Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. (130966 Views)

Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) / Fighting Bandits Vs Telecom Lockdown: Share Ur Experience / El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by DelphiOracle(m): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
Odingo1:
This is not counterproductive, stop coping western countries, it will backfire with time.
them wise?
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by Angel196(f): 12:13am On Mar 29, 2020
Nuel4:
Iranian government is a dictatorship, they control the media. They are not reporting the real numbers, same with china. China easily has far more cases and deaths than Italy and USA
So you know the actual number of death in each country abi? The number of deaths in Italy is mostly those who died in the hospital and many more are dying at home and on the streets. Besides, these countries have a much more better medical care service than Nigeria so if Nigeria's number becomes as high as theirs, more than half the number of confirmed cases might die because of lack of treatment. I saw a video of a man being moved from one hospital to another in Lagos just to be tested while suffering from what seemed to be a severe case symptom without any luck.
I'm sure even Italians are wishing they had taken the virus more seriously and lockdown the country before it got out of hand. Only those who had been a casualty would understand first hand and I pray we never go through that experience.

1 Like

Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by BABANGBALI: 12:50am On Mar 29, 2020
The rate people go carry belle for Nigeria during this period even Buhari go fear

Already bola146 is pregnant
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by safarigirl(f): 2:12am On Mar 29, 2020
Charleys:
They will recover from it. It's not the end of the world. Not everyone shows symptoms when they have the virus.

So many people have recovered from it.
so many people have also died from it

Over 20,000 deaths is not as smalll as many want it to seem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by safarigirl(f): 2:13am On Mar 29, 2020
wiseone28:
Una type been shout Akwa ibom is pdp, pdp is Akwa ibom last year.. lets enjoy the comedy together
look road before you cross.

I'm not one of you political jobbers
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by iroko212: 2:56am On Mar 29, 2020
Stay in door and be safe is the best thing any government will do. This Corona Virus is not a joke and everyone including you hv to take it very serious.

Nuel4:
you know that nobody is going to lock himself inside and starve to death right? Iranian are on the streets hustling, they have a higher death rate than Italy, their government have given up they're now lying about the crisis
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by peppermint7(m): 3:40am On Mar 29, 2020
Norabay:
Akwa ibom governor is a big fool no lock down yet
A fool at 40 is a fool for ever
Dats y u will keep being a fool
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by oneTIMEman(m): 4:13am On Mar 29, 2020
Show us market area,
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by Aidejay(m): 4:57am On Mar 29, 2020
See people scattering social media with
President buhari did not say anything, buhari did not give update, buhari did not do this buhari did not do that....

Abeg no be una talk say im be dullard? Or na jubril al Sudan or no na "lifeless dullard" or President Buhari (nairaland autocorected dullardinhoo as president buhari grin)
Including shithole president, among many other pallatives used in describing him.

Don't you ask your selves, if my president is a dullard then I who is being presidented must be worse than a dullard...?

I therefore put it out as a theory
If your president is a dullard you are also a dullard.
So are you a dullard...?
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by Abdbaba: 7:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Before this period I work from home. Now this period is here, we are forced to work from home. After the lockdown I will continue to work from home but all time it's for myself not anyone.

I will be teaching 3D and 2D animation and how I make money from it during this period and beyond. You can finally work for yourself with these skills. They are in high demands but no much professionals.

Join me now and start securing a brighter future.

https:///2349023224596?text=Hello%20there!%20Please%20I'm%20interested%20in%20learning%203D%20and%202D%20animation.
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by Worst9ja: 7:26am On Mar 29, 2020
AsomArchitectNG:
While Presidents of other nations have become emergency Chief medical directors of their health sectors,Ours have become the missing patient!
Our own dey isolation center.. cheesy
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by Charleys: 8:04am On Mar 29, 2020
safarigirl:
so many people have also died from it

Over 20,000 deaths is not as smalll as many want it to seem
go and hide at home na.
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by Teejay13(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2020
He is trying to promote the good work of el- rufai.

Why not take the picture of somewhere else instead of reposting same image others have posted before.

Is it just this road alone that we have in Kaduna state?

Don't think so!

1 Like

Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by BareFacedLies(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2020
These pics are not a true reflection of the lockdown.

Show us the ghettos!
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by Onlyonebuhari: 8:17am On Mar 29, 2020
OttHin:

How e take concern you

Just spread the virus among yourselves
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by BareFacedLies(m): 8:19am On Mar 29, 2020
BABANGBALI:
The rate people go carry belle for Nigeria during this period even Buhari go fear

Already bola146 is pregnant

Really?

Na who give am belle?
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by baralatie(m): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2020
Charleys:
They will recover from it. It's not the end of the world. Not everyone shows symptoms when they have the virus.

So many people have recovered from it.
you can only recover from covid 19 if you have been tested positive and isolated away from the public.thereby limiting the rate of person to person transmission.
in places where there is no testing kit you are risk of unlimited transmission and fatalities like Italy,Iran and some parts of the us(these countries even facilities ooo,the were caught off guard).
for Nigeria case na pray we dey pray o.
if the thing break out.you will think Jesus Christ prophesy is happening live
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2020
Angel196:
So you know the actual number of death in each country abi? The number of deaths in Italy is mostly those who died in the hospital and many more are dying at home and on the streets. Besides, these countries have a much more better medical care service than Nigeria so if Nigeria's number becomes as high as theirs, more than half the number of confirmed cases might die because of lack of treatment. I saw a video of a man being moved from one hospital to another in Lagos just to be tested while suffering from what seemed to be a severe case symptom without any luck.
I'm sure even Italians are wishing they had taken the virus more seriously and lockdown the country before it got out of hand. Only those who had been a casualty would understand first hand and I pray we never go through that experience.
where did you see me comparing Italian health care with Nigeria's? If you believe the numbers released by dictator regimes then you are obviously naive. If you truly believe USA has more infected people than China that just further prove the point
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by SaintLucia: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2020
wiseone28:
same like u eat snake
We don't eat rubbish in my place. If no be goat, cow, ram, fowl, and fish then it can't be meat.
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by Galapagous(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2020
Omo nah village sure pass o
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by Angel196(f): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2020
Nuel4:
where did you see me comparing Italian health care with Nigeria's? If you believe the numbers released by dictator regimes then you are obviously naive. If you truly believe USA has more infected people than China that just further prove the point
Whether USA or China the numbers being released are not true but you know what? It doesn't matter because irrespective of the numbers being released if Nigeria don't keep the country lockdown until they have this under control the number of deaths will surpass all other countries by far. If preventive measures had been taken it wouldn't have gotten to this stage but in a country where the government can't even trace all the returnees what hope do we have that when the virus explodes they would be able to handle it when even well developed countries can't? My only prayer is that God delivers us from this pandemic before it gets to the point where people have to choose between starving to death and contacting the virus.
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by Basher8583: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2020
AsomArchitectNG:
While Presidents of other nations have become emergency Chief medical directors of their health sectors,Ours have become the missing patient!

Go and read up on the negative effects of micro management then come back here to repost enlightened
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Angel196:

Whether USA or China the numbers being released are not true but you know what? It doesn't matter because irrespective of the numbers being released if Nigeria don't keep the country lockdown until they have this under control the number of deaths will surpass all other countries by far. If preventive measures had been taken it wouldn't have gotten to this stage but in a country where the government can't even trace all the returnees what hope do we have that when the virus explodes they would be able to handle it when even well developed countries can't? My only prayer is that God delivers us from this pandemic before it gets to the point where people have to choose between starving to death and contacting the virus.
actually, USA numbers are accurate because media like CNN, Washington Post New York Times etc are using microscope to scrutinise the situation so that they can slander their president and make him lose election. Nigeria cannot be successfully locked down like Spain and Italy. Italian government are fully taking care of their people giving them free food, free Internet, free water and money. US will be giving their citizens $1200 monthly even when they are not on lockdown simply because they can no longer make money. This is the reason those people can easily stay at home and won't die of hunger. Who is going to feed Nigerians when they stay at home? Over 80% of Nigerian population do not have N20, 000 in their account that they don't need immediately. There is no way on earth Nigeria can survive 1 Month lockdown. Nigeria cannot survive coronavirus explosion. We already missed the opportunity to stop it by locking all our airports it's only God that can save us now
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by wiseone28: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2020
SaintLucia:
We don't eat rubbish in my place. If no be goat, cow, ram, fowl, and fish then it can't be meat.
An indian man will say the same thing when u proudly mention u eat cow..

Eat what your stomach can carry let me eat mine.
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by safarigirl(f): 11:49am On Mar 29, 2020
Charleys:

go and hide at home na.
I have been hiding at home for months now, and I'm healthy

Go out and collect the virus, then spread it to your friends and families and all the aged people around you. Some of you will commit mass murder because of your useless arrogance and carelessness. You clearly don't value your family
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by Charleys: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2020
safarigirl:
I have been hiding at home for months now, and I'm healthy

Go out and collect the virus, then spread it to your friends and families and all the aged people around you. Some of you will commit mass murder because of your useless arrogance and carelessness. You clearly don't value your family
Nice, I'll take your advice without the insult.... Take mine too.
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by latola05(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wow! Kaduna looks beautiful in this picture. Corona is making us see the beauty of our roads.

If you’ve been looking for ways to buy or sell motorbikes and its spare parts in Nigeria. Kindly visit doubleU doubleU doubleU dot justbikes dot ng. It’s free and fast to buy or sell there
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by SaintLucia: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
wiseone28:
An indian man will say the same thing when u proudly mention u eat cow..

Eat what your stomach can carry let me eat mine.
Alright dog eater.
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by iskoki(m): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
slimfit1:
Show us tudunwada

grin grin Be careful what you ask for. Tudun Wada and Rigasa, ewww.
Re: Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. by noni14(m): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
jom28gy:
If na so, they be mumu, will government feed them?
idiot dead body da hungry

Prevention is better than cure idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.