Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Daddy Freeze Gets His Social Engineering Contract Renewed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Daddy Freeze Gets His Social Engineering Contract Renewed. (1008 Views)

How To Apply For Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP): Application Portal / One-off Task: Computer Science Grad With Experience In Social Engineering Needed / Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Gets His Social Engineering Contract Renewed. by constancefriday(m): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2020
I heard the notorious Social Engineer has just renewed his bureaucratic enslavement (job).
He's signed another Social Engineering Contract with his dark group to ensure they make you all agree to your own deaths and destruction.
Insult God, insult Clergymen, close down Churches but do some Philantropy.
A contract gets renewed when the previous contract yielded results.
Don't nod and agree to your own deaths and destruction. That's the plan.
I deem it very necessary to warn everybody.
When a nation can't be destroyed due to a spiritual shield, the attackers would make more attempts that are spiritual in nature. It's called the KING BALAK STRATEGY.
Read and Study: Numbers 22-24

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Gets His Social Engineering Contract Renewed. by genkins(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2020
Young man, is your head correct?
Re: Daddy Freeze Gets His Social Engineering Contract Renewed. by BotafogoJunior(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
genkins:
Young man, is your head correct?
hpw could you ask such a question, when you really know his head has never been corrrect!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Gets His Social Engineering Contract Renewed. by constancefriday(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
@genkins - My Head is correct genkins, Free the Sheeple/Free Nation Errand boy.
Re: Daddy Freeze Gets His Social Engineering Contract Renewed. by constancefriday(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
@BotafogoJunior - Both you and @genkins are perenial and perpetual errand boys (house boys) of Daddy Freeze, too afraid to criticize him, lest you lose your housemaid's ration.
Whose head is not correct here? Mine or yours? Both of you?
Re: Daddy Freeze Gets His Social Engineering Contract Renewed. by pesty100(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
constancefriday:
@genkins - My Head is correct genkins, Free the Sheeple/Free Nation Errand boy.
CONFIRMED. This one is not alright. He has coviki 1-9

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Gets His Social Engineering Contract Renewed. by BotafogoJunior(m): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
constancefriday:
@BotafogoJunior - Both you and @genkins are perenial and perpetual errand boys (house boys) of Daddy Freeze, too afraid to criticize him, lest you lose your housemaid's ration.
Whose head is not correct here? Mine or yours? Both of you?
both of us said na your head no correct,shikenan!!

(1) (Reply)

Account Officer / Please Verify Is This Is Real Or Scam Https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng / Don't Stress Your Self Taking Npower Test Today, The Test Portal Is Not Loading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.