Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Account Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Account Officer (1008 Views)

Account Officer In A Microfinance Bank / Account officer Needed / Ipi Powertech Account Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Account Officer by EsraeLee: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
We have openings in underlisted locations

LAGOS STATE
Ojo Cantonment
Iyana Iba
Stattelite Town
Lagos Island
Bariga
Ejigbo
Festac

Salary : 60,000

DELTA STATE

LAGOS STATE
Experience Credit & Risk Manager
(Attractive Salary with bumper packages)

Candidates must be residence of the listed area above and with a minimum BSc/HND

Qualified candidates should send CV to bisrael@entourageloans.com and copy nphilip@entourageloans.com
With Account Officer/Location as subject of the mail.

Re: Account Officer by Uyigue12(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
Pls what of Edo state can I apply plss although I just apply now
Re: Account Officer by EsraeLee: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
[We are coming Edo soon, send your CV with Account/Edo State as subject of the mail and we will contact you when we get to Edo. Thank you]Pls what of Edo state can I apply plss although I just apply now [/quote]
Re: Account Officer by PrinceFola(m): 6:13am On Nov 29, 2020
Please, I just sent my CV for Osogbo opening. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Account Officer by ZhiosonWind: 6:34am On Nov 29, 2020
Done

1 Like

Re: Account Officer by olaabikemi: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2020
Pls house who have idea about there test pls I have interview on Monday pls
Re: Account Officer by Uyigue12(m): 6:21am On Dec 04, 2020
EsraeLee:
[We are coming Edo soon, send your CV with Account/Edo State as subject of the mail and we will contact you when we get to Edo. Thank you]Pls what of Edo state can I apply plss although I just apply now
thank you sir I just did that today
Re: Account Officer by Tobioba1: 6:41am On Dec 04, 2020
EsraeLee:
[We are coming Edo soon, send your CV with Account/Edo State as subject of the mail and we will contact you when we get to Edo. Thank you]Pls what of Edo state can I apply plss although I just apply now
pls sir I don't know if you are done with osun interview.
Re: Account Officer by Uyigue12(m): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2020
pls sir email is rejecting can i get a better link to send my c.v sir
Re: Account Officer by olaabikemi: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2020
Good morning pls I did the test and I pass and also do the interview but I have not hear from you sir. Thanks so much
Re: Account Officer by EsraeLee: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
No, Osun Interview is next week
Tobioba1:
pls sir I don't know if you are done with osun interview.
Re: Account Officer by EsraeLee: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
If you are selected, you willhear from us. Thank you
olaabikemi:
Good morning pls I did the test and I pass and also do the interview but I have not hear from you sir. Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

Don't Stress Your Self Taking Npower Test Today, The Test Portal Is Not Loading / I Got The Job / I Am Hiring Warehouse Operation Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.