Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

COVID-19: Can We Pray Jumuah At Home If We Make Jamaah? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / COVID-19: Can We Pray Jumuah At Home If We Make Jamaah? (12683 Views)

When Eid Coincides With Jumuah / What To Be Done If Eid Coincides With Jumuah (friday)? / "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Can We Pray Jumuah At Home If We Make Jamaah? by lepasharon(f): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

Ordained by ALlāh, revelation are sent in the prophet language. Same way Torah was revealed in prophet Musa language and injeel in prophet Eesa language. As simple as that sir.

So why are muslims required to learn arabic?

Does allah only understand arabic?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Can We Pray Jumuah At Home If We Make Jamaah? by LivingSage: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
Swerve off my mention b.i.t.c.h. Don't call me to hell fire that is prepared for unbeliever like you
[s]
lepasharon:

You think you are free in islam..but islam is not for your ppl.

Islam has you arabized
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Can We Pray Jumuah At Home If We Make Jamaah? by LivingSage: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
Imagine this senseless question
[s]
lepasharon:

So why are muslims required to learn arabic?

Does allah only understand arabic?
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Can We Pray Jumuah At Home If We Make Jamaah? by lepasharon(f): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
LivingSage:
Swerve off my mention b.i.t.c.h. Don't call me to hell fire that is prepared for unbeliever like you
[s][/s]

The delusion is strong with you

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Can We Pray Jumuah At Home If We Make Jamaah? by Myde4naija(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Grace001:

Ok noted sir... but the holy land also is on lockdown now.
off course
Re: COVID-19: Can We Pray Jumuah At Home If We Make Jamaah? by Thelife: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nope.

Unless you want your Muhammad to come back from dead and burn you alive cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Can We Pray Jumuah At Home If We Make Jamaah? by Thelife: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
AntiChristian:
Alhamdulillah! We would Pray Dhuhr as we did last week!

Remember your brothers in your du'a!!
May Allah cure the sick and alleviate the pains of the distressed Muslims worldwide!

Mr slave.

why do your allah need to cure you even after his best creation have already give you a medicine that can cure all disease. So funny

Re: COVID-19: Can We Pray Jumuah At Home If We Make Jamaah? by ArchAngelos999: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Yusman316:

And it did not occur to u that someone with view like urs put it there
Always referring to google as if it is some sort of holy scripture. Don't u know google have taken down stories because it was false, and they were threatened to be sued

ode, i said Google because i don't have the hadith references which is where Google comes in. must they spell out simple things to you? if you are not dense or blinded by religion then Google it. i swear if you had met Muhammed in person and mistook him for a black you wouldn't live to tell the story. Muhammed was a racist

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Can We Pray Jumuah At Home If We Make Jamaah? by AntiChristian: 4:55am On Mar 28, 2020
Thelife:

Mr slave.

why do your allah need to cure you even after his best creation have already give you a medicine that can cure all disease. So funny

Child of Jehovah, the sibling of the Lord Jesus Christ.

It's not funny! And yes, drugs work! But Allah is the Healer! Many used Paracetamol for headache and never got cured!

Not all the time seminal fluid is deposited that fertilization occurs!

Luke 10:19
New International Version
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

Lies and lies! Everyone suffers harm even from those that claim this authority!
Re: COVID-19: Can We Pray Jumuah At Home If We Make Jamaah? by Thelife: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

Child of Jehovah, the sibling of the Lord Jesus Christ.

It's not funny! And yes, drugs work! But Allah is the Healer! Many used Paracetamol for headache and never got cured!

Not all the time seminal fluid is deposited that fertilization occurs!

Luke 10:19
New International Version
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

Lies and lies! Everyone suffers harm even from those that claim this authority!

Slave of allah, how is your slave master doing in hell? Just asking for a friend sha grin grin grin grin

So you agree that your gigolo fake prophet said that a black cumin can cure all disease apart from death. So why are you now crying for covid19 cure instead you should have go with your fake prophet prescription, or is your fake prophet lieing grin grin grin

Dummy, your fake prophet didn't say anything about your allah healing anyone here oo, and I will be waiting for you to show us anyone that your allah have heal so far.

Here you go again head slammer. So you think the verse is for you or your father?

Here is the verse before that verse.

NIV:The seventy-two returned with joy and said, “Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name.”

Did anything happen to the seventy two?

Your illiterate prophet said that black cumin can solve all prophet and you are here telling us how fluid is not fertilized, are you alright at all?

Common go and tell your Iran brother to take black cumin instead of crying to the non Muslim world for help.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Can We Pray Jumuah At Home If We Make Jamaah? by AntiChristian: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2020
Thelife:

Slave of allah, how is your slave master doing in hell? Just asking for a friend sha grin grin grin grin

So you agree that your gigolo fake prophet said that a black cumin can cure all disease apart from death. So why are you now crying for covid19 cure instead you should have go with your fake prophet prescription, or is your fake prophet lieing grin grin grin

Dummy, your fake prophet didn't say anything about your allah healing anyone here oo, and I will be waiting for you to show us anyone that your allah have heal so far.

Here you go again head slammer. So you think the verse is for you or your father?

Here is the verse before that verse.

NIV:The seventy-two returned with joy and said, “Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name.”

Did anything happen to the seventy two?

Your illiterate prophet said that black cumin can solve all prophet and you are here telling us how fluid is not fertilized, are you alright at all?

Common go and tell your Iran brother to take black cumin instead of crying to the non Muslim world for help.

You are just plain foolish! You can't even proofread before clicking submit?

Jesus was from Israel. How many has Corona in Israel now?

I wonder who killed the 67 Italian priests that died of Coronavirus?

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/03/25/67-italian-priests-have-died-of-coronavirus/

Die and ask them your questions!
Re: COVID-19: Can We Pray Jumuah At Home If We Make Jamaah? by Thelife: 7:52am On Mar 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

You are just plain foolish! You can't even proofread before clicking submit?

Jesus was from Israel. How many has Corona in Israel now?

I wonder who killed the 67 Italian priests that died of Coronavirus?

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/03/25/67-italian-priests-have-died-of-coronavirus/

Die and ask them your questions!

grin grin grin

Hope you won't die of frustration like this.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Can We Pray Jumuah At Home If We Make Jamaah? by AntiChristian: 7:56am On Mar 28, 2020
Thelife:

grin grin grin

Hope you won't die of frustration like this.

I'm at home with my wife and kid. No sign of frustration here!

Look for frustration from your side!
Re: COVID-19: Can We Pray Jumuah At Home If We Make Jamaah? by Sheerans: 8:30am On Mar 28, 2020
It is not mandatory for a person to offer Friday prayers in the Mosque. The companions of the Holy Prophet (s.a.) use to offer Friday prayers where ever they were. The only requirement is that there be at least two people. If you have a brother or father at home, they can help you lead, in the privacy of your home. mcdvoice survey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Permissible Excuses For Breaking The Fast / Why Is S.A.W Used For Muhammad And A.S Used For Other Prophets / Islamic Rulings On Dealing With The Ex-wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.