Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? (3356 Views)

Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Questionnaires(m): 8:22am On Apr 07
Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by immortalcrown(m): 8:23am On Apr 07
I did not know that so many Christians are against JW.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Questionnaires(m): 8:24am On Apr 07
immortalcrown:
I did not know that so many Christians are against JW.

Many of Them are against their teachings and Doctrines.

Very Many.

Even The Deeper Lifers etc.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by immortalcrown(m): 8:26am On Apr 07
Questionnaires:
Many of Them are against their teachings and Doctrines. Very Many. Even The Deeper Lifers etc.
What are the hated teachings and doctrines?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:36am On Apr 07
Nobody is against them.,OP

Just that some of their Doctrines seem Annoying!😏

Like the one of NOT VOTING DURING ELECTION AND NOT SINGING NATIONAL ANTHEM,
claiming they belong to God's kingdom. sad

They Enjoy the Benefits of a Country such as Govt Scholarships, Bursary, Free Healthcare, programmes like npower, etc
But Refuse to carry out their civic Responsibility. sad undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Questionnaires(m): 8:37am On Apr 07
immortalcrown:
What are the hated teachings and doctrines?

Alot.....
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Ibaaboy(m): 8:38am On Apr 07
JW NO 1
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Questionnaires(m): 8:38am On Apr 07
Vinnie2000:

They Enjoy the Benefits of a Country such as Govt Scholarships, Bursary, Free Healthcare, programmes like npower, etc

This is One of them @immortalcrown
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Questionnaires(m): 8:39am On Apr 07
Vinnie2000:

I think they have a reason for this.

MaxinDHouse can explain better.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by immortalcrown(m): 8:41am On Apr 07
Questionnaires:
This is One of them @immortalcrown
Is it right to enjoy government provisions without voting?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Expanse2020(m): 8:44am On Apr 07
Max in the mass now he can buttress anything here....he knows he brothers in the lord we come for his head for the cooked up lie he want to present here

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:01am On Apr 07
Questionnaires:

Satan is behind all false religions {2Corinthians 4:4} and since he knows that his destruction is close by he wants to promote hatred so that people can kill people and at the same time put the blame on God {Revelations 12:9} that's why he is speedily increasing false religions to support politics and racism these two tools has been the cause of killings for centuries.

So when Jesus came to the earth he said the works of Satan is what he has come to render useless {John 16:33} but Jesus and his disciples will face big trouble in the hands of those who are under the control of Satan {John 15:19} the secret is that Jesus and his team are working round the clock to enlighten people that there is an unseen notorious spirit ruler who wants them to hate and kill or support the killing of their neighbours {1John 5:19} with these all those under Satan's control will hate the one and only group preaching, teaching and practicing what Jesus taught.

God's word foretell what practicers of pure worship will be doing in our time please read Isaiah 2:24 and Micah 4:1-3

People will start moving towards a spiritual mountain that's taller than all others! Isaiah 2:2; Micah 4:1

Meaning: mountain in Bible times represents religion so when false religions are gaining fame and increasing in number throughout the earth FEW HUMANS from all the countries of the world will see pure worship as one having the highest and best standard so they will abandon their former religions and join the one and only true religion! Matthew 7:13-14

They will start using what is found in spiritual Jerusalem as standard among themselves! Isaiah 2:3; Micah 4:2

Meaning: Jerusalem in Bible times represents the center of government in Israel so people who love pure worship will humbly subject themselves to what their leaders resolved after considering the scriptures diligently! Act 2:42; Hebrews 13:7, 17

Result of all these is that they will resolve all their disparities peacefully among themselves and turn their weapons into farming tools and stop training for wars. Isaiah 2:4; Micah 4:3

Meaning: Because other religions will also claim they're teaching themselves God's word there must be a sign to identify those who are worshiping the true God {Malachi 3:16-18} the result is that God's people will use what their leaders concluded after studying the Bible to settle all their differences and they will start diverting their time, energy and resources on production of food and information materials instead of planning on how to fight wars and all those in the true religion will no longer join the army of any country as they're preaching zealously, teaching industriously and diligently applying the love Jesus taught. Mark 12:31; Luke 627-28; John 13:34-35

All these will expose other religions as false so Satan wants all other religions to see the religion following what Jesus taught as their enemies and the irony of the matter is that Satan created many religions claiming Christians who can't meet up with what Jesus taught but these religions will focus on things that's of no benefit when talking about God's will! Matthew 7:21-23

Today God has changed the name of the only religion practicing what Jesus taught since many false religions are also claiming Christians God began calling His own people by a new group name: Jehovah's Witnesses! Isaiah 65:15 smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:04am On Apr 07
Questionnaires:

I think they have a reason for this.
MaxinDHouse can explain better.

If you as in you in person wants to know i will surely explain but many just want to accuse God's people they're not interested in knowing! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:12am On Apr 07
Expanse2020:

Max in the mass now he can buttress anything here....he knows he brothers in the lord we come for his head for the cooked up lie he want to present here

Islam rendered me speechless because i don't know how to speak in behalf of a religion that was just passed to me but with Jehovah's Witnesses you can start a thread only you and i let's see the benefits of both religion you will tell everyone what benefits Islam has brought to humanity while i also explained what Jehovah's Witnesses has brought if you're really proud of your Islam! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Expanse2020(m): 9:25am On Apr 07
MaxInDHouse:

Islam rendered me speechless because i don't know how to speak in behalf of a religion that was just passed to me but with Jehovah's Witnesses you can start a thread only you and i let's see the benefits of both religion you will tell everyone what benefits Islam has brought to humanity while i also explained what Jehovah's Witnesses has brought if you're really proud of your Islam! smiley
Let here it out what Jehovah witness have brought to humanity

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by vdestro: 9:45am On Apr 07
Questionnaires:

Becsuse they are devils and serpents using the bible to kill and destroy by bending and twisting it suit their hunan wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:22am On Apr 07
Expanse2020:

Let here it out what Jehovah witness have brought to humanity
Throughout the world the first and only group that's preaching and teaching against killing of all kinds is Jehovah's Witnesses if not for them i supposed to be somewhere now planning how to kill just for the glory of some political leaders brainwashing others to stick out their necks while they keep their own families away from war zone.

If Islam is doing just that there will not be any killer group claiming they're fighting for God yet killing their fellow worshipers who are bowing towards the black stone in Mecca! undecided
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Expanse2020(m): 10:31am On Apr 07
MaxInDHouse:

Throughout the world the first and only group that's preaching and teaching against killing of all kinds is Jehovah's Witnesses if not for them i supposed to be somewhere now planning how to kill just for the glory of some political leaders brainwashing others to stick out their necks while they keep their own families away from war zone.

If Islam is doing just that there will not be any killer group claiming they're fighting for God yet killing their fellow worshipers who are bowing towards the black stone in Mecca! undecided
Let me asked if a john kill a person in American now.. did you know the person is a true Christian
In Dr. Congo which said he said 98% of Christianity war is going there now then let say Christian are also Christians ...hope this make sense wright
Because among who is fighting in Dr Congo now different denomination is there, therefore Christian are killing themselves
Just like how Christian plenty in Mexico so the christians are doin drugs, killing each others raping each others
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:39am On Apr 07
Expanse2020:

Let me asked if a john kill a person in American now.. did you know the person is a true Christian
In Dr. Congo which said he said 98% of Christianity war is going there now then let say Christian are also Christians ...hope this make sense wright
Because among who is fighting in Dr Congo now different denomination is there, therefore Christian are killing themselves
Just like how Christian plenty in Mexico so the christians are doin drugs, killing each others raping each others

That's what i've been telling you all these while.

Jesus said we must love our neighbors {Mark 12:31} love our enemies {Likes 6:27-28} and love our fellow believers just as he loves us! John 13:34-35

Now try to go through your own questions again and think if those killers are true followers of the man who COMMANDED his own disciples above! John 15:12-14

Well the true God have given His worshipers a new group name since 1931 and promised to exterminate all those misrepresenting Him and His son! Isaiah 65:15

So if you're still confused because they claim they're Christians then it simply means your religion never taught you how to reason intelligently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Expanse2020(m): 10:43am On Apr 07
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus said we must love our neighbors {Mark 12:31} love our enemies {Likes 6:27-28} and love our fellow believers just as he loves us! John 13:34-35

Now try to go through your own questions again and think if those killers are true followers of the man who COMMANDED his own disciples above! John 15:12-14

Well the true God have given His worshipers a new group name since 1931 and promised to exterminate all those misrepresenting Him and His son! Isaiah 65:15

So if you're still confused because they claim they're Christians then it simply means your religion never taught you how to reason intelligently.
Was Jesus or paul that tell you that in 1931 Jehovah witness has become the only true Christians

Beside what make you thing the order 49,000 denomination Christians are not service Jesus as a God

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Expanse2020(m): 11:44am On Apr 07
MaxInDHouse:

So now you don't believe they are Christian but they also pray to Jesus just as you do but Jesus didn't complain about them to you but in your own opinion you zero them from Christ.

But if a person bear a Muslim name cause a trouble but you can quickly said all Muslims are terrorist, all Muslims are killers, all Muslims are sinner don't you judge your own intention as bias... Your mind must be surfer ring from polarized disorder
If only think about your own intention without proper thinking

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Questionnaires(m): 11:58am On Apr 07
immortalcrown:
Is it right to enjoy government provisions without voting?

Who Am I To Judge ?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by paxonel(m): 12:01pm On Apr 07
Questionnaires:
Because they are clowns, all of them.

Their leader said the world was going to end in 1914, yet they do not debunk that till now

They also teach that God is going to set up a new government that will be antagonistic to human governments, yet they are subjected to the same human government.
Confused people. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by immortalcrown(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07
Questionnaires:

Who Am I To Judge ?
Can you say you have never judged?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07
Expanse2020:

So now you don't believe they are Christian but they also pray to Jesus just as you do but Jesus didn't complain about them to you but in your own opinion you zero them from Christ.
Do you believe that all religions that pray and worship God are Muslims?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07
Questionnaires:

Who Am I To Judge ?

You need to know why we don't vote that's if you want to! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:02pm On Apr 07
Expanse2020:

Was Jesus or paul that tell you that in 1931 Jehovah witness has become the only true Christians. Beside what make you thing the order 49,000 denomination Christians are not service Jesus as a God

You must be very slow in grasping simple things!

Jesus said:

"You hypocrites, Isaiah aptly prophesied about you when he said: ‘This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’” Matthew 15:7-9

I just gave you what Jesus commanded that none of them is working towards yet you're asking me if they're worshiping Jesus.

Well Jesus never asked us to worship him so their worship is in vain because Jesus doesn't know anyone who is not obeying his rules! undecided
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Goodlady(f): 1:41pm On Apr 07
Questionnaires:
No Christian is against Jehovah witness people.
Stop breeding division!
A Christian is different from a Church goer or worshipper

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Jokerman(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07
Christians aren't against JWs, they are just being corrected of their many unbiblical errors, such as claiming that Jesus Christ is the same person as angel Michael etc, same way we correct Catholics of praying through Mary or Peter or Augustine etc

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Questionnaires(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07
MaxInDHouse:

You need to know why we don't vote that's if you want to! smiley

I want to.

You can let me know.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Questionnaires(m): 7:22pm On Apr 07
Goodlady:

No Christian is against Jehovah witness people.
Stop bleeding division!
A Christian is different from a Church goer or worshipper

Okay, GoodLady.

So, What is The Difference Between So Called "Christians" And "Church Goers" ?

The Last Time I Checked; Muslims Don't Go To Church.

All Church Goers/Worshippers Are Christians Whether They Are Born-Again Or Not.

So, What's Your Point Really ?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Questionnaires(m): 7:23pm On Apr 07
Jokerman:
Christians aren't against JWs, they are just being corrected of their many unbiblical errors, such as claiming that Jesus Christ is the same person as angel Michael etc, same way we correct Catholics of praying through Mary or Peter or Augustine etc

Is This Also True About JW ? @MaxinDHouse ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Evangelism 1 - What is Evangelism? / Counter Thread: Jesus Never Supported Christians To Pay Tithe / Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.