Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts (102691 Views)

Buhari: Stop Begging Just Explain What Happened By Dele Sobowale / Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:

I prefer a government whose failure is as a result of unavoidable circumstances and world politics to a government who had all available resources to be successful, yet they looted all.

Useless excuse and lies from the pit of hell.....

That is what they used to brain wash you and other Zombies....
Does the unavoidable circumstances and world politics as your Dementia's Brian told you stopped them from squandering our money .....

How much of our national Treasury did Covik..1-9 Virus used to treat his sickness?
Did they tell us how much it cost ??

Did it stop them from looting our money??

How much was given to cut grass?...can dementia allow you to remember

Does the Unavoidable circumstances stopped Buhari and his family from going to London and coming back as they wish

COVID19 made us to know that Abba Kyria has no medical records in Nigeria.....

Buhari has no medical records in Nigeria neither his Children and wife....

What do you know?.....

Just to answer Official garri over here.....
Dementia keeeeeeeee you there....

Keep supporting Stupid president , is not by force to be stupid anyway.....

Nonsense and Buhari.....

Unavoidable rubbish....imagine the dementia

4 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by OlawaleBammie: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Atiku:

I am a wailer. You?
Me am always on the fence, just b laffin to each other's coment
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by millomaniac: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
MrALIVE:
you are a disgrace....if you cant blame buhari who has been in office for 5 years for Nigeria's problems then you are a very terrible person.

He is right. Jonathan was a monumental failure. But buhari is failure and evil personified. That is why its looking as if jonathan's government was good.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by OlawaleBammie: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Atiku:

I am a wailer. You?
Na ur moniker confused me
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by spiritedtete: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:

I prefer a government whose failure is as a result of unavoidable circumstances and world politics to a government who had all available resources to be successful, yet they looted all.

Say no more... God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by PassingShot(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
NaMe4:
Apologies keep coming everyday as what is obtainable today wasn't even imagined 6 to 9 years ago
Present Jonathan against Buhari ten times and Buhari will still trounce him. No be by fake apologies here and there.

Btw, didn't we just prove that with last year's election?

2 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by mcquin(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:

So Buhari is a failure now? Truth will always prevail. Goodluck!

3 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by tot(f): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Munzy14:
It is safe to rename this thread to handling of officialgarri.....grin cheesy

They've finished the guy. Very senseless attention seeking guy.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by trutht828: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Johnmartus, didn't you say only southeasterners are insulting Buhari? Now, is sola also an easterner? How do you live with yourself knowing that you behave like a man without honour?

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by tot(f): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
PassingShot:

Present Jonathan against Buhari ten times and Buhari will still trounce him. No be by fake apologies here and there.

Btw, didn't we just prove that with last year's election?

Yes o, Buhari trounces him over and over in the magnitude of his failure. Mr Covikk 1,9 undecided Failure of a president being defended by fellow failures.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by YolobaMuslim: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

If not that wailers suffer dementia, no one will object if we suggest Jonathan be whipped daily. Obasanjo and Jonathan's deeds is still what we suffer till date.
My fellow Yoloba Moozlem
Don't mind them they are comparing monumental failure like GEJ with our great and successful Buhari.
GEJ destroyed Nigeria and Buhari has fixed everything.

Don't mind the wailers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Lastmankc(m): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

If not that wailers suffer dementia, no one will object if we suggest Jonathan be whipped daily. Obasanjo and Jonathan's deeds is still what we suffer till date.
shut up.thank God you agreed that Mr lifeless failed

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by mdan(m): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
Omooba77:

Lol

Hahaha
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by mcquin(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
allthingsgood:

Pls don't answer the foolish wailers. They are angry no more free money to loot. Cursed fools
Free money to loot? Buhari opened wide our borders for pandemic despite calls on him for over a month to shut borders. How should anyone not criticize that move? It's trouble brought to our individual families including yours by Buhari's ineptitude.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Bizibi(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
trutht828:
Johnmartus, didn't you say only southeasterners are insulting Buhari? Now, is sola also an easterner? How do you live with yourself knowing that you behave like a man without honour?
that one is just like the other dunces on nairaland,they are mad but they don't know it.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Ojiofor: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

You zömbies replaced GEJ with a ghotly president whose whereabout is unknown by those who elected him neither does he even know where he is.
Can you tell me where your president Buhari is?

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Munzy14(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
tot:

They've finished the guy. Very senseless attention seeking guy.
grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Kenturkey048(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
gimakon:

Na em Na. One useless aboki come day talk one rubbish for my area. Na small e remain, to God I for sound am. Where was the $1 = 1 Naira, where be free whatever food. You need to see how they regard us outside the shores of this Nation, because a quarter to slowpoke is ruling us. It's a big big shame
You no lie...Na God go help us...but Nigerians go surely pay dearly for hatred and ethnic bigotry....
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Bizibi(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
millomaniac:

He is right. Jonathan was a monumental failure. But buhari is failure and evil personified. That is why its looking as if jonathan's government was good.
you cannot compare it,it is even funny comparing it.infact comparing it will make one look like a fool
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by capote4all: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
I am sure there will be enough apologies by the time Buhari complete his second term.

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by untildendoftime: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Benbellamor:
Yoruba mooslims always irredeemable... Kpelle.
very very irredeemable
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Harmony92(f): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ojiofor:

You zömbies replaced GEJ with a ghotly president whose whereabout is unknown by those who elected him neither does he even know where he is.
Can you tell me where your president Buhari is?
pls loud d question grin Buhari is evil n hrtless embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by excessmon(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Monumental no future personnel
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Engrgreg231(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Some people will still criticize GEJ
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by cybriz82(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Covik one nine .... Shame on you
Supporter of the scammer in Aso rock

Buhari incompetency knows no bounds

U dey mind am?
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Ojiofor: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Harmony92:
pls loud d question grin Buhari is evil n hrtless embarassed

grin
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Roon9(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kdon2:

The one you voted in is monumental success abi...see your life. Tose who voted buhari in are the monumental failure.

Rephrasing imam of peace
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by mcquin(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
desiredhome:

Nigerians are naturally wicked, they deserve strong hand like the military.....when these ones insulting Buhari now were busy embezzling the money, they didn't know they were destroying the Country? They suddenly forgot their slogan, "SHARE THE MONEY" after killing the country they still have mouth to talk?
Awon Wailers club of Nigeria, nairaland branch,
But the person that apologized supported Buhari pre-2015. You never complained of him looting then. I also supported Buhari, I never was part of any looting agenda. My brother truth is Jonathan was a better leader. One's level of education will always reflect in leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by D1zion: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kdon2:

The one you voted in is monumental success abi...see your life. Tose who voted buhari in are the monumental failure.
my brother say not.they are all saying this out of shame,but deep down,they are crying & praying their monumental super hero slum's & never wake up.we all are watching let's wait & see,even the buhari will kneel down & ask Jonathan for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by luluman: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kdon2:

The Jonathan that is the primary subject takes it in good faith and moves on, you wey be the thing no concern you come to show mumunity.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by uchelouis45(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kdon2:

Just like The Imam of Peace said yesterday, a stupid President is always voted by stupid people. Dont mind that clown

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Ranking Of Nigerian States By Poverty Rates / Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) / The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.