Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts (102628 Views)

Buhari: Stop Begging Just Explain What Happened By Dele Sobowale / Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by EdiskyHarry: 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Whom God has blessed, no one can curse, keep moving forward goodluck Jonathan, your name can never be forgotten in the history of Africa.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by adams123: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
sapientia:
Chai...

Oga was a weakling. Yes, I admit it.

His indecisiveness made some Nigerians with low IQ including those that answer Prof to think Buhari was an option.

But he is a democrat.

He is human unlike Buhari that have no feelings.

When he told us the truth that stealing is not corruption, many came for his head.

Till today, I still stand by that statement.

Our politicians are not corrupt, they are thieves.

what are you saying? both Jonah and Buhari failed the country.. and stealing is a form of corruption!

4 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Bizibi(m): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

If not that wailers suffer dementia, no one will object if we suggest Jonathan be whipped daily. Obasanjo and Jonathan's deeds is still what we suffer till date.
ekpa!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jonathan, Calm & Meek Personality.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Bizibi(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
allthingsgood:

God bless u
Gej is nigerias greatest disaster
then buhari is the greatest what? Waste

Stupid and foolish apc sycophant
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by paix(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
This is a mature response from a leader that operated an open door policy. We experienced a democratic government during GEJ. What we're experiencing now is a civilian regime under GMB.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by israelmao(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

If not that wailers suffer dementia, no one will object if we suggest Jonathan be whipped daily. Obasanjo and Jonathan's deeds is still what we suffer till date.
And where history will place Buhari the most clueless of all?

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by chaloskyx: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
what are you apologising for you Nigerians are pathetic both jonathan and buhari were bad leaders in their own right...we as Nigerians should only settle for the best in leadership

2 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by ernieboy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
emperor863:

No sir. The Nigerians that voted out GEJ did so as a result of patriotic zeal. As at 2015, only politically ignoramuses could have voted Jonathan in view of the unimaginable kleptomaniac tendencies that was so audible that the deaf could hear.
so what now happened when u voted in buhari for a second tenure? U were voting in a competent leader who had performed v well abi?
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Bizibi(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
DonroxyII:
Another President will come tomorrow and we will still apologise to Bukhari...

Nigerians and stupidity
no other successive president can be worse than buhari,I repeat no other president.....anything worse than buhari will lead to another civil war.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Bimpe29: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Majority of us did criticize GEJ.
But, GEJ's cluelessness is far better and more prosperous than PMB's audio integrity.
GEJ's response has said it all.
God bless Nigeria.
Stay safe.
We shall see the end of coronavirus.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Omoosukejo: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

Your suffering is a result of your wrong decision to elect Buhari to solve your perceived problems with previous administrations. The truth is when you're appointed as manager of a place, your responsibility is to manage the good, the bad and the ugly. Where you failed to make progress but continuous excuses for 5 years even along with supporters like yourself, that's calamity. Previous administrations period were far better by all measures. Any government that failed to accept responsibility for what happens during its term is irresponsible. All overthrown of government we had in Nigeria is about previous government not doing well and that was normal. But if you struggle to get there and don't know what to do to make things better and refuse to resign but making excuses. Then greed and selfishness are reasons why you continue to hang on.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by hodari: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
God wil continue punishing this useless Fulani cattle herder Buhari.

It shall never be well with him and his coronavirus administration. Oloshi.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

Please be quiet... We suffer a lot more from the ineptitude of Buhari and his clowns daily!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Crenzywilliams(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

Come on shut-up there...

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by hush15: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:

I prefer a government whose failure is as a result of unavoidable circumstances and world politics to a government who had all available resources to be successful, yet they looted all.

I feel sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by midolian(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by segun18(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
Benbellamor:
Yoruba mooslims always irredeemable... Kpelle.

You don't know anything...Go and see some Redeem Church members and some APC Christians the way they carry Buhari for head because of Osinbajo.

I laugh at those who voted for Buhari in 2019 who are now asking me for financial support.Let them go to Aso Rock to collect support .

Anyway like my late Father will say 'Orun ma wo ,Orun ma wo ,koni wo Sori eyan kan( meaning if heaven will fall it will not fall on one person's head) .

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by PHijo(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
emperor863:

No sir. The Nigerians that voted out GEJ did so as a result of patriotic zeal. As at 2015, only politically ignoramuses could have voted Jonathan in view of the unimaginable kleptomaniac tendencies that was so audible that the deaf could hear.

Stupid and ignorant people voted Buhari in 2015. His antecedents already sold him out as a failure in waiting.

What surprises me till date is the magnitude, I knew Buhari will fail. I never knew he would be this hapless and incompetent.

When people like Amaechi and Tinubu backed Buhari, it should have been obvious corruption and stealing would have been worse than it ever was!

Some of you fooled yourselves, some of you were motivated by religion or ethnicity. You wanted your kinfolk to be president or vice.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Meritocracy: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
NaMe4:
Apologies keep coming everyday as what is obtainable today wasn't even imagined 6 to 9 years ago

Don't mind them, we are suffering from huge damages impact on Nigeria from 1999 and they wanted solution overnight. I don't know what's working during Jonathan that's stop working now. Talking had if Jonathan turn around Nigeria for better.

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by DabuIIIT: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
zealadjay:

Smtyms, being able to write lyk dis only shows how stupid & ignorant sm1 lyk u cud be

GEL neva insult, criticized, nor lay blame on any1 while in office, he Neva harass, dealt nor in-prison any1 when dey lay insult on him...

Smtyms when i see smfin lyk dis, I wonder how on earth i even know how to read..

. GEL wasn't a President, he was a Father to d Nation.

He was indeed...to all who voted for and who didn't vote for him..

The evil we have now,who oughtta be a father of all, as president, will be remembered for his 5% statement he made over some people, Nigerians he perceived didn't vote for him. How bad and unfortunate for a supposed leader!!!!!
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Meritocracy: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
NaMe4:
Apologies keep coming everyday as what is obtainable today wasn't even imagined 6 to 9 years ago

Don't mind them, we are suffering from huge damages impact on Nigeria from 1999 and they wanted solution overnight. I don't know what's working during Jconathan that's stop working now. Talking as if Jonathan turn around all Nigeria sectors for better.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Munzy14(m): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
It is safe to rename this thread to handling of officialgarri.....grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by deebrain(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Now that is leadership.

Taking responsibility.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by OlawaleBammie: 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Atiku:

Tell me how world politics has hindered your darling father from executing one campaign promise. 1!

Ahaa, are u not a Zombie again??
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by benkk015: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
One thing i like about this Gej is his HUMILITY,so humble to the core.

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Theboss100(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

Sh*tup u st*pid full. Why are u this daft? I asked u two days ago to kiss a high tension and convid 19 will go away 4ever. U refused to to be patriotic. Why can't u do what the world will remember u for instead of ass-licking bubu and apc. Get a life or be a hero. The choice is urz.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by DabuIIIT: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
PHijo:

Stupid and ignorant people voted Buhari in 2015. His antecedents already sold him out as a failure in waiting.

What surprises me till date is the magnitude, I knew Buhari will fail. I never knew he would be this hapless and incompetent.

When people like Amaechi and Tinubu backed Buhari, it should have been obvious corruption and stealing would have been worse than it ever was!

Some of you fooled yourselves, some of you were motivated by religion or ethnicity. You wanted your kinfolk to be president or vice.

True.
The yorubas that voted against GEJ did so also to spite the Igbos for God alone knows why.

Imagine someone up there saying the problems started from 1999, knowing fully well how northern military heads ruined the country pre 1999.
I ain't surprised, it's easy for them to betray and blame their own kinsman and fellow southern brethren than accuse their beloved northern lords grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ahaa, are u not a Zombie again??

I am a wailer. You?
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by placeofallure(f): 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Covik one nine .... Shame on you
Supporter of the scammer in Aso rock

Buhari incompetency knows no bounds

Buhari's supporters are the people I call Buhari Dindinrins. They will all get their comeuppance. Especially the cult leader.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by makewetalk2: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
You are a paid robot for buhari
the only mistake jonathan made was handing power over to buhari
that is the biggest mistake ever
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by CoronaVirusPros: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
midolian:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) / APC Matters In Pictures / The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.