Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family (5862 Views)

Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by nairayouthcom(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Man cancelled marriage after seeing the ‘okro soup’ she cooked for his family (Photo)
A Nigerian lady on Facebook, Ntiwunka Jessica has taken to the platform to share how she got dumped by her boyfriend after she’d cooked for his family.

According to Jessica, this was her first time of acquainting with her boyfriend’s family and so he asked her to prepare something for them with her own money and so she did.
Jessica then reveals that since she visited and cooked for his family, he hasn’t been returning her calls and due to this, she’s not ready to get married to him again but she wants the reimbursement of the money she used in preparing a dish for his family.
Sharing a photo of what she cooked for them, Jessica wrote,
“Hanty susu please approve, I want justice ooo. So this guy that wants to marry me called me on Saturday to come make food for the whole family and also introduce me to the parent, then I asked for money to buy foods stuffs that I will be needing, he said I should use mine that he would refund later, I said Ok, after making the sweet soup and Eba, I left, up until now this guy has not picked my call nor call back, infact I don’t want to marry again ooo, all I want now is my 10k I used for the soup ooo, pls my wobe children how do I get it back.”

https://amloaded.com/lifestyle/man-cancelled-marriage-after-seeing-the-okro-soup-she-cooked-for-his-family-photo/

Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by daddytime(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Any tripe just for a trend.

Rubbish

10 Likes

Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by tooth4tooth: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mtcheww !!! Is it by force to trend
Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by chatinent: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Man cancelled marriage after seeing the ‘okro soup’ she
cooked vomitedfor his family

3 Likes

Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by GuestLog: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
I doubt local okute dog will eat this rubbish.

This soup estimated cost should be N430 total.

Okra N100
Carcass N200
Whatever that diabolical black thing is N130
Maggi - free
Oil - None!
Salt already available!

Please block her completely let her rethink her life

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by chiiraq802(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tis a lie jooorrr....
Even my 5yr old sis can't do such....

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by xendra: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
hehehe she only served what they have shown to deserve

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by Professorcplus(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Blood of Buhari!!! Chai this man has suffer.

But wait o. Is this sacrifices for the gods or what exactly.For what shall it profit a sly queen, if she gain the whole social media but... Help me complete it abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
What are those shells doing in that water?

Okro, � shells and water = soup?

God please save your children from this type of women
Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by QwarkdFerengi(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jeez. See kosso oooo. This one no be periwinkle ooo. This na confirm kosso. Jesu. This female want give person family corovee.
Instead of her to plead, be humble and ready to learn, she still get mind buy sub take dey rant.
Omoboy peel out ohhhhh. Make she go pitch her tent elsewhere. Block everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by Vulcanheph(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
You mean Okra soup that is the easiest soup to Cook is looking like concotion
Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by AfroKnight: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
He should have had her arrested for attempted murder.

What is this?! angry She must be one of these Nairaland chicks.
Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
GuestLog:

Okra N100
Carcass N200
Maggi - free
Oil - None!
Salt already available!

Dawadawa. It's 50 naira.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by Justbehave(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
GuestLog:

Okra N100
Carcass N200
Maggi - free
Oil - None!
Salt already available!

lol. Why you wicked like this nah
Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Am I seeing things or are those complete snails with shells floating in the mess?

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by ikbnice(m): 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Who wouldn't run?
Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by oglalasioux(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
This girl should be arrested for trying to poison the guy's family.
Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by Kastrom: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Am I seeing things or are those complete snails with shells floating in the mess?

I have being expecting someone to make mention of those snails grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kastrom:

I have being expecting someone to make mention of those snails grin

It just seems so absurd that one feels silly just thinking it.
Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by GuestLog: 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ishilove:

Dawadawa. It's 50 naira.
That'll reduce the price sef lol
Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by Justbehave(m): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lol. This one na ofe Owerri
Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by Elimon(m): 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Looks like food my baby sister prepares at the playground,she will just get everything from mums garden and prepare in the bush...lol this one is no different... 10k fire am
Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by SinisterX(m): 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
What can be said at this point?

Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by Exodora: 12:00am On Mar 28, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Back in school after cooking my plaintain with just dry fish my cousin will be forming she cooks best came back one day and met my favourite dish in this form I just have to eat the poision like that . Thank God i didn't die after all I was ooking for accommodation then.
You need to see people like this brag about how they are perfect in kitchen
Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 28, 2020
Angel kate come and see, :DSum1 found the recipe..
Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by SavageResponse(m): 12:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Lies
Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by oruhobinna(m): 12:41am On Mar 28, 2020
Lol �
Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Holy molly!!!!
Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 28, 2020
slayqueen cheesy
Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by EkwensuNjaba(m): 1:47am On Mar 28, 2020
GuestLog:

Okra N100
Carcass N200
Maggi - free
Oil - None!
Salt already available!

this got me rolling on the floor.

Hahahaha grin grin angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by skyhighweb(m): 7:50am On Mar 28, 2020
yeye news

Looking for a studio to record ur songs? Upload ur tracks www.soundlala.com House ten got you covered 090 7525 2828 LAGOS
Re: Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family by SweetCunt97(f): 7:53am On Mar 28, 2020
When there's YouTube and Google?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) / Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? / Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.