Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere (87750 Views)

500 Nigerians Lose Jobs As UAE Declines Renewal Of Work Visas / Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by LabDNA: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Reference:
This is reprehensible by the United States and the international community should totally condemn this in no uncertain terms. Just disgusted.

Anyone who takes this offer at this time should have his Nigerian citizenship withdrawn permanently, forever. There is no depth of unpatriotism that is worse than this.

America will never accept this of its citizens.

You dey craze, your thieving leaders who should be the most patriotic with all the billions credited to their bank accounts in the spirit of "serving Nigerians' will run away from this country if put in the same shoe.

A friend who is Medical Scientist was running all over the place looking for a proper job for years. He was underemployed for years. He had to sell a few posessions, raised N2.5 million, left this shithole. He is now in Baltimore, Maryland doing well in one of hospitals there.

You are telling me he should have stayed back to suffer with his kids and wife?

How patriotic are your government officials when they make live unbearable for citizens and send their kids abroad for a better life?

You Nigerians will learn the very hard way. If after this you and your leaders don't learn, then I'll know you are hopelessly irredeemable.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by dydx2020(m): 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Me & my guyz just dey laugh Amelica for begging medical personnel to come and die.
Loooooool

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by doggedfighter(f): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
maasoap:
Coming from the same fool who was busy and taking pride in calling other nationals all sorts of derogatory names, the same man who was preventing everyone including students who got scholarships from coming in! The same man who believed that Africa, Asia and Middle East immigrants are the problem of America. I guess this is the continuation of his mantra of putting Americans forward first. Medical professionals should abandone their own people (fathers, mothers and siblings) who are in the same serious problem and jet out to USA to die for Americans!
Nonsensical ramblings
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by KlynSoul: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Going to USA now to practice medicine is suicide mission.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Beedude(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Seeking help from shits hole countries? Usa is high on colorado

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Babapyro: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
AmbFitsaint:

Wow! This is too much for him na. 98 percent of doctors trained in Nigeria want to work in the overseas. Many of my colleagues are already preparing for PLAB exams. He is speaking for the majority. So your wish should be never to share a nationality with doctors trained in Nigeria.
Cos virtually everyone of us wants to jappa
Anybody that wants to leave his country in a period like this to go and expose himself to a life and death situation over there in the name of visa is an unfortunate human being and such person has no iota of dignity, I was in a page where Americans were discussing Nigerians desperation to enter their country some few weeks back With many tagging the behavior embarrassing for a human being, y'all want to continue to disgrace all of us.

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by KlynSoul: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is nothing but Suicide mission.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by samsard(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
oluswaggz:
So what will happen to the countries these medical practitioners are coming from. Who will treat the virus for them? This is insensitive
Well, Trump tried to buy a German lab developing a vaccine for COVID19 just so it can be for just Americans. I'm not surprised at the level of selfishness.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Neoteny7: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
rockafela:
Where’s my cv

They said doctors, not clowns

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by doggedfighter(f): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mizwisdom:

To die in America grin
Mizy, are you laughing?
They need shitholean doctors and you are laughing. Kwantinue
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
God punish una

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by onyxo76(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
telim:
Much better I hide in Nigeria than to visit USA, italy or Spain at this time.
bro, na the level be that o, I'm not going oh even with free flight etc, the possibility of getting infected is quite high there now, make I manage my small change here.
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by pacespot(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
They are looking for people to die for them, many medical professionals will lose their lives in this battle, do you know what it means to be a doctor in a country with over 85k corona patients, USA cases will reach hundreds of thousands in the coming days, their medical resources will be overwhelmed, especially humans?

This is a Visa to death!

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Abesodiq(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
Can't they issue certificate to their final year university medical student?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by kristo123: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
USA that should be spear heading a Global effort to finding a solution to the coronavirus. Want doctors from other countries battling the same virus.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Neoteny7: 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Yenefer:
they need people too drive ambulance too. All those folks who see US as Heaven can apply for Driver Visa. What a time to be alive. So a time will come when the mighty US of A will literally be hawking visa on social media for medical personnel. This disease literally has their cullies and shots in it's hands

And for years their scientific community has been writing dire warnings about the outbreak of flu-like pathogens that'd lead to respiratory illnesses on a global scale

They ignored them

Today they've been caught off guard and the myth of an infallible US has been demolished

How humbling a single invisible virus can be

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by kentblues(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
SCAM !!!!!! , RUN AWAY OOO[b][/b]
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by noisy45(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
ReverseFlash:
"...the most powerful country in the world"

I think the Trumpeters in this country can apply then. Please apply now ooo.

On a serious note, this is just bloody insensitive. Italy and China have been managing their cases without asking for the services of foreign expatriates. Tells a lot about your health workers.

USA is a proud nation the best nation to help them at this time would have been China or Russia, no they will rather perish than ask these nation's for help..

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by CSTR2: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
oluswaggz:
So what will happen to the countries these medical practitioners are coming from. Who will treat the virus for them? This is insensitive
Patriotism flies in the face of poverty.

On a normal day, this is an insult and a disgrace.
Trump wants to subject the rest of the world vulnerable to the virus.
He does not care about the countries where these doctors would be coming from and how those countries would cope.

A country that treats the rest of the world like nothing, commonise immigrants are now looking for foreign trained health workers that would come and die.

Most of their health workers in America don't have the appropriate PPE and are getting infected.

That is why it is good for countries to build themselves to a certain standard, so as not to fall prey to predators like Trump.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Alexaonfleek: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
DrChukzy:

AAU right?

Don't bother to ask how I knew grin
allow me to ask u wink
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Beautyaddy: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Afrobeatsglobal:
Obviously US doesn't have enough workers, yet they deny people visas, Pride comes before a fall... See now

US needs qualified doctors and not opportunist free loaders.
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ironic . No more shithole countries. This is pure trump for you. Trying to steal other countries resources. This is the quid pro quo transactional hero of some nitwits on this forum

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by doggedfighter(f): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
CupOfT:
The 1st amongst many opportunities the pandemic is bound to provide. All eyes open FAM, jokes over.
You are right, boss, So right

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by luluman: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Idyllic:
The United States is begging medical professionals all over the world to come to the US to help fight COVID-19 pandemic.

https://twitter.com/TravelGov/status/1243335697202851843?s=20

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/update-on-h-and-j-visas-for-medical-professionals.html
Ekwensu fire them there. Shebi dem place ban on our coming there when all was well.Now them dey find who to kill,thunder fire all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by hodari: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sorry not interested. Wait ooo is this the same America forming superpower everywhere? Water don pass gari. America, ntooor.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by APOPTOSIS: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
If you are a health worker and highly interested.
Please apply.
The US values HEALTH and the Welfare of the healthcare worker

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by CSTR2: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Beautyaddy:

US needs qualified doctors and not opportunist free loaders.
Just two months ago, foreign doctors were being deported at their Mexican border.

Trump wants to use foreign health workers and dump them.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Beautyaddy: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
maynation:
Corona don humble USA.
God help us. cry

So Nigeria is Free of the Coronavirus

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Beautyaddy: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
CSTR2:

Just two months ago, foreign doctors were being deported at their Mexican border.

Trump wants to use foreign health workers and dump them.

Liar!!
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by ItooWorWor(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
cc Imhotep
Lzaa
Dabuiiit

E don shelle make una com apply oo grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) / Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers / Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.