Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures (87078 Views)

Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves / Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home / Coronavirus: Rivers State Border Closure In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Aturitoroman: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You know nothing son
And you nor even bother to find out why them name am Benin city! And why them write am bodly for Nigeria map
You must seek for knowledge
You think say Benin city na any state mate for Africa nor to talk of Nigeria
Them dey respect Benin city every where
Infact When whites think say Africa na village and Africans nor get anything to offer during thier visit those olden days! Na im Benin shock them
When them visit Benin they were shocked and surprised at Benin political organization, native technology, arts and the sophistication of her economic and social enterprise

Na Benin them for hold the first mass( Catholic prayer ) in the whole of West Africa!
You think say na today them construct that ring road and the way when he take link the entire city?
Na that road even shock the Portuguese most
They were surprised how come Bini take get such idea to construct such road whereas other Africa countries when them visit are far away from civilization

See nor make me vex this evening abeg!

Damnnnnn niggarrr
It is obvious you are not a real niggarrr
Children na im full Naira land

Guy sometimes you just need to ignore some useless comment,
na children full this nairaland.
you even have time to quote him self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by dominion001(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
Stay at home.

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by ivolt: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
iyaSegun84:
A friend told me the same thing
You are spamming the threads with that picture.
Too bad for people who want to manage their data.
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by ivolt: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
iyaSegun84:

Go and hustle so you have enough money for data ok
I could have reported you for spamming.
It is irritatting seeing the same picture over and over again.
Stop it or get banned!
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
loswhite:
how can you pay taxes when every 4 years you hear they budget millions to buy cars for themselves? You are converting the currency as if the cost of renting a house in US or UK is same as EDO state...Stop supporting rubbish

So vote in the right leaders, or run for office yourself.

We have been complaining about how they would chop our money for years, without doing anything about it.
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
fuckpro:

Deceptive argument

What's the cost of labour in Edo compared to Canada and Co

What's deceptive about it.?

The funny thing is that Nigerians would be expecting a BMW at the cost of a bicycle.

We aren't a rich nation. We can only become rich if we vote for people who would end our 'sharing the money' economy.
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by faceland: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
Like election period. Some bad things are still happening low-key but everywhere looks peaceful.
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
0KNM:
What have they done with the one we’ve been paying? Looting!

In the Britain you mentioned, people pay tax and can see how it’s been spent to better the lives of citizens

Then run for office and make a difference.

You people complain about APC and PDP. When some of us tell you to vote in another party...you laugh at us...and on election day vote for the same old APC and PDP in the name of 'They have the numbers'.

So why won't they loot...when you people have given them the mandate to loot. (And don't use that rigging excuse. God knows here on this site, people were openly campaigning for PDP and APC here. Any other party was laughed at)
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by bluefilm: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
So no more Bet9ja shop for that side?

Hmmm.... hmmmmmm
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by tonididdy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
0KNM:
2012 or thereabouts
Seriously 8yrs ago...cmon
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
kikero:

Then run for office and make a difference.

You people complain about APC and PDP. When some of us tell you to vote in another party...you laugh at us...and on election day vote for the same old APC and PDP in the name of 'They have the numbers'.

So why won't they loot...when you people have given them the mandate to loot. (And don't use that rigging excuse. God knows here on this site, people were openly campaigning for PDP and APC here. Any other party was laughed at)
I’m a bit confused sir. Why do you think it’s right for you to group me with these APC & PDP apologists/supporters? Do you know me?

I am no PDP or APC supporter. I didn’t vote for Buhari or Atiku.

What makes you think only me can make the change in a country of over 100million fools?

What have you done? What are you doing to change the situation? Bro... don’t even start
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by iso604: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
GlobalWay:
cry

Na them really chop meat you are right bro

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
tonididdy:

Seriously 8yrs ago...cmon
But from that picture, doesn’t look like anything has changed. Still the same Benin of 2012
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
0KNM:
I’m a bit confused sir. Why do you think it’s right for you to group me with these APC & PDP apologists/supporters? Do you know me?

I am no PDP or APC supporter. I didn’t vote for Buhari or Atiku.

Thank God for your life.

What makes you think only me can make the change in a country of over 100million fools?

Change takes time.

What have you done? What are you doing to change the situation? Bro... don’t even start

You identified the problem...so you obviously have the potential to fix it.

Also, one of the ways to fix our economic problems is to remove fuel subsides completely, allow marketers to set the price of fuel, and also do the same for power. But most of you Nigerians would complain that they will chop your money. So, in the name of keeping fuel and power cheap, Nigeria has thrown away billions of naira down the drain...plus there is little to no foreign investment in our power and our oil sector is losing money by the gallon because...basic economics teaches us that price controls are bad for economic growth.

I see you Nigerians everyday. We complain about them looting our money, but we do nothing about it. We won't support polices that keep our economy growing because we too want to share money. And the big man of today was the common Nigerian of yesterday. Share share economy.

And we are now joining some foreigner now to call everyone fools.

Ah well...you don;t have to go into political office. Work within the system. Do your best...change things where you are. But if you are still concerned about how they are chopping our money, sitting down in one place and doing nothing about it changes nothing.
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Kendroid: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
GlobalWay:
cry
Na Italy been lick the plate

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by hardbody: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Very law abiding citizens compared to those in d centre of Excellence. The traffic on d every Busy Badagry expressway haz refused 2 clear desire the sit@home order.

There is as yet no sit at home order in Lagos
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by eddycliff(m): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Eee c cape town oo my customer 4 good update
After dis virus i dey som new gaggings
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by abumeinben(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
EnterpriseMan:

Clean ke? Benin?

You nor view the pishor?
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
kikero:

Thank God for your life.

Change takes time.

You identified the problem...so you obviously have the potential to fix it.

Also, one of the ways to fix our economic problems is to remove fuel subsides completely, allow marketers to set the price of fuel, and also do the same for power. But most of you Nigerians would complain that they will chop your money. So, in the name of keeping fuel and power cheap, Nigeria has thrown away billions of naira down the drain...plus there is little to no foreign investment in our power and our oil sector is losing money by the gallon because...basic economics teaches us that price controls are bad for economic growth.

I see you Nigerians everyday. We complain about them looting our money, but we do nothing about it. We won't support polices that keep our economy growing because we too want to share money. And the big man of today was the common Nigerian of yesterday. Share share economy.

And we are now joining some foreigner now to call everyone fools.

Ah well...you don;t have to go into political office. Work within the system. Do your best...change things where you are. But if you are still concerned about how they are chopping our money, sitting down in one place and doing nothing about it changes nothing.
Even if the subsidy is removed, it will still be looted by this same group of thieves.

Why can’t we make our refineries work? What is stopping it from functioning? Why do we have to export the crude? That for me will be a better option
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Jude82: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
I don't even know what to call this virus... God,help us. My wife is in the frontier..My heart beats so fast this days...
God ooooooo...
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Youngjohnosas: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hassan88:

Are you done?
For the records, I am not an Aboki.
I am a free-born of Edo State.
Auchi precisely.
it doesn't stop d fact that you are an by aboki blood,your statement is so callous and primitive.
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Very law abiding citizens compared to those in d centre of Excellence. The traffic on d every Busy Badagry expressway haz refused 2 clear desire the sit@home order.

It's because you didn't sit at home. cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by immaculate1234(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
What of Ikpoba hill oregbeni market was filled to the brink today.
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hassan88:
Land of witches and wizards.
Mumu as if witch nor they your village
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Youngjohnosas: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hassan88:

I be Edo Pikin ooo
Auchi Freeborn.
We know ourselves for There. angry grin grin
I don't know if Auchi people are this foolish,u complain Benin is bad but the streets of Auchi is almost empty,All ur parents and siblings have relocated to Benin.

Isn't it foolishness to relocate from Peaceful Auchi in droves to a Benin full of witches as u claimed.

The problem I have with my Benin people is that they are too Accommodating, yet these foolish Auchi refugees still come online to spew trash .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
0KNM:
Even if the subsidy is removed, it will still be looted by this same group of thieves.

Why can’t we make our refineries work? What is stopping it from functioning? Why do we have to export the crude? That for me will be a better option

Refineries don't work because...subsidy.

Subsidy means a price control, which means that the NNPC is not making the kind of profits that would enable it to upgrade and increase refining capacity. (It's also why most people with refinery licenses haven't built anything....which bank is going to lend to people who would refine at a loss)

And since 2017, NNPC has been 'paying' for the subsidy, putting it under much strain.

Add the fact that the oil money really isn't enough for Nigeria. At best we produce as much oil as the UAE and Kuwait...which have populations of 11million and 6million respectively. Nigeria has 200million (Libya , at its peak, produced three times more oil than we did for a population of 5million people..that's why Ghaddafi was able to fund welfare projects, and keep his people happy, and also loot as much money as he could..and still have left overs).

Subsides should go because 1) we are not rich enough to fund them 2) it amounts to price controls ...which don't allow for enough profits to be made...which means that no investors are going to come (Dangote was able to build his refinery because he got loans..which the banks were pleased to give him because they know...worst case scenairo...they can take over his other lucrative businesses to get their money back)

Yes,price of everything goes up. But jobs and investment also goes up, tax revenue goes up, and more refineries go up. And maybe indirectly power supply improves...now that gas is being processed instead of being flared...and maybe we can transit to being a producer economy.

If we had implemented price controls in the GSM sector back in 2002...when a MTN line set one back N10000, and people were complaining that they(the GSM companies) were looting our money, I won't be typing this from home. I probably would be using slow internet speed from pre 2004 days.
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Hassan88(m): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
I don't know if Auchi people are this foolish,u complain Benin is bad but the streets of Auchi is almost empty,All ur parents and siblings have relocated to Benin.

Isn't it foolishness to relocate from Peaceful Auchi in droves to a Benin full of witches as u claimed.

The problem I have with my Benin people is that they are too Accommodating, yet these foolish Auchi refugees still come online to spew trash .

Asinine and Brainless.
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Hassan88(m): 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Youngjohnosas:
it doesn't stop d fact that you are an by aboki blood,your statement is so callous and primitive.

Bubblehead.
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Hassan88(m): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jesse25:

Mumu as if witch nor they your village

Goat
Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by AreaFada2: 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Aturitoroman:

Guy sometimes you just need to ignore some useless comment,
na children full this nairaland.
you even have time to quote him self.

He will be surprised how little many are. You realise it when they talk about their childhood fad.
Jamb results, matric and similar things. I just decide to give information because of many silent readers. Many will still be under their parents 10 years from now. grin

At the other spectrum are insulting type, some just made little money in recent years. They may travel through Benin once or a few times a year. They have no culture or sense of history and money by any means is all they care about.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures by Humbleprick: 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
BetBuilder365:
now is the time to be innovative and think of an online business oooo

Learn crypto/forex trading earn in usd lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair / Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death / Side Effect Of Nescafe (coffee).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.