Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) (106570 Views)

Huge Python Killed By A Farmer In Calabar (Photo) / Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo / A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by guy222: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Obrigardo:

Can you explain how the outbreak is affecting this biz specific
good question? For you to even reply him shows that you have alot of time,
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Obrigardo: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
J111333:
You have time for the petty scammer. undecided

Let me put my FBI hats on
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Back2Daura(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
APC AND PYTHON NA 5&6
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by guy222: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Wicked bastar.d. killing unborn eggs. May corona strike this idi.ot and the op as well.
bros na sleep the catch you so, i believe say if you sleep small you go the alright.

1 Like

Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Meteng: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Make he better go find the one wey give am belle. He may still be lurking around and even very angry they've liked his bae
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by daziz1: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
The way we kill snake in this country, the commings generation may not see this kind of species in Nigeria

Me that did not see dinosaur shey I die
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by jacoik(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Totilopussylick:
Who else spots minister of transportation among the crowd grin
rotimi akeredolu sorry rotimi amechi? I no Siam oooooo abi I blind?
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Bigblessed: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
What is the usefulness of those eggs now?
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by jacoik(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
BrickDevo:
Wow!

Could the egg liquid be the cure?
what r u saying sef

1 Like

Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Just don't contract what is worse than Covid-19 after eating that.
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

U dey wear cloth baff before? undecided
Lol...all this people wey no understand sarcasm ehn...
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
AreaFada2:

Luckily they are very resilient. Breed many. Once they have reached a good size they have very few natural predators. Aside crocodile or Cayman, only few predators will kill it. They are shy and elusive too. Don't you wonder how so many big ones can live around built up areas for so long.

Sure we need to conserve several sources. If they are not hunted industrially for consumption, these ocassional ones won't deplete it much. Nature foresaw that some will be naturally hunted.
Luckily they hid in underground burrows. So not easy to target hunt. Unlike deers and others seen easily to shoot or trap.
Nice write up though
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Muideen6013(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lol... snakes in trouble
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by suny247: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
This one is small compare to the one my brother killed last month.
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by xareal(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Holier than thou attitude people where una dey??"he should have tranquilized it and sent it to the zoo to prevent extinction" �
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by olax02(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lala unto you we present this beautiful offering... grin
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Allsingles: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
The meat sweet like chicken meat sha
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by rovher: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=Onebottle post=87826154] We move[/
Movement ...
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by gibsonwales(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Gimmie d head mek I pound am with soap #Juju grin
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by LZAA: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
DabuIIIT:
I thought that was Amaechi's picture on his polo.... I'dve summoned a thunda I reserved for cnheads to..... grin grin grin

The way the man harvested and mined the python's head sha, makes Moi believe he's from oshogbo
grin

Lzaa
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by divproducts: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Only that face alone can kill d snake grin grin
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=bestfriday post=87825519][/quote]

Whts dangerous is you bloody chroistians and muslims destrouing my land and its creatures. Idi.ot dont quote me again lest i curse you.
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by CoronaVirusPros: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
This ain't big.

Explore the rain forest of central Africa and you will believe their is God.
[/s]
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by SISTERjSISTER: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hmmm
All these snakes are pregnant
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by stieyven(m): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Davash222:
Nothing can stop this thread from hitting FP. I can bet my next girlfriend's breasts.
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by lukency(m): 12:11am On Mar 28, 2020
ME: I no go near the farm again!
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by TempleHouse: 12:23am On Mar 28, 2020
What a Shame!
Wasted endangered specie beautiful animal !
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by brigadier747: 1:48am On Mar 28, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
The way we kill snake in this country, the commings generation may not see this kind of species in Nigeria
Wut bebefit does it have
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by 9jakool: 2:03am On Mar 28, 2020
Lack of education is a disease plaguing Nigeria. This is why we no longer have wildlife like giraffes or rhinoceros left in Nigeria. Not to mention many viral diseases like coronavirus, lassa, HIV and ebola originally had animal hosts before making the jump onto humans.

1 Like

Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hungry hunters
Re: A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) by Shugah(f): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2020
EmmanuelBanks:

pls am new on the platform actually...there re some concepts here am not yet use to...pls what's the front page, since am already reading the new already is there a place set separately for front pages...pls someone should help me out, no offence thanks...

The first page you see when you open nairaland forum is front page, say like the home page of a website and not every news appears there as you can see nairaland has different sections which guest readers can't access unless they register an account... For example; sexuality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Fish Farming As Lucrative As People Make It ? / Beginning A Small Scale Snail Farm / General Market/food Price ( weekly Update )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.