Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Exodus Of God's People Begins By Passover - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exodus Of God's People Begins By Passover (326 Views)

Reports Indicate That The Red Heifers Could Be Ready For The Temple By Passover / Miracles Among God's People! / I Expect End Times To Commence By Passover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exodus Of God's People Begins By Passover by Kei144(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
1Co. 10:1 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.
1Co. 10:2 They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.
1Co. 10:3 They all ate the same spiritual food
1Co. 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

1Co. 10:11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the ages has come.

Before the first Passover, while ancient Israelites were living in Egypt, there were plagues that shook Egypt. During the first Passover night, angels of judgment stormed Egypt and there was a lot of wailing among the Egyptians. Then the Israelites moved out of Egypt and began the journey towards the Promised Land. All these are types of what will happen to the generation that will experience the end times.

As I posted in this thread, https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4316645/pg1, I expect the end times to officially commence this coming Passover with Jesus opening the first seal of Revelation 6. Just like in the case of the first Passover, this next Passover has been preceded by the COVID-19 plague. All the shutdowns currently going on in the world are more like additional plagues. By next Passover, (end-time) judgment angels will arrive the world. The whole world is the antitype of ancient Egypt.

Re. 7:1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.
Re. 7:2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:
Re. 7:3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
Re. 7:4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

When the judgment angels come into the world this next Passover, they will not immediately begin to cause much wailing among the people of the world, as they did in ancient Egypt. The reason is that even though the judgment angels will immediately position themselves to begin to cause serious havoc in the world, an archangel will come just in time and instruct the judgment angels to suspend action until the end-time Moses company, the 144,000 isrealites, are anointed. The period for the anointing of the 144,000 Israelites could be one lunar month, after which great wailings will commence in the world.
Re: Exodus Of God's People Begins By Passover by Kei144(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
1Co. 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

When the end-time Moses company begins to lead the people of God out of the world, there will be no baptism in the cloud and in the sea, because the people they are leading have already been baptized into Jesus Christ in water and in the Spirit (Jn. 3:5). However, anyone in the world who had not been baptized previously could be baptized to belong among God's people.

Ro. 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is — his good, pleasing and perfect will.

For the end-time people of God, exodus from the world is not a physical thing, but purely spiritual. The new exodus is about no longer conforming to the pattern of this world, but being transformed by developing the inner being. The pattern of this world involves so much focus on the outer man--the flesh. The typical man or woman of the world is so consumed with providing adequately for the outer man or the flesh and does not even know that there is an inner or spiritual man. The new exodus involves focusing more on providing for the inner man than on providing for the outer man. The people of God will begin to actively feed the inner being with spiritual food and give it spiritual drink to drink. This will cause the inner being to develop or grow.

2Co. 4:16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.
2Co. 4:17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.
4:18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
Re: Exodus Of God's People Begins By Passover by Kei144(m): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
1Co. 15:45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; [Gen. 2:7] the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.
1Co. 15:46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual.
1Co. 15:47 The first man was of the dust of the earth, the second man from heaven.

Mankind began life on earth as pure flesh--just the outer man. Then God breathed into mankind His spirit and thereby formed the inner or spiritual man. The two trees at the center of the Garden of Eden were spiritual trees for feeding the inner being of mankind. Even though God warned mankind against eating the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, mankind still chose to eat the fruit of the tree of life. Unfortunately, the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil does not give divine life; it only gives some spiritual power to the soul. There is a reason why the other tree is called the tree of life.

God banished mankind from His garden and barred mankind from going near the tree of life (Ge. 3:22-24). The human soul or inner being was cut off from the source of spiritual life. Therefore, the soul could not grow.

[i]Jn. 1:5 The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

Jn. 14:17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

The Holy Spirit of God is the tree of life. When God breathed His Spirit into mankind, mankind became a living soul (Ge. 2:7). After God barred mankind from relating with His Spirit, the Holy Spirit was still shining on mankind (Re. 4:5), but mankind could not perceive the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit was the rock that was with the Israelites. He was with them, but He could not be in them. Jesus opened the way for the Holy Spirit to come into mankind, by his sacrifice of atonement for the sins of mankind.

He. 10:19 Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus,
He. 10:20 by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body,
He. 10:21 and since we have a great priest over the house of God,
He. 10:22 let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.

In Hebrews 9 and 10, Apostle Paul describes worship in the ancient temple of Jerusalem. The most important part of the temple was the innermost room of the temple--the Most Holy Place or the Holy of Holies. There was presence of God (the Holy Spirit) in the Most Holy Place. The presence of God was so separated from the people of Israel that only the High Priest entered it only once a year. If only the High Priest could approach the tree of life only once a year, how could any human being feed his/her soul regularly with the fruit of the tree of life?

Jesus opened the way for any human being to frequently go to the tree of life and eat the fruit of the tree of life. Any human being who accepts Jesus' sacrifice of atonement for the sins of mankind by being baptized into Jesus Christ in water and in the Spirit immediately becomes a temple that could host the Holy Spirit of God. The Holy Spirit is always shining on mankind (Jn. 1:5), but the problem is that the darkness of man's soul alienates the soul from the Spirit.

He. 10:22 shows us how to remove the darkness the separates mankind from the Holy Spirit of God. It works on the basis of faith. We must sprinkle our hearts with the blood of Jesus by word of faith. We must also wash our bodies with pure water by word of faith. These were practiced physically as part of worship in ancient temple of Jerusalem. Followers of Jesus practice them spiritually by word of faith.

Ja. 4:8 Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

A human being goes near to the Holy Spirit by purifying his/her heart through word of faith. Then the Holy Spirit goes into the heart and interact with the soul. The person will know that the presence of God is in her/him by the righteousness, peace and joy that reigns in the heart.

In the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I sprinkle all my inward and outward parts with the blood of Jesus through the Holy Spirit of God. I wash away from my heart, my soul, every unrighteousness, every evil desire and every evil inclination, by the blood of Jesus, through the Holy Spirit.

I wash every part of my body with clean water, by the Holy Spirit of God. I wash away from my body all impurities, all wrinkles, all blemishes, all spots, every misdeed of the flesh, every act of the sinful nature, by the Holy Spirit of God. In the name of Jesus Christ!
Re: Exodus Of God's People Begins By Passover by Kei144(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
When you draw near to the Holy Spirit and He draws near to you, what happens? Do you realize that the Holy Spirit is the tree of life? Having the Holy Spirit able to interact with your soul is a great opportunity to feed your soul with the fruit of the tree of life. But how does one feed his/her soul with the fruit of the tree of life, in the presence of the tree of life?

Nu. 20:2 Now there was no water for the community, and the people gathered in opposition to Moses and Aaron.

Nu. 20:6 Moses and Aaron went from the assembly to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and fell face down, and the glory of the LORD appeared to them.
Nu. 20:7 The LORD said to Moses,
Nu. 20:8 “Take the staff, and you and your brother Aaron gather the assembly together. Speak to that rock before their eyes and it will pour out its water. You will bring water out of the rock for the community so that they and their livestock can drink.”

When you draw near to the Holy Spirit by the blood of Jesus and He draws near to you, speak to the Holy Spirit (the rock).

Holy Spirit of the Most High God, feed my soul with your fruit that my soul may be full of life. Feed my soul with your flesh and give my soul your blood to drink. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ!
Re: Exodus Of God's People Begins By Passover by donnie(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kei144:
1Co. 10:1 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.

1Co. 10:11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the ages has come.

Before the first Passover, while ancient Israelites were living in Egypt, there were plagues that shook Egypt. During the first Passover night, angels of judgment stormed Egypt and there was a lot of wailing among the Egyptians. Then the Israelites moved out of Egypt and began the journey towards the Promised Land. All these are types of what will happen to the generation that will experience the end times.

As I posted in this thread, https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4316645/pg1, I expect the end times to officially commence this coming Passover with Jesus opening the first seal of Revelation 6. Just like in the case of the first Passover, this next Passover has been preceded by the COVID-19 plague. All the shutdowns currently going on in the world are more like additional plagues. By next Passover, (end-time) judgment angels will arrive the world. The whole world is the antitype of ancient Egypt.

Re. 7:1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.
Re. 7:2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:
Re. 7:3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
Re. 7:4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

When the judgment angels come into the world this next Passover, they will not immediately begin to cause much wailing among the people of the world, as they did in ancient Egypt. The reason is that even though the judgment angels will immediately position themselves to begin to cause serious havoc in the world, an archangel will come just in time and instruct the judgment angels to suspend action until the end-time Moses company, the 144,000 isrealites, are anointed. The period for the anointing of the 144,000 Israelites could be one lunar month, after which great wailings will commence in the world.

I hope you know who the true Israelites are?
Re: Exodus Of God's People Begins By Passover by Kei144(m): 4:45am On Mar 28, 2020
donnie:

I hope you know who the true Israelites are?

Who are the true Israelites?
Re: Exodus Of God's People Begins By Passover by Kei144(m): 5:46am On Mar 28, 2020
From Mortal to Immortality

1Co. 15:53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.

The usual understanding, among many evangelical Christians is that at God's appointed time, the bodies of all those who have been living good life in Christ will suddenly change from fleshly to spiritual. And they will be snatched up to heaven--the rapture. Incidentally, nature abhors discontinuity.

The reality is that every human being already has both a fleshly and a spiritual body. The fleshly or physical body belongs to the outward man, whereas the spiritual body belongs to the inner man. The physical man is developed right from birth by feeding it with foods and drinks and protecting it against diseases. The inner or spiritual man is largely ignored and so remains undeveloped. Only people who worship evil spirits manage to develop their inner beings by feeding them with fruits of Satan. Their inner beings acquire some demonic powers but there is a limit to how much they can grow.

If the inner or spiritual man is fed with the fruit of the tree of life, he grows both in stature and in power. The human being increasingly manifests a life of partly human and partly spirit. If this growth continues, a time will come when mortal (the physical man) will be swallowed up by immortality (the spiritual man). The human being will now become wholly spirit and become invisible to most human beings.

1Kg. 18:5 Ahab had said to Obadiah, “Go through the land to all the springs and valleys. Maybe we can find some grass to keep the horses and mules alive so we will not have to kill any of our animals.”
1Kg. 18:6 So they divided the land they were to cover, Ahab going in one direction and Obadiah in another.
1Kg. 18:7 As Obadiah was walking along, Elijah met him. Obadiah recognised him, bowed down to the ground, and said, “Is it really you, my lord Elijah?”
1Kg. 18:8 “Yes,” he replied. “Go tell your master, `Elijah is here.’“
1Kg. 18:9 “What have I done wrong,” asked Obadiah, “that you are handing your servant over to Ahab to be put to death?
1Kg. 18:10 As surely as the LORD your God lives, there is not a nation or kingdom where my master has not sent someone to look for you. And whenever a nation or kingdom claimed you were not there, he made them swear they could not find you.
1Kg. 18:11 But now you tell me to go to my master and say, `Elijah is here.’
1Kg. 18:12 I don’t know where the Spirit of the LORD may carry you when I leave you. If I go and tell Ahab and he doesn’t find you, he will kill me. Yet I your servant have worshiped the LORD since my youth.

Elijah learnt how to develop his inner being. In the above-quoted passage of Scripture, we can see that King Ahab's servant knew that Elijah could translate instantaneously by the spirit in him. Elijah grew his inner being and rose up to become partly human and partly spirit. Ultimately, his immortality swallowed up the mortal side of him. Then he was whisked up to heaven. That is the pattern for any human being who will be snatched up to heaven--the rapture.

1Kg. 19:1 Now Ahab told Jezebel everything Elijah had done and how he had killed all the prophets with the sword.
1Kg. 19:2 So Jezebel sent a messenger to Elijah to say, “May the gods deal with me, be it ever so severely, if by this time tomorrow I do not make your life like that of one of them.”
1Kg. 19:3 Elijah was afraid and ran for his life. When he
came to Beersheba in Judah, he left his servant there,
1Kg. 19:4 while he himself went a day’s journey into the desert. He came to a broom tree, sat down under it and prayed that he might die. “I have had enough, LORD,” he said. “Take my life; I am no better than my ancestors.”
1Kg. 19:5 Then he lay down under the tree and fell asleep. All at once an angel touched him and said, “Get up and eat.”
1Kg. 19:6 He looked around, and there by his head was a cake of bread baked over hot coals, and a jar of water. He ate and drank and then lay down again.
1Kg. 19:7 The angel of the LORD came back a second time and touched him and said, “Get up and eat, for the journey is too much for you.”
1Kg. 19:8 So he got up and ate and drank. Strengthened by that food, he travelled for forty days and forty nights until he reached Horeb, the mountain of God.

An angel doesn't bring food for the outward man, but rather for the inner man. Just as the inner man hasn't died all these years that we have been feeding only the outward man, in the same way, the outward man remains alive if only the inner man is fed over a long period of time. That is the secret of Jesus fasting for forty days and nights.
Re: Exodus Of God's People Begins By Passover by Kei144(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2020
How Long is the Movement to the Promised Land?

Ex. 19:1 In the third month after the Israelites left Egypt — on the very day — they came to the Desert of Sinai.

Three months after the Israelites left Egypt, they reached the Desert of Sinai. They remained in the Desert of Sinai for the next nine months, building up the spiritual foundation of the nation of Israel. First of all they received the Law from God, as well as other instructions. Then they constructed the tabernacle, following the pattern given to Moses by God.
Ex. 40:1 Then the LORD said to Moses:
Ex. 40:2 “Set up the tabernacle, the Tent of Meeting, on the first day of the first month.

By the first day of the first month, almost one year after the Israelites left Egypt, Moses set up the tabernacle. The spiritual foundation of Israel was now in place; the Israelites were ready to march to the Promised Land.

Nu. 9:1 The LORD spoke to Moses in the Desert of Sinai in the first month of the second year after they came out of Egypt. He said,
Nu. 9:2 “Make the Israelites celebrate the Passover at the appointed time.

The movement to the Promised Land continued in the first month of the second year; after Passover.

Nu. 13:1 The LORD said to Moses,
Nu. 13:2 “Send some men to explore the land of Canaan, which I am giving to the Israelites. From each ancestral tribe send one of its leaders.”

Nu. 13:17 When Moses sent them to explore Canaan, he said, “Go up through the Negev and on into the hill country.
Nu. 13:18 See what the land is like and whether the people who live there are strong or weak, few or many.
Nu. 13:19 What kind of land do they live in? Is it good or bad? What kind of towns do they live in? Are they unwalled or fortified?
Nu. 13:20 How is the soil? Is it fertile or poor? Are there trees on it or not? Do your best to bring back some of the fruit of the land.” (It was the season for the first ripe grapes.)

Nu. 13:25 At the end of forty days they returned from exploring the land.

By Numbers 13, Moses sent some men to explore the Promised Land. It was during the season for the first ripe grapes. The season for the first ripe grapes is in the month of Av (July/August). It took those men forty days to explore the Promised Land and return. Unfortunately, on hearing some negative report given by most of the men that explored the land, the Israelites showed that they did not have the faith required to enter the Promised Land. They had to wander in the desert for the next thirty-eight years before they could continue movement to the Promised Land again.

The end-time people of God do not need to build up any spiritual foundation, since Jesus and his apostles have already done that. Every person that is baptized into Jesus Christ is a temple of God. The movement to the Promised Land will commence on Passover and proceed straightaway, led by the 144,000 Israelites. People’s faith will be tested in the month of Av. This is when the fifth seal of Revelation 6 will be opened.

Re. 6:9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.
Re. 6:10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?”
Re. 6:11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.

Mt. 24:9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
Mt. 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
Mt. 24:11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
Mt. 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,
Mt. 24:13 but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Mt. 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Three months after the month of Av, the end-time people of God will enter the Promised Land (heaven) by crossing the River Jordan (rapture).
Re: Exodus Of God's People Begins By Passover by donnie(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kei144:

Who are the true Israelites?

You are talking with one. You most likely are one.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Any Dream That Came True? / Covid 19: Again Anglican Diocese Of Niger West Remembers Her Needy / Rev Prof Mosy Madaugba On The Cover Of Royal Diamond Magazine International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.