Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

True Or Dare switching 18+ - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Or Dare switching 18+ (32276 Views)

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / Truth Or Dare Party / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Parrie(m): 10:48am On Mar 28, 2020
Polymath369:
Truth
where are u from
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by blingxx(m): 10:53am On Mar 28, 2020
Truth
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by blingxx(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Onebottle:
Here i cum
T

When was the last place you had sex ?
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Peeress(f): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2020
pocohantas:
These dudes can always form deep on the most generic issues in the most trivial section. grin

Alfa male: T or D

Unsuspecting lady: T

Alfa male: I strongly believe this Corona virus was started due to the activities of feminists and a simp dude. If not for patrilineal societies, we would have recorded more death. What do you think my lil one?

Me:

Do not allow bitterness to kill you. It is foolishness to think that those who find pleasure in commenting only on the romance section of this forum have no deep knowledge in other areas of life. Most of us can see through your emptiness, even with all your show off. And, stop giving people faux impression that you a professional bank staff, because you are not. You have not even worked with any bank. A professional bank staff will not make some simple mistakes I have seen you make in most of your quack analysis everywhere in this forum. Anyone who has interest in clout chasing like you can always use google to gain little knowledge on any topic under discussion, like you always do, and use same to give a lame opinion like you do in any area of interest. In your every second bid to show off and act like you are more intelligent than every other person, you keep exposing your dumbness.

The fact that you take pleasure in using your almost poor offline life to chase clout in this forum while others who are doing better than you chose otherwise, does not make you better than everyone.

Meanwhile, since you are better than everyone, why not you and I help those in need since this coronavirus has made things hard for most people. I challenge you here, if you can donate a minimum of 5,000,000 (five million) naira to the Nairaland charity between now and the next 2 hours, I will double the amount and donate immediately. Let us help the needy in Nairaland.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by masterfactor(m): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Gimli:

Truth
When last you did your laundry yourself
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by JentuPrinz(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2020
I'm seeing some gay and lesbian here
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Gimli(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2020
Parrie:
where are u from

Edo State
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by pocohantas(f): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2020
Transgenders everywhere.

Time to eat. grin

4 Likes

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by mrblessed(m): 11:06am On Mar 28, 2020
Peeress:

Do not allow bitterness to kill you. It is foolishness to think that those who find pleasure in commenting only on the romance section of this forum have no deep knowledge in other areas of life. Most of us can see through your emptiness, even with all your show off. And, stop giving people faux impression that you a professional bank staff, because you are not. You have not even work with any bank. A professional bank staff will not make some simple mistakes I have seen you make in most of your quack analysis everywhere in this forum. Anyone who has interest in clout chasing like you can always use google to gain little knowledge on any topic under discussion, like you always do, and use same to give a lame opinion like you do in any area of interest. In your every second bid to show off and act like you are more intelligent than every other person, you keep exposing your dumbness.

The fact that you take pleasure in using your almost poor offline life to chase clout in this forum while others who are doing better than you chose otherwise, does not make you better than everyone.

This is certainly the equivalence of a nuclear attack on an unexpected, poorly-defended territory. It is also akin to attacking the Vatican city.

7 Likes

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2020
blingxx:

When was the last place you had sex ?
In my gilfriend hostel Her roomate was there too
T
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by andrewtosin(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2020
Onebottle:
In my gilfriend hostel
Her roomate was there too

T
so they were watching you guys?
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 28, 2020
andrewtosin:
so they were watching you guys?
They don sleep na. I bent my gal and entered from the back
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by andrewtosin(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2020
Onebottle:
They don sleep na. I bent my gal and entered from the back
she wasn't moaning?
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2020
Abeg no need to go to charity,... Just donate 20k each to everyone one that has commented on this thread... grin grin

We all need charity for this period. grin

Wetin I no go read for this Nl? grin
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by pocohantas(f): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2020
Ariza:
Abeg no need to go to charity,... Just donate 20k each to everyone one that has commented on this thread... grin grin

We all need charity for this period. grin

Wetin I no go read for this Nl? grin

Even me need charity o. I am just a hustling evening newspaper. I can’t even remember saying otherwise.

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by kestolove95(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2020
masterfactor:

True
very true
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by kestolove95(m): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2020
masterfactor:

True
very true wire it
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by kestolove95(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2020
holicupp:

OK whenever you are ready
am ready naw
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Even me need charity o. I am just a hustling evening newspaper. I can’t even remember saying otherwise.
Ahhhhhhhhh! grin grin ... You better drop your 5 million naira now so that aunty Petesi can drop her 10 million. grin grin

Hain! This quarantine is already affecting people oooo, now they are beginning to see 10 million as 10 thousand.... Effect of counting the ceiling too much. grin

1 Like

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by SwTeee(f): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2020
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by pocohantas(f): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2020
Ariza:
Ahhhhhhhhh! grin grin ... You better drop your 5 million naira now so that aunty Petesi can drop her 10 million. grin grin

Hain! This quarantine is already affecting people oooo, now they are beginning to see 10 million as 10 thousand.... Effect of counting the ceiling too much. grin

I wonder why HIS giving has to be after mine. Uncle Petesi should drop first, let me double it. Since we all want to be stupid.

Seems his brain has also been isolated from his fingers. Typing out fantasies. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by JentuPrinz(m): 11:44am On Mar 28, 2020
SwTeee:
two weeks ago
What's ur best sex position?
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Martinez39s(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2020
Peeress:

Do not allow bitterness to kill you. It is foolishness to think that those who find pleasure in commenting only on the romance section of this forum have no deep knowledge in other areas of life. Most of us can see through your emptiness, even with all your show off. And, stop giving people faux impression that you a professional bank staff, because you are not. You have not even work with any bank. A professional bank staff will not make some simple mistakes I have seen you make in most of your quack analysis everywhere in this forum. Anyone who has interest in clout chasing like you can always use google to gain little knowledge on any topic under discussion, like you always do, and use same to give a lame opinion like you do in any area of interest. In your every second bid to show off and act like you are more intelligent than every other person, you keep exposing your dumbness.

Ah! Why use nuclear weapons of mass destruction to kill a cockroach when you can use insecticide or a slipper? grin

Meanwhile, since you are better than everyone, why not you and I help those in need since this coronavirus has made things hard for most people. I challenge you here, if you can donate a minimum of 5,000,000 (five million) naira to the Nairaland charity between now and the next 2 hours, I will double the amount and donate immediately. Let us help the needy in Nairaland.
I never knew nairaland had a charity organisation.

4 Likes

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by SwTeee(f): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2020
JentuPrinz:

What's ur best sex position?
conventional mama nd papa style
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2020
Peeress:

[/b]Do not allow bitterness to kill you[b]. It is foolishness to think that those who find pleasure in commenting only on the romance section of this forum have no deep knowledge in other areas of life. Most of us can see through your emptiness, even with all your show off. And, stop giving people faux impression that you a professional bank staff, because you are not. You have not even work with any bank. A professional bank staff will not make some simple mistakes I have seen you make in most of your quack analysis everywhere in this forum. Anyone who has interest in clout chasing like you can always use google to gain little knowledge on any topic under discussion, like you always do, and use same to give a lame opinion like you do in any area of interest. In your every second bid to show off and act like you are more intelligent than every other person, you keep exposing your dumbness.

bitterness is already killing her slowly.

in her bitter misandrist mind all the threads in romance section is a supremacy battle between alfa males & feminist.

i guess she's sex starved , sometimes vibrator can't do the magic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Peeress(f): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2020
Ariza:

Another poor and stupid woman. Nairaland is not only for poor and stupid people like you and poco. With a PhD, loving husband and grown up children, and a portfolio as an executive director of a bank I live the kind of life you can only live in your dreams. You can go and kill yourself. Asslicker.

14 Likes

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by JentuPrinz(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2020
SwTeee:
conventional mama nd papa style
Chaii...One night stand?
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Parrie(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2020
Gimli:

Edo State
U have a name similar 2 someone i knw
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by ibkayee(f): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Have u ever cheated?

In exams.
Lool I giggled, funny
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Peeress:

Another poor and stupid woman. Nairaland is not only for poor and stupid people like you and poco. With a PhD, loving husband and grown up children, and a portfolio as an executive director of a bank I live the kind of life you can only live in your dreams. You can go and kill yourself. Asslicker.
grin grin grin

Alright we have heard you Ma. grin keep living your life, no one is holding you. grin

1 Like

Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by GreatResearcher: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Petyprincess

T or D?
Re: True Or Dare switching 18+ by Petyprincess(f): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Petyprincess

T or D?
Please i heard you are 2 seconds man
Yes or no?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.