Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 (49959 Views)

Wondaleaf Unisex Condom: Gynaecologist Invents World’s First Unisex Condom / UK Health Body Approves Coronavirus Antibody Test(video) / Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by Mizwisdom(f): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Why not produce vaccines instead of test kits? misplaced priority
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by zazzi: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Xandelle:
zero invention will come out of all the black countries in the world, trust me.

We contribute nothing to humanity... If black people go extinct today, nobody will miss us. And the world will not remain stagnant.

Even when we had Ebola and Lassa fever, we still sat and kept praying and hoping other races find a cure for us.
Our own black man Prof Maurice Iwu claims to have cure for corona virus and the last have not been heard from him in this regard. Maybe he truly has the cure and should be allowed to prove it. A black man can truly make this much needed impact
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by Didi2d(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Some oyinbo company go just dey cash out steady this period
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by supereagle(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
June is far, anyway they have to undergo trials.
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by nikdam: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
googi:
I cannot believe this.

This is a test Developed by scientists in Senegal for Mass production with the help of Mologic.

Now Mologic has been given the credit as usual with every Discovery in Africa.
Senegal test kit gives result in an hour if I am not wrong. Other countries developed theirs too.

My daughter got tested in Germany by her "kinder arzt' on Tuesday and we got the result in about 10minutes

1 Like

Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by Mizwisdom(f): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
sigiyaya:
The Nigeria has the most clueless and useless youths in the whole world lipsrsealed

I concur. We also have many foooolish ones with slave mentality.
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by todugo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
After this Corona abates, the pastors or so called religious leaders who claim to have miraculous power should hide their ugly faces.The thing is here for them to heal and cure people from but now they are powerless and we are not hearing their doctor Jesus in action any more they themselves that possess the power are now self isolating.They keep deceiving people through staged miracles and the gullible ones will be defending them. Angels of darkness undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by Opperwezen(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Even a test is running in New York which I believe the result might be out today. Blood samples of victims who survived the virus being transfused into the sick.

I just hope it works. The panic needs to be subdued at this stage and a cure will perfectly do.

Lets be guided please, if I may ask where did you get this information? When we have enough evidence that survivors are getting reinfected
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by Mizwisdom(f): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
udemzyudex:

Are you not a black man? Kill yourself cos your a waste to humanity.

Okpo

You're talking to someone that doesn't even classify himself as a human. See the way he abuses Blacks? he doesn't see himself as belonging to any race, he has so sense of identity, that's why.

1 Like

Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by Correcto: 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
We should learn to thank scientists like this who make this kits and equipment and not only praise those that uses it according to instructions of the manufacturer.
valarmorghulis:

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-britain-antibody/cheap-antibody-test-sent-for-validation-in-coronavirus-fight-idUKKBN21D1W9
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by supereagle(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Why not produce vaccines instead of test kits? misplaced priority
We need to be careful with vaccine thing especially the one that may come from China. Moreover, it takes time before you can develop one. It must undergo clinical trials and safety.

1 Like

Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by Xandelle: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
zazzi:
Our own black man Prof Maurice Iwu claims to have cure for corona virus and the last have not been heard from him in this regard. Maybe he truly has the cure and should be allowed to prove it. A black man can truly make this much needed impact

"Will" and "can" are two words with two different meanings. Of course a black man can. But the black man currently lacks focus.

And the iwu guy, in my opinion is more of a con man.. He has said the same thing previously in a different epidemic.
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by Dollabiz: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
good
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by caprini1: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
Esseite:

Complex issues..

Black are in those countries aswell and make up the research teams for these inventions despite black minority in those countries..

I dont even know what the dude is talking about....let me enlighten him small,in Ghana ,the best Malaria ,typhoid,std and diabetic drugs are locally made in Ghana and approved by their food and drugs agencies ,you will find some of this drugs in the EU and UK .

Cuba has been successfully treating and bringing down the covid 19 symptoms ,reason why Italy invited them to come and help.

The thing is about country strenght,their is no way recognition will be given a country like Nigeria,if we invent the cure for covid19. Pharceutical business is stronger than our yeye oil and gas business and only the elitist countries controls it.Look at how our almighty crude oil has been " yeyerised",and a virus put the world to a standstill.

1 Like

Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by pk2000000: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Every scientific breakthrough is attributed to the tireless prayer of the People of God. There should be a synergy between government and the church at this critical times. Once there is an open heaven, there will always be a solution.

Let stop criticising the Men of God. They have their job. Their job is to pray for open heaven. Scientist have their job. Their job is to find out the solution brought as a result of answered prayers. Our role as citizen is to support the government and abide by every emerging instruction as the crises demand. It so well with us.
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by Sufisunni: 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
valarmorghulis:

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-britain-antibody/cheap-antibody-test-sent-for-validation-in-coronavirus-fight-idUKKBN21D1W9
Senegal: 10-minute coronavirus test may be on its way - for $1. It's a joint research between Pasteur Institute in Dakar and British company. Infact, the research is being carried out in Senegal, but British media wants to give all credit to Bristish company. Ole!
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/senegal-10-minute-coronavirus-test-1-200327053901231.html
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by bonnyhope: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
backnbeta:
God will heal the land, he'll give scientists a breakthrough speedily in Jesus name

I thought you were also an atheist
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by Focusmind: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
What are our professors of microbiology and biochemistry doing?

Mehn, watch news and see inventions coming in different places.

A 3D printer capable of printing ventilators is out now. Scientists and engineered have all buried themselves in labs researching.

If I was still a student, I for insult my science lecturers tire.

Nigerian lecturers, they form God but hardly contributes anything to the body of knowledge
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by googi: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
nikdam:
Senegal test kit gives result in an hour if I am not wrong. Other countries developed theirs too.

My daughter got tested in Germany by her "kinder arzt' on Tuesday and we got the result in about 10minutes

With all respect, this is why I posted a source that is in the USA Washington Post. BBC, Al Jeezeral, CNN and others including BET carried it and gave credit to Senegal scientists. Check this out yourself.

I am not knocking other countries, but we cannot stay idle and watch others take our credit in Africa.

But you can trust a black man, if the choice is between test or treatment between Africa and Europe or America, you can guess which.

Why? We always lie to ourselves.
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by sexylassie2(f): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Meanwhile Niggerian scientists who are the "best in the world"
[img]https://media1./images/e2f6956a97754333318ea87402e35fac/tenor.gif?itemid=14734963[/img]

they are best in the world on Nigerian blogs
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by Ayobami7(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
nice one
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by sexylassie2(f): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sufisunni:
Senegal: 10-minute coronavirus test may be on its way - for $1and not British company alone.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/senegal-10-minute-coronavirus-test-1-200327053901231.html

so they send us the 1 dollars test kits while they use the most advanced for themselves

its seems every 1 dollars test kits is for Africans since we produce nothing
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by sexylassie2(f): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
zazzi:

he was on corruption charges suddenly he has a cure when corona came around,

lets hope he is telling the truth atleast his corruption charges will be thrown out on bases of saving lives
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by PrettyCiarahFB: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Osonddu:
[s]you see your life, someone posted that God is in control of this CoronaVirus, all you did was to cancel it

And what is pretty about your face according to your username, nothing is pretty as far as your Face is concerned

Never cancel anything related to God again OR?[/s]

Why did God allow the virus in the 1st place and why is she praying for scientists to change the mind of God?

You people know that prayers don't work,

You should be praying for God to stop the virus by Himself, not praying scientists to develop cure for it.
Na prayer go kill una!
Other countries are budgeting and spending huge money to build laboratory for research, you people spend your money on building churches and mosques and now you're praying for others to develop the cure of corona virus.

Keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
sigiyaya:
Any Nigerian politician that is infected by this corona virus must die and their spirit will never rest in peace. I have no pity for them and there a not bigger than thousands of Nigerians who has lost their lives because of there greed, selfishness and wickedness. Let me remind Nigerians that had it been that this Virus originated from Nigerian or anywhere in Africa all thees our clueless politicians( APC,PDP, PRP, APGA, AA..... etc) would have abounded us all in this shit hoe and run abroad, but fortunately and unfortunately no abroad this time. That Europe, Asia and America are fighting to survive from the Virus and even have worst cases. Now we will have to use those ultra modern and well equipped hospitals they have been commissioning every 4 years during election period.

And as Nigerian Daddy GOs, Prophets and pastors, Rev. Frs and Imams; The thunder way go streak all or una still the package itself from Wuhan.
Out of people that have been commenting,
your comment is more reasonable unlike all these political errand boys on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by clemmonce(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
backnbeta:
God will heal the land, he'll give scientists a breakthrough speedily in Jesus name
Love your statement, Amen, Not like those people shouting that God is punishing the world, blaspheming.
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by CoronaVirusPro: 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
America has suffered.

Exposed!

Trump and his administration have lost motion and direction.

The only thing they doing now is counting corpses and watching the pandemic spread like wild fire.
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by Avrilhoma(f): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
These scientists are working tirelessly, I'm optimistic they'll come up with a solution soon. After all, nothing is new under the sun
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Thanks to scientists. Coronavirus has however exposed the lies of Pentecostal Christians who have been deceiving gullible members for years,they raise the dead ,heal the blind,but had to wait for scientist to cure Corona, shame on all of them and their mumu followers.

Alfas nko
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by Skmoda360(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
sigiyaya:
Any Nigerian politician that is infected by this corona virus must die and their spirit will never rest in peace. I have no pity for them and there a not bigger than thousands of Nigerians who has lost their lives because of there greed, selfishness and wickedness. Let me remind Nigerians that had it been that this Virus originated from Nigerian or anywhere in Africa all thees our clueless politicians( APC,PDP, PRP, APGA, AA..... etc) would have abounded us all in this shit hoe and run abroad, but fortunately and unfortunately no abroad this time. That Europe, Asia and America are fighting to survive from the Virus and even have worst cases. Now we will have to use those ultra modern and well equipped hospitals they have been commissioning every 4 years during election period.

And as Nigerian Daddy GOs, Prophets and pastors, Rev. Frs and Imams; The thunder way go streak all or una still the package itself from Wuhan.
AMEN TO YOUR PRAYERS.........IT MUST REACH HEAVEN IN JESUS NAME....I HATE THOSE POLITHIEFIANS....EM DON FINISH OUR MONEY, MAKE ALL OF THEM CATCH IT AND DIE ......SHANALASHANALASHANALA cheesy grin undecided kiss cry
Re: Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 by nikdam: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
googi:

With all respect, this is why I posted a source that is in the USA Washington Post. BBC, Al Jeezeral, CNN and others including BET carried it and gave credit to Senegal scientists. Check this out yourself.

I am not knocking other countries, but we cannot stay idle and watch others take our credit in Africa.

But you can trust a black man, if the choice is between test or treatment between Africa and Europe or America, you can guess which.

Why? We always lie to ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) / Using Bleaching Cream To Improve Your Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.