Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home (59638 Views)

Lagos Lockdown: 3 Reasons We Might Have Another One Soon / Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures / Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by fartkay(m): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
One would expect partial market activities and as well traffic jam around ikotun and old garage down ward synagogue but to my surprise this axis wasn't what I use to experience from 4:30am to around 12am the next morning. So cool and calm

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by fartkay(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by NwaNimo1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ghost town......the economy is officially dead!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by holyboss1: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
All due respect to Sir. Coro

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by FacelessKing: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
I've been locked indoors with wifey for a 2 weeks now in Boston.

One thing for sure, this virus is strengthening marriages and mending its plenty plenty issues.

210 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by lonelydora: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Op, stay at home. Sit your fvcking a*s at home. You no dey hear word? Your life is more important than these pictures.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by Ivimilly: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Abeg who get loud, no be all these ones dey do me like this

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by Darkseid(m): 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shey the people outside dey immune to coronavirus

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by xcesspaschal(m): 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
It's beautiful

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by SpacehubTech: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
So dirty too cry

25 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by Chasepark: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Everywhere just dry.... Twitter dry, even nairaland front paid dry pa.... Na wa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by Depot(m): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ikotun sha,

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by kenbee(f): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
God is our strength

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by QuickStandard: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm, I have never seen Lagos like this before. Not even on election days.
I came out of my house this afternoon to see what's up outside, I was shocked, the rate of compliance.

Spread Hope, not Panic

#StaySafe

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by Quelme: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Winter has come!!!!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by Zico5(m): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
God is in control. Corona virus will become history soon. To be sincere, I love this bond with my family. Me that can't even stay at home even during the weekend. My darling Liverpool will never allow that, I so much love football. I woke up around 9:30, ate, play a little with my family. We all slept later cos power holding was doing what they know best. woke up again to see a bowl of semo with egusi soup. To be sincere, family is everything.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by romenna: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Respect to covik one nine

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by ideabuilder: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Most abandoned place in Lagos. The traffic no be here.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by soncomm(m): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nawa oo
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by YummySuits(f): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Will it still be the same tomorrow Some people cannot stick to rules for a long time, before the end of the week it will be back to business as usual, unless it is enforced by uniformed persons

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
E de pain them say we no de die like flies in the street They will soon resort to trying to infect us, but we will still overcome.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by DrChukki: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Is not permanent, it's just for a while.
We will all tell the story

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by kerry57: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Who want to stay for prison until covid end? If u want to carry the whole covid 19 wahala from the govt on ur head, show urself nah make u see anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by EternalBeing: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Testing Kits That Are Due to Arrive in the UK Were Found to Have Been Contaminated with CoronaVirus.

Google it, if you don't believe. Have you wondered why some Countries CoronaViral rate skyrocketed as soon as they started massive testing? Common cold flu has probably made many submitted. It's good to be tested, but be sure of what is being used on you.

Our CREATOR loves us so much that HE allowed TrumpPence to expose the irredeemability of this World before the TRUMPET Sound! TrumPence has fully woken up doubters by exposing the fact that this World has fully fallen to Satan and his enslaved human tools. That the World is now fully being controlled by cold-blooded anti-Life, anti-Love, anti-Marriage, anti-Christ Pedophiles and Satanists. The few good People remaining on Earth are fighting them only long enough to allow every sensible human being see the foolishness of losing one's eternal Soul in a bid to "enjoy" this temporary life on Earth.

Why would any sensible human being not flee sin and urgently permanently focus on being holy and Rapture-ready at this crucial time, with all that mercy of God has exposed and allowed us all to see about this decaying World?! Why still want to build your hope and trust on this Satanic System World? Losing your Eternal Soul for this is not worth it!

We can wish it away all we want, but truth always remains the truth. This man-made Virus shows that Satan and his deceived evil people are fully taking over. He would destroy them too as soon as he finish using them to destroy other humans. He hates all human beings with perfect hatred, including those he has deceived to be his tools of destruction.

The devil did not create us, so he doesn't have the Capacity to truly love us. YAHWEH ALMIGHTY invested so much time, resources and even life from HIMSELF was breathed into us to bring us alive. HE treasures humans so much and promised Immortality for those that don't allow temptations from Satan and trials of this temporary life to disconnect them from HIM that created us all.

Why would you want to be left behind into this decaying evil World? You eternal Soul is priceless and should be unbuyble. 1 John 2:15-29 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world." Don't let the deceitful "sweetness" of Technology get your eternal Soul ensnared, entangled and undetachable from this temporary World of sin. The Doom's Day that would follow after the so imminent Rapture of committed children of God from the satanic World would be far beyond tolerable. Repent, accept JESUS Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Play time is over! Fight the good Fight of Faith nd distance yourself from everything that wants to continue to make you ungodly at this die minute! Focus on being holy and Rapture-ready. We shall not miss Heaven in JESUS' Name.
Like and Share, only God knows how many you will help make Heaven by them reading this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by SultanOfPuna: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Chaii
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by PediakAuthor: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
No traffic... This is the future Lagos
Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by dhensity: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Seun Osewa share us money.... we are hungry. I have been eating garri since

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home by ConnectedMan: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kennedy Onoriode Ovabore Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) / Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully / Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.