Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Please What Is The Name, And Which Car Uses It? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please What Is The Name, And Which Car Uses It? (1237 Views)

Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) / Which Car Was Your First Car? / 1.5 Million For a car. Which car do you recommend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Name, And Which Car Uses It? by NokiaN8(m): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Please I removed this from my radiator fan in the engine, please what can I use to replace it, it already bad so my radiator fan isn't working,
It name, and what else can perform it function, so I can fix it

Re: Please What Is The Name, And Which Car Uses It? by uboma(m): 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
NokiaN8:
Please I removed this from my radiator fan in the engine, please what can I use to replace it, it already bad so my radiator fan isn't working,
It name, and what else can perform it function, so I can fix it

It is the radiator fan control module, popularly known as "relay" by our road side motor mechanics and electricians.

You need to replace it asap for your fan to perform optimally. I doubt that it can be repaired. A replacement with another one that is tested to be working will resolve the issue.
Re: Please What Is The Name, And Which Car Uses It? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Relay I guess.

(1) (Reply)

My 2006 Bank Type Toyota Corolla Jerk In The Morning / Know Your Car Oil / What Is Colour Lights Are On Disabled Vehicles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.