Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,581 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Bleeding Due To Family Planning And Fibroid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bleeding Due To Family Planning And Fibroid (556 Views)

Help Am Dying Of Internal Bleeding Due To Accident / Excessive Bleeding Due To Fibroid Stopped Within One Week / Necessity Of Birth Control, Family Planning In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleeding Due To Family Planning And Fibroid by ajenimuni: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2020
I was discussing with a colleagues who is more of a Boss to me with someone he is treating who menstruation often last two weeks before it stop and the person bleed heavily and I was like don't you treat her and he said he has being treating her that it will go and come back. As she is weak inside, and I told him she will definitely be weak until the lost blood is replenished... Most women in this situation are often hospitalised from time to time because they loss so much blood. Was on Facebook this morning and I met someone posted looking for head way to heavy menstruation that stay two weeks as well and I done on me a lot more are in this mess and I remember I have treated a few on it and the last person I treat on it was a lady that usually experience her monthly circle for solidly two month and within 5 days of the herbs usage it stop and she could be able to bend down and do other home activities which she could hardly do before then.. And I offer to treat that person whom my senior colleagues is treating but keep coming back... And someone who I treated his person on this reached me today on another illness on behalf of someone and this dawn on me lot more are out there facing this with moving all around and not seeing any result.... To those who are in Lagos... I will treat if they doubt am available for those who needed to see me one on one which I prefer.... Let nothing scarce you away like monetery as I know those who had toy everywhere with no solution will always appreciate and the ugly one will always behave ugly.... Am available to welcome to treat in this regards...
My reach is +2349060054012
Re: Bleeding Due To Family Planning And Fibroid by ajenimuni: 6:05pm On May 15, 2020
Re: Bleeding Due To Family Planning And Fibroid by ajenimuni: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Bleeding Due To Family Planning And Fibroid by ajenimuni: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Bleeding Due To Family Planning And Fibroid by ajenimuni: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
. . . .
Re: Bleeding Due To Family Planning And Fibroid by ajenimuni: 7:46am On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Bleeding Due To Family Planning And Fibroid by ajenimuni: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Re: Bleeding Due To Family Planning And Fibroid by ajenimuni: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
To those who are in Lagos... I will treat if they doubt am available for those who needed to see me one on one which I prefer.... Let nothing scarce you away like monetery as I know those who had toy everywhere with no solution will always appreciate and the ugly one will always behave ugly.... Am available to welcome to treat in this regards...
Re: Bleeding Due To Family Planning And Fibroid by ajenimuni: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2020
. . .
Re: Bleeding Due To Family Planning And Fibroid by ajenimuni: 11:15am On Aug 16, 2021
.. ..

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed Case Of Covid-19 Virus In Benue State / Please Stay Safe, It's Now Survival Of The Strongest / COVID-19: 4-year-old Tests Positive In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.