Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts (102669 Views)

Buhari: Stop Begging Just Explain What Happened By Dele Sobowale / Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
afonja flip floppers
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by wman(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
DabuIIIT:

True.
The yorubas that voted against GEJ did so also to spite the Igbos for God alone knows why.

Imagine someone up there saying the problems started from 1999, knowing fully well how northern military heads ruined the country pre 1999.
I ain't surprised, it's easy for them to betray and blame their own kinsman and fellow southern brethren than accuse their beloved northern lords grin

When the Yorubas voted for GEJ in 2011, did they hate their fellow Southerners?

When they occupied Nigeria and protested that GEJ be made President instead of being a figure head Vice-president, did they hate their fellow Southerners?

Stop wailing like a baby. Jonathan was voted out because he wasn't good enough. We both know it. They voted in Bubari because of his promises and they thought he will be good.

But Alas, Buhari turned out to be a monumental disaster.

This was why many Yorubas did not vote for him in 2019. He had to rig himself in. He only had landslide victories in the North.

Today, I'm sure GEJ is regretting that he did not perform better to secure our votes.

4 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by mcquin(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
DominusPrime:

No pdp didn't obviously but first agree that they looted then we can now talk about the stealing and corruption in the apc too...after and only after this will you realise that no party is a saint. They are all a corrupt bunch of thieves and then you'd stop supporting any party. I can't imagine how u can support any party or politician. Cant you see all they have done to this country? Is pdp or apc any better than the other?
One part presented itself as a saint, misled many. That part sure wasn't PDP.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by AquariusRising: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
allthingsgood:

He didn't walk away tho. Nigerians rejected him

When Buhari was rejected last year, why didn't he walk away? I telligent people know the answer

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Jude82: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

If not that wailers suffer dementia, no one will object if we suggest Jonathan be whipped daily. Obasanjo and Jonathan's deeds is still what we suffer till date.
Then where is the promised,unmerited and eloquent change we clamoured to have?
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by DabuIIIT: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
wman:

When they occupied Nigeria and protested that GEJ be made President instead of being a figure head Vice-president, did they hate their fellow Southerners?

Stop wailing like a baby. Jonathan was voted out because he wasn't good enough. We both know it. They voted in Bubari because of his promises and they thought he will be good.

This was why many Yorubas did not vote for him in 2019. He had to rig himself in. He only had landslide victories in the North.

Today, I'm sure GEJ is regretting that he did not perform better to secure our votes.

Lying Mohammed,good luck to you and your buhari..
Mention ways in which Jonathan failed.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
mcquin:

One part presented itself as a saint, misled many. That part sure wasn't PDP.
Men!!! This is probably the worst statement of defense I've heard. Explain Atiku jumping from apc to pdp and vice versa... he's a saint too right?

2 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by airliner(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
allthingsgood:

He didn't walk away tho. Nigerians rejected him
Of course he walked away by accepting defeat after ur so called Nigerians rejected him. War was lurking his ugly head but Gej being a good human avoided it. The reverse would have been d case if pmb was in gej's shoe I swear down
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Starmario(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

If not that wailers suffer dementia, no one will object if we suggest Jonathan be whipped daily. Obasanjo and Jonathan's deeds is still what we suffer till date.

If you think we are suffering the consequences of OBJ AND GEJ TENURE...fine, but someone that has not found any solution for 5yrs and still compounds the problem is more than a disastrous failure, he is a mistake to begin with and a plague to who his people
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Allsingles: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
In Nigeria today, who is the Rotten wood and who is Iroko ?
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by desiredhome: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
mcquin:

But the person that apologized supported Buhari pre-2015. You never complained of him looting then. I also supported Buhari, I never was part of any looting agenda. My brother truth is Jonathan was a better leader. One's level of education will always reflect in leadership.
You will never understand, Nigerians takes advantage of everything, everybody wants to clab everything to themselves at any little opportunity, not only the leaders or politicians, including the poor masses, it's in our system, always consuming without producing or giving out.....it's very difficult to rule these people...
If at a time when everything were in aboundance people were complaining of bad government, how much more when there is scarcity?
Unfortunately the high level of propaganda/hatred from the opposition is destroying the country faster.....
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by mcquin(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
DominusPrime:

Men!!! This is probably the worst statement of defense I've heard. Explain Atiku jumping from apc to pdp and vice versa... he's a saint too right?
Don't know what you made of my earlier statement, but neither Atiku or PDP has claimed being a Saint. Rather it's APC that portrayed Buhari as one incorruptible leader whose reign will see to an end corruption; forgetting that corrupting is embedded in our culture as a people and only a systemic approach will stem the tide. Jonathan started the TSA in an attempt to wage that systemic war.
I recall a pre-2015 post where Buhari observed traffic rules and we were amazed, taken aback; but now an order of Court is thrown out the window. Who again is the hypocrite here?
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Soso990240(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

Hypocrisy at its peak.. Jonathan and Obasanjo is preventing them from instituting new projects? Jonathan and Obj have been embezzling funds since 2015 till date. Jonathan and Obasanjo is empowering SARZ to kill Nigerian youths.. If Buhari and Tinubu cannot fix our problems, why did they deceive us that they can? What about Fashola dat promised Nigerians steady power supplied in 6 months? politics don blind u man. Maybe its Jonathan that is shielding Ganduje from being prosecuted by Mr integrity.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by allthingsgood: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
airliner:

Of course he walked away by accepting defeat after ur so called Nigerians rejected him. War was lurking his ugly head but Gej being a good human avoided it. The reverse would have been d case if pmb was in gej's shoe I swear down

Useless defeatist argument. Gej was simply clueless and useless. His defeat (despite the monumental bribes and looting) was indisputable. Guy had no choice. Period
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
mcquin:

Don't know what you made of my earlier statement, but neither Atiku or PDP has claimed being a Saint. Rather it's APC that portrayed Buhari as one incorruptible leader whose reign will see to an end corruption; forgetting that corrupting is embedded in our culture as a people and only a systemic approach will stem the tide. Jonathan started the TSA in an attempt to wage that systemic war.
I recall a pre-2015 post where Buhari observed traffic rules and we were amazed, taken aback; but now an order of Court is thrown out the window. Who again is the hypocrite here?
Both are hypocrites in their own way. You have made sensible points about the apc and I'm happy your eyes are open. Now ask yourself how come under Jonathan money meant for war against BH was squandered. Look there's so much to bring up if u think the pdp isn't also a hypocritical party. I just don't have the time to type...if u hate the apc you should equally hate the apc. The house of reps that are taking delivery of cars right now, are they apc or pdp? Aren't they all fighting for their pockets ?
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Soso990240(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
allthingsgood:

Useless defeatist argument. Gej was simply clueless and useless. His defeat (despite the monumental bribes and looting) was indisputable. Guy had no choice. Period
A sitting president had no choice? if he had acted opposite, u will still call him a tyrant.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Congrats321(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
GEJ did not perform better in which areas?
wman:

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Viktom(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
The only thing PMB has successfully done in the past five years is to fail Nigerians and he has done that repeatedly and so successfully that he is a master of failure and the leader of a failed country filled with zombies
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by obinna7: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
deeds of obasanjo and jonathan is what you are using as excuse for the sufferings of Nigerians? try and get sense!
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by mcquin(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
desiredhome:

You will never understand, Nigerians takes advantage of everything, everybody wants to clab everything to themselves at any little opportunity, not only the leaders or politicians, including the poor masses, it's in our system, always consuming without producing or giving out.....it's very difficult to rule these people...
If at a time when everything were in aboundance people were complaining of bad government, how much more when there is scarcity?
Unfortunately the high level of propaganda/hatred from the opposition is destroying the country faster.....
Buhari's terrible and sometimes life-damning decisions have nothing to do with scarcity of resources or opposition. Rather it is triggered by ethno-religious sentiment. How do you explain Buhari's decision to grant amnesty to a terrorist group that killed not less than forty soldiers in one day? How do you explain Buhari's decision not to shut borders a month ago till covid-19 flooded our country? How do you explain Buhari's refusal to grant press interviews from time to time, feeling the pulse of Nigerians as done by past leaders? Are these as a result of scarce resources or opposition's calumny?
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by luvinhubby(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:

I prefer a government whose failure is as a result of unavoidable circumstances and world politics to a government who had all available resources to be successful, yet they looted all.

Oga keep quiet, the more you talk the more appear insensible
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Karmaisme(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

You can go whip your useless father at home.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by mcquin(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
DominusPrime:

Both are hypocrites in their own way. You have made sensible points about the apc and I'm happy your eyes are open. Now ask yourself how come under Jonathan money meant for war against BH was squandered. Look there's so much to bring up if u think the pdp isn't also a hypocritical party. I just don't have the time to type...if u hate the apc you should equally hate the apc. The house of reps that are taking delivery of cars right now, are they apc or pdp? Aren't they all fighting for their pockets ?
My brother, with respect you still are not getting my point. You can't as we speak point out anytime PDP presented itself as being a party of saints. Oshiomhole came on air to say once you decamp to APC, your sins are forgiven. Never in the history of Nigeria's democracy have we seen flagrant abuse of Rule of Law and the courts. Order of courts not being obeyed, it never was so under PDP. Talking of hypocrisy, Jonathan never went about victimising opponents, but Buhari who benefited from Sowore's criticism of Jonathan, locked him up, but for calls from Nigerians; yet Ganduje who we saw involved in receiving kick-backs was supported for re-election by Buhari.

Abeg no just compare Jonathan to Buhari, there is always a lesser evil.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Chris2863(m): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

Biggest fool I have seen in my life
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
mcquin:

My brother, with respect you still are not getting my point. You can't as we speak point out anytime PDP presented itself as being a party of saints. Oshiomhole came on air to say once you decamp to APC, your sins are forgiven. Never in the history of Nigeria's democracy have we seen flagrant abuse of Rule of Law and the courts. Order of courts not being obeyed, it never was so under PDP. Talking of hypocrisy, Jonathan never went about victimising opponents, but Buhari who benefited from Sowore's criticism of Jonathan, locked him up, but for calls from Nigerians; yet Ganduje who we saw involved in receiving kick-backs was supported for re-election by Buhari.

Abeg no just compare Jonathan to Buhari, there is always a lesser evil.
Ow...I finally get your point. Things are certainkybworse under Buhari. That I agree. No freedom of speech and lots more. God will help us
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Chydo63(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
If after 5yrs you're not able to tell yourself the truth then, you're a monumental catastrophy yourself and deserve to be whipped hourly until sense falls on you.
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by dominion001(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

Buhari is a stupid president voted in by stupid people.

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by desiredhome: 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
mcquin:

Buhari's terrible and sometimes life-damning decisions have nothing to do with scarcity of resources or opposition. Rather it is triggered by ethno-religious sentiment. How do you explain Buhari's decision to grant amnesty to a terrorist group that killed not less than forty soldiers in one day? How do you explain Buhari's decision not to shut borders a month ago till covid-19 flooded our country? How do you explain Buhari's refusal to grant press interviews from time to time, feeling the pulse of Nigerians as done by past leaders? Are these as a result of scarce resources or opposition's calumny?
Nigeria will be great when the people wants it to be
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by MrSly(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

You are indeed a dementia victim.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Karmaisme(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
allthingsgood:

Pls don't answer the foolish wailers. They are angry no more free money to loot. Cursed fools

You are the cursed one, if not, you will have little sense. Ewure buruku.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Duru009(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
What a world class response !

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide / Ranking Of Nigerian States By Poverty Rates / Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.