Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Imagine What Sterling Bank Sent Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Imagine What Sterling Bank Sent Me (1473 Views)

Unknown Person Sent Me $550 Via Worldremit. Please, Is This A Scam? Photo / We Won't Use Naira card Again. See What Uba Bank Sent To Me. / How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine What Sterling Bank Sent Me by dontammy: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dear Abel,

We trust that this meets you and your loved ones in good health.

At Sterling Bank, we have been thinking about more ways to support the fight against the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As a result, we have joined the newly formed Nigerian Private Sector Coalition Against COVID-19 to help channel our resources to combat the virus.

We and our partners in the Bankers’ Committee are leading the effort to raise money towards the N120bn required by the government to fight the pandemic. To help achieve our shared goal of eradicating the virus, Sterling Bank will be contributing Two Hundred and Fifty Million Naira (N250,000,000) as part of our commitment to the coalition.

While this will go a long way, more still needs to be done. We have come to acknowledge that this battle will require every one of us to play our part as corporate citizens and individuals -This is where we call on your support.

We would like you to join us in the fight against COVID-19, by making a contribution to the Fight COVID-19 Fund (FCF) to help us all defeat this pandemic for good.

Every Naira donated will go a long way in saving the country we call home. Please make your donations to:

Bank Name:              Sterling Bank

Account Name:          COVID Donations

Account Number:       0076813615

Now more than ever, a Swahili proverb I once heard rings true; its translation in English says “Unity is strength, division is weakness.”

Let us show our strength in uniting against this virus.

Yours sincerely,

Abubakar Suleiman

Chief Executive Officer

Re: Imagine What Sterling Bank Sent Me by dontammy: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
I have been waiting for when they will send me my own share of the donations being made, since they asked us to stay at home. They want me to give them the little money I will use to manage myself.
dontammy:
Dear Abel,

We trust that this meets you and your loved ones in good health.

At Sterling Bank, we have been thinking about more ways to support the fight against the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As a result, we have joined the newly formed Nigerian Private Sector Coalition Against COVID-19 to help channel our resources to combat the virus.

We and our partners in the Bankers’ Committee are leading the effort to raise money towards the N120bn required by the government to fight the pandemic. To help achieve our shared goal of eradicating the virus, Sterling Bank will be contributing Two Hundred and Fifty Million Naira (N250,000,000) as part of our commitment to the coalition.

While this will go a long way, more still needs to be done. We have come to acknowledge that this battle will require every one of us to play our part as corporate citizens and individuals -This is where we call on your support.

We would like you to join us in the fight against COVID-19, by making a contribution to the Fight COVID-19 Fund (FCF) to help us all defeat this pandemic for good.

Every Naira donated will go a long way in saving the country we call home. Please make your donations to:

Bank Name:              Sterling Bank

Account Name:          COVID Donations

Account Number:       0076813615

Now more than ever, a Swahili proverb I once heard rings true; its translation in English says “Unity is strength, division is weakness.”

Let us show our strength in uniting against this virus.

Yours sincerely,

Abubakar Suleiman

Chief Executive Officer

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Sterling Bank Sent Me by helinues: 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
What's the email address of the sender?

Let's start from there to know if it's real or not
Re: Imagine What Sterling Bank Sent Me by Sunofgod(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Imagine What Sterling Bank Sent Me by Davash222(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Reply them that you and your gangs are coming to rob one of their branches in Lagos, so you can be able to make donations.
Re: Imagine What Sterling Bank Sent Me by dontammy: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:
What's the email address of the sender?

Let's start from there to know if it's real or not

Re: Imagine What Sterling Bank Sent Me by helinues: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
dontammy

100% scam. N250m donation out N120bn ??

The email address from Sterling bank official website and numbers are not the same.

Click on the Hide details and check if you are the only recipient. is your email showing?

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Sterling Bank Sent Me by JAMO84: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Another format from the Yahoo boys empires. Do not fall for this scam.

I AM DONE TALKING

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Sterling Bank Sent Me by Sunofgod(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Imagine What Sterling Bank Sent Me by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Something dey worry dem for head....na me go give bank this period or n.a. dem go give us sef..yeye!
Re: Imagine What Sterling Bank Sent Me by Buharidgeneral: 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Scam scammer scammest
Re: Imagine What Sterling Bank Sent Me by rottable(m): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is obviously handwork of scammers. Pls, don't fall for there antics ooo

(1) (Reply)

How To Start African Food Business In The Uk / How Do I Start A Football Prediction Business / Is Money Everything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.