Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

What the world must know about transgender - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What the world must know about transgender (764 Views)

Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men / The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know / You Can’t Believe What Study Confirms About Transgender Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What the world must know about transgender by cokerblog(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Have you really detected what is transgender whenever you hear or read it from the online news media aside from video evidence? The writer believes is not something different from any gay practice relatively working with a satanic inspiration.

The transgender definition is when you’re born a Male and later transgender into a female or when you are female and later in your matured age body transformed into a man, but these female and male organs (vagina and penis) still remain intact after you had turned into so-called gender.

This transgender abnormal birth or evil molestation was so prevalent in the Asian Continent of the Philippine, Thailand, India. They have their community in India where transgender was so faced with discrimination and they were used to deny access in others to take up their citizenship as have declared by the national president on his press briefing Facebook video.

But in Thailand and Philippine where transgender was popularly known as ladyboy, the Buddhism religion temple approved them to be legal third gender in their society. They were mostly prostitutes and of thousands and are free to operate without any police arrest in the public.

The transgender root was also said to be discovered in some African countries of Ghana, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, South Africa ( mostly the world over), like example If we can remember the popular crossdresser, Idris okuneye (a.k.a) bobrisky who was the first Nigerian to carry up the Faith of transgender openly without any legal rights approved by the Constitution.

Then will this transgender background finished from here as what the writer use to begin his note of expression for all that readers may need to Know about transvestite?

I really wonder this an end-time devilish way of seducing straight men into the sinful world of homosexuality will have many impacts to play in world destruction of the innocent souls.

Tell me, can you see a beautiful transgender woman with a weigh breast and backside as they wouldn’t bother about his/her male genital organ like the popular Ghanaian transgender, Ohemartin many non-gay men or straight men have been soliciting online for him/her to meet them for sexual intercourse in needs to he/she feminine attraction to them, something hadn’t pushed them into the spirit of action to demand this kind of romance with him that’s a she because of the feminine temptation transgender woman possessed like a natural woman?

But which men can control their tempers? Or will you marry a man with a female appearance and not completely a woman??

Or is there any womb or menstrual period to determine you will be given a child by him/her? If these make sense, no one will be saying this is from the creator. This isn’t from God.

Or if they’re likely strange beings, only the Lord may know who were they and where they were originated.

Have you really detected what is transgender whenever you hear or read it from the online news media aside from video evidence? The writer believes is not something different from any gay practice relatively working with a satanic inspiration.

The transgender definition is when you’re born a Male and later transgender into a female or when you are female and later in your matured age body transformed into a man, but these female and male organs (vagina and penis) still remain intact after you had turned into so-called gender.

This transgender abnormal birth or evil molestation was so prevalent in the Asian Continent of the Philippine, Thailand, India. They have their community in India where transgender was so faced with discrimination and they were used to deny access in others to take up their citizenship as have declared by the national president on his press briefing Facebook video.

But in Thailand and Philippine where transgender was popularly known as ladyboy, the Buddhism religion temple approved them to be legal third gender in their society. They were mostly prostitutes and of thousands and are free to operate without any police arrest in the public.

The transgender root was also said to be discovered in some African countries of Ghana, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, South Africa ( mostly the world over), like example If we can remember the popular crossdresser, Idris okuneye (a.k.a) bobrisky who was the first Nigerian to carry up the Faith of transgender openly without any legal rights approved by the Constitution.

Then will this transgender background finished from here as what the writer use to begin his note of expression for all that readers may need to Know about transvestite?

I really wonder this an end-time devilish way of seducing straight men into the sinful world of homosexuality will have many impacts to play in world destruction of the innocent souls.

Tell me, can you see a beautiful transgender woman with a weigh breast and backside as they wouldn’t bother about his/her male genital organ like the popular Ghanaian transgender, Ohemartin many non-gay men or straight men have been soliciting online for him/her to meet them for sexual intercourse in needs to he/she feminine attraction to them, something hadn’t pushed them into the spirit of action to demand this kind of romance with him that’s a she because of the feminine temptation transgender woman possessed like a natural woman?

But which men can control their tempers? Or will you marry a man with a female appearance and not completely a woman??

Or is there any womb or menstrual period to determine you will be given a child by him/her? If these make sense, no one will be saying this is from the creator. This isn’t from God.

Or if they’re likely strange beings, only the Lord may know who were they and where they were originated.

Source https://thecokerblog.com/what-the-world-must-know-about-transgender/

Re: What the world must know about transgender by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
What a poorly written article promoting hate and prejudice against trans people who are very rare and special people. Not surprised its a Nigerian that wrote this. That is your African mentality. Now let me educate you. Trans people are born with a brain that doesn't match their body, their brains do not take in the male or female cells it produces, its not responding so as a result they end up with feminized brains and masculinized bodies or masculinized brains and feminized bodies. Almost similar to androgen insenstive syndrome, where they are born genetic male XY but their bodies do not respond to the testestorone it produces so as a result their bodies are completely feminized including their brains because many AIS people identify as females.
Re: What the world must know about transgender by olisaEze(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2020
I have neva been so confused in my life by an article...

...First u say it’s not their fault, then u say they’re made to lead straight men astray! Which is it, oga?

U sound like someone struggling in d closet, don’t goan die in silence o. because all dis ur ramblings sound more like a cry for hep!!. grin grin grin
Re: What the world must know about transgender by shokoman22: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
I clearly understand the definitions of transgender people, but I do not quite understand how to react to this. I did a little research on this when I wrote the essay https://studydriver.com/transgender-essay/ but some of the questions are pretty vague. For example, should transgender people serve in the military? Which bathroom should they visit in publicly places? and other everyday problems that are difficult to solve.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Safe My Life! / If your penis doesn’t stand well or cannot penetrate when having sex / Where Can I Buy Xanax Bars Legally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.