Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

How Do I Start A Football Prediction Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start A Football Prediction Business (1442 Views)

How To Make Money Running A Football Viewing Center In Nigeria / Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start A Football Prediction Business by funkmrflexx(m): 4:38am On May 27, 2021
I'm thinking about starting a football prediction where I'll get paid for my predictions. Any ideas what I can do to make it a really good and steady source of income? And somewhere I can get good games for my audience
Re: How Do I Start A Football Prediction Business by chukwuibuipob: 4:59am On May 27, 2021
cool Light 7 assorted candles yellow, blue, green, red, white, purple and brown.Knee down ,put the candles on ur head and let a 12 yrs old boy light am

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start A Football Prediction Business by mrsage(m): 6:21am On May 27, 2021
Very difficult and unreliable business
Re: How Do I Start A Football Prediction Business by MannyEl: 6:24am On May 27, 2021
funkmrflexx:
I'm thinking about starting a football prediction where I'll get paid for my predictions. Any ideas what I can do to make it a really good and steady source of income? And somewhere I can get good games for my audience
i can help you start it up if you're financially capable as i'm very vast in sports betting and i'm also a developer.
firstly, i will develop a website that will have features such as free tips, premium tips with well in-depth statistics and there will also be livescores and you will affiliate with bookmakers so you can be making some money here. You will make money possibly from the monetization of the site, premium subscription fees, advertisement and from bookmakers
As regards the source to get good games, i can help you with that.
Re: How Do I Start A Football Prediction Business by realpoacher(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2021
MannyEl:

i can help you start it up if you're financially capable as i'm very vast in sports betting and i'm also a developer.
firstly, i will develop a website that will have features such as free tips, premium tips with well in-depth statistics and there will also be livescores and you will affiliate with bookmakers so you can be making some money here. You will make money possibly from the monetization of the site, premium subscription fees, advertisement and from bookmakers
As regards the source to get good games, i can help you with that.
if seriously interested, call me on 0.8.1.3.7.5.3.3.3.7.5

How much does it cost to build this site or app?
Re: How Do I Start A Football Prediction Business by MannyEl: 10:12am On May 27, 2021
realpoacher:

How much does it cost to build this site or app?
it varies but have at least 250k because most of their API is expensive.
Re: How Do I Start A Football Prediction Business by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:56am On May 27, 2021
funkmrflexx:
What you need first is practice, strategy, consistency, and strength.(Luck maybe)

In prediction consistency is a vital requirement.

Here;

1. Prediction platforms: Sites, apps, social media or paperwork .

2. Skills and strength: What do you play? What can you do? What sports are you good at? What is your win rate? etc

3. Audience: Highroller, regular or low stakers, the type of games you play can attract a category.

4. Your works, records and achievements: What have you done, for how long and how is it going now. Biggest amount win, biggest odds win, longest Winnings run, longest rollover period etc

5. Promotion and free stuff

If there is a 1.01 odds that is 100 percent everyday, no bookie will permit it if aware.
Re: How Do I Start A Football Prediction Business by funkmrflexx(m): 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

What you need first is practice, strategy, consistency, and strength.(Luck maybe)

In prediction consistency is a vital requirement.

Here;

1. Prediction platforms: Sites, apps, social media or paperwork .

2. Skills and strength: What do you play? What can you do? What sports are you good at? What is your win rate? etc

3. Audience: Highroller, regular or low stakers, the type of games you play can attract a category.

4. Your works, records and achievements: What have you done, for how long and how is it going now. Biggest amount win, biggest odds win, longest Winnings run, longest rollover period etc

5. Promotion and free stuff

If there is a 1.01 odds that is 100 percent everyday, no bookie will permit it if aware.

What about registering for predictions websites, pay premium and use their games instead?
Re: How Do I Start A Football Prediction Business by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
funkmrflexx:

What about registering for predictions websites, pay premium and use their games instead?
If you are doing it this way.

Prediction site => Paid 100k (€ 200) a month => You post the prediction on your platform => You get 50 people who paid €10 ( € 500) for a month and you made N150K (€ 300 ) from it.

Is that what you meant?
Re: How Do I Start A Football Prediction Business by funkmrflexx(m): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
If you are doing it this way.

Prediction site => Paid 100k (€ 200) a month => You post the prediction on your platform => You get 50 people who paid €10 ( € 500) for a month and you made N150K (€ 300 ) from it.

Is that what you meant?

Yes that was what I meant. It saves you the stress of cracking your brain every day looking for good games to give to your clients. But the issue is getting a good site. Even if they have a 4/7 win ratio. It would be great
Re: How Do I Start A Football Prediction Business by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
funkmrflexx:

Yes that was what I meant. It saves you the stress of cracking your brain every day looking for good games to give to your clients. But the issue is getting a good site. Even if they have a 4/7 win ratio. It would be great
There are sites out there, sometimes getting several of them and you doing what is necessary could help.

E.g. Midtjylland vs Viborg FF

Site 1: (5-1)

Site 2: over 3.5

Site 3: Home wins both halves

Site 4: Home and BTTS and over 3.5

Site 5: Home and 4-6 goals.

What do you do?
Take something out of it.

1. Home win a half, Home win, over 2.5, Home or draw and over 2.5 etc

You don't have to play exactly
Re: How Do I Start A Football Prediction Business by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
4 of 7 wins means you'll need 2+ odds each day to make something good at least.

A 1.5 daily means you'll need 5 of 7 to make 50 percent every week on the same stake.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again / Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! / Help With Sending Money From Nig. To The Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.