Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Reason Why Imam Of Peace Attacked Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Imam Of Peace Attacked Buhari (3398 Views)

Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / The Man Who Attacked Buhari Vs The One APC Presented, Any Difference?? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Imam Of Peace Attacked Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
My problem now is how Imam of Peace dragged Buhari a.k.a PresidentCovik like tiger generator cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Imam Of Peace Attacked Buhari by sweetsell: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
ExAngel007:
Hmmm

Buhari deserves all the insults he's getting

Your pathetic life is condemned completely, so with the glaring prove this is all you have to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Imam Of Peace Attacked Buhari by sweetsell: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
So his brain only start functioning after he was denied access to the president ?!

viccipedia:
Lol I think you just made this Imam more popular. Every screenshot above is evidence that he’s really an Imam of peace. What was your point again?
NaijaRoyalty:
Rubbish

He was seeking for peace actually .

The presidency's defense is weak and watery .

Imam of peace tweet opened my eyes Never to trust this useless government ever again.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Imam Of Peace Attacked Buhari by mankan2k7(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
He has not done anything wrong Mr man
Re: Reason Why Imam Of Peace Attacked Buhari by wwwihy: 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Iranian Agents

Imam of Pieces

We now know elzazaky children
Re: Reason Why Imam Of Peace Attacked Buhari by sweetsell: 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Choice22:
Op what's your point?

Sad part is you can't defend the incompetence without looking foolish

I am not afraid to tell that if you cannot deduce the obvious point about the imposter denied access to Buhari subsequent to his going ballistic online then your brain is completely damaged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Imam Of Peace Attacked Buhari by viccipedia: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
sweetsell:
So his brain only start functioning after he was denied access to the president ?!

you should read well and be sure or the dates of events before you quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Imam Of Peace Attacked Buhari by sweetsell: 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Goodgod213:
This comment summarizes it all ...
"A stupid president is always elected by stupid people"

Very true a stupid president like Ebele Jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Imam Of Peace Attacked Buhari by fyneguy: 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
grin grin grin

Imam wanted to NEGOTIATE (money)....when the deal did not happen, he got angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Imam Of Peace Attacked Buhari by rusher14: 12:00am On Mar 28, 2020
I said the guy was looking for settlement.

As soon as I saw his Nnamdi Kanu-type photo with muscle-bound men I perceived the profiteer in him.
Re: Reason Why Imam Of Peace Attacked Buhari by martowskin1(m): 12:00am On Mar 28, 2020
Eteka1:
Only fools jump on the bandwagon to support this and other questionable characters just because they hate Buhari.

Keep letting an Iranian slowpoke calling himself "Imam of Peace" insult Nigerians.

U cant use DSS to arrest him so this is all u can say, amoeba
Re: Reason Why Imam Of Peace Attacked Buhari by Choice22(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
sweetsell:

I am not afraid to tell that if you cannot deduce the obvious point about the imposter denied access to Buhari subsequent to his going ballistic online then your brain is completely damaged.
I can see that your brain is menstruating and your one of those people @Imamofpeace called FOOLISH. tell your Dullard, Lifeless, Incompetent, Clueless and Covikk One-Nine birus President to come out and address the Nation. Foolish leader is always elected by foolish people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram And Buhari Trending On United States Twitter / Disgraced EFCC Officers Return To Dorathy’s Apartment To Bully, Destroy Property / Behold The Next President Of Nigeria. Insha'allah. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.