (insanity/madness). Ok anyone who takes offence at my post or respond in a negative way should be the subject of my post
The only Epic troll on Nl and the muddled insanity on display as usual. need i say more to you with all the comments already made in response to the epic troll especially the well composed article by uyi iredia?
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by manmustwac(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2011
@Uyi Iredia and Toba
This is called satire and although you guys may find what mudley posted offensive he is not breaking any rules. He made some very good points in his post why don't you guys come up with good answers and make him look silly instead of the insults?

@mudley313
when you come up with topics like this am not surprised when JeSoul says your playing the victim card. I personally don't see anything wrong with your post (for the obvious reasons) but others do find it offensive. So please cool down. It would make life a lot easier for me if you did.  smiley  wink
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by Mudley313: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2011
manmustwac:

@mudley313
when you come up with topics like this am not surprised when JeSoul says your playing the victim card.
how do i play the victim card? you have this two freaks on some sought of tag team e-stalking on my every posts and thread, actually BREAKING FORUM RULES (totally deviating from the actual topic and hauling all sought of derogatory personal insults) while mods blatantly ignore them but when i decide to bite back, i'll be the one who gets threatened with a ban, when we all know who started it
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by manmustwac(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2011
Mudley313:

how do i play the victim card? you have this two freaks on some sought of tag team e-stalking on my every posts and thread, actually BREAKING FORUM RULES (totally deviating from the actual topic and hauling all sought of derogatory personal insults) while mods blatantly ignore them but when i decide to bite back, i'll be the one who gets threatened with a ban, when we all know who started it
Am not saying your playing the victim card. I said its JeSoul who will say your playing the victim card (if and when you complain) because she will obviously look at the whole thing from her own point of view. Like i said in my previous post i personally don't see anything wrong with your post (for the obvious reasons) but people like uyi iredia and toba find it very offensive. They obviously can't come up with any good answers to any of your questions so all they do is follow you ridicule you and do their best to make you look silly and at the same time dodge your questions. What your posting is called satire to me its funny but to others angry shocked  The only thing i can is try to cool down because it would make life a lot easier for me.  wink cool
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by Mudley313: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2011
^^^i have long since cooled down after i realized the diversionary hauling of personal insults tactics of these e-christians. can u pls help me clean up this and my other threads from the derailing posts of these two freaks. or is using insults and expletives in posts that has nothing to do with the thread topic whatsoever now allowed? if so, let me know o cos 2 (abi na 3) can play dat game o
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by UyiIredia(m): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2011
manmustwac:

@Uyi Iredia and Toba
This is called satire *1 and although you guys may find what mudley posted offensive he is not breaking any rules*2. He made some very good points in his post why don't you guys come up with good answers and make him look silly instead of the insults?*3

@mudley313
when you come up with topics like this am not surprised when JeSoul says your playing the victim card. I personally don't see anything wrong with your post (for the obvious reasons) but others do find it offensive. So please cool down. It would make life a lot easier for me if you did.  smiley  wink

*1 >>> so is mine (i.e my posts) >>> please refer to comment 7 and the letter appended and adressed to both Mudley and mods

*2 >>> i see >>> one can be offensive and not break any rules  undecided >>> what a wonderful world *how i love that song*

*3 >>> not insults >>> comical satire >>> you bend your definition of insults to agree with your bias >>> consider these 'dead and rotten Jewish God' and 'deluded fool'

manmustwac:

Am not saying your playing the victim card. I said its JeSoul who will say your playing the victim card (if and when you complain) because she will obviously look at the whole thing from her own point of view. Like i said in my previous post i personally don't see anything wrong with your post (for the obvious reasons) *4but people like uyi iredia and toba find it very offensive*5 They obviously can't come up with any good answers to any of your questions so all they do is follow you ridicule you and do their best to make you look silly and at the same time dodge your questions. *6 What your posting is called satire to me its funny*7 but to others angry shocked  The only thing i can is try to cool down because it would make life a lot easier for me.  wink cool

*4 >>> naturally, you won't >>> it will be an abomination if you don't *do stop chanting 'for obvious reasons' as if you are a priest in session*

*5 >>> and also interesting *secretly i find some funny and i empathize_to an extent_with Mudley. but darn the guy is so dense*

*6 >>> i will take my time to shatter this nonsense  angry >>> make no mistake >>> this comment vexes me

let us journey shall we

[list]
[li]"can't come up with good answers" >>> this holds if Mudley asks questions. He doesn't >>> He muddles and expects you too see questions. That's bad SMH[/li]

[li]follow you, ridicule you >>> you would understand my feelings better if you were the one killing rats and sweeping the thousands of roaches that plague my residence *all b'cos my Dad (with due respect to him) refuses my suggestion to throw away unnecessary items that are only valuable because of his sentimental attachments to 'em*[/li]

[li]"make you look silly" >>> i laugh *i go reason wetin you talk wen OBJ start to dey demo like Chris Brown* >>> my reply to this is that: "a clown needs no introductions" *not to mention the fact that you equally portray Mudley as the victim.*[/li]

[li]the same time dodge your questions >>> fimisile ! >>> see irreligious bigotry >>> have you seen me respond to Mudley the way i do to posters like homer, Kay 17, jenwetemi and Sagamite >>> SMH >>> mr mod "i hope this does what bigtalk doesn't*[/li]
[/list]

*7  >>> i agree >>> and i also agree that it's silly  undecided
Re: God Is An Epic Troll by JeSoul(f): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2011
MMW, you misrepresented me and I just want to clear things up.

-Mudley opens a thread (and subsequent posts) pretty much insulting the Christian faith (call it satire if you want).

-The only "insult" levied against him was by Inesqor and e36991
InesQor:
The only EPIC TROLL here is Mudley313
e36991:

-Mudley next post is to cry wolf and claim persecution:
Mudley313:

smh @ e-christians coming out in their usual lame defense-style of their helpless god i.e avoiding the points raised in the epicness of their troll god and going for the usual e-personality attack.

-and the thread goes downhill from there

^^^ this is how Mudley plays the victim card. You open a thread that is insulting, don't you think is incendiary? and provokes bad responses from others? does he expect people to come and pat him on the back? Some of his threads may be "offensive" to christians but within forum rules - but does common sense not teach one to be resfectful of others?
Mudley is NOT the only atheist in this section - yet he is the only one people are always complaining about. Is this a coincidence? bias?

And at the same time I keep telling the christians to LEAVE HIM ALONE. Yet they refuse. It's a two way street, and it takes two to fight.

Let this be a warning to everyone. 2011 will come with swift bans for all those - christians & atheist alike - who have no manners and cannot respect others and stay within forum rules. I'm locking this thread for obvious reasons. Any complaints, forward to Mukina.

Slams door.

(1)

Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? / Crying :'( :'( What Manner Of Evil Is This / Mama Afriki - Africa The Goddess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.