Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive (135504 Views)

Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / COVID-19: Davido And Chioma — Lovely Timeline Photos / Covid-19 : Davido's Wife Chioma Finally Speaks From Isolation (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by egoldman(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Muhylonaire:

Send me your email sir

I sent you pm
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by oodua1stson: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Siberia01:
grin

na Naira Marley and his stupid marlians
remain..

now you act more stupid than the People you accuse you of stupidity
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by newdawn2017(f): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
BUHARIGOQUENCH:
Good news and welcome development...More news like this will be highly appreciated...all this nonsense celebs that have no morality should get em..
May all the celebrities that have kept their voice silent towards the oppressed masses catch it one by one... grin grin grin
My dear I stand with u. undecided
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by newdawn2017(f): 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ustec:
That's not an excuse,
Your Baba Olowo must drop something billion too lipsrsealed
Yes, I stand with u. undecided they bunch of idiots!
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by newdawn2017(f): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
jamiudinho:

has ur father been tested positive
sharrap there, enabler. undecided
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Solotoy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Legits:

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1243626202587369474?s=19
but wait oo y is d virus affecting majorly the big people in Nigeria?
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by peppermint7(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
Siberia01:
grin

na Naira Marley and his stupid marlians
remain..

Marlians no de carry last ode
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Muhylonaire(m): 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
egoldman:

I sent you pm

Seen
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Jurncj(m): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I hope Davido isn't doing this just to trend

I pray she's healed if true in Jesus name, Amen
You can say the least,how can Chioma be positive and her son negative so as David's.
Baba just one trend
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by VillagePipu: 7:34am On Mar 31, 2020
RlGHTEOUSNESS89:

Fool, I'm not trypophobic. Your pictures don't affect me. U have seen people suck out maggots from wounds and this one is nothing.

Maybe if you upload the picture of your mother, it would be ugly enough to repel me.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by VillagePipu: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2020
RlGHTEOUSNESS89:

So
Did why you call mods to ban me for life?
Why are you this wicked, so you want to be on nairaland alone

I'm not wicked, you would suffer because stupidity must be punished. They would ban you for life and if you reincarnate, they would ban you again.
Nairaland is not for fools like you.

Keep uploading your pictures. This is early in the morning. Plenty people who have not eaten salt or pepper this morning would curse you and you'll be miserable all your life. That's how you small children attract spiritual attacks and curses.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 08, 2020
this is what happens when you don't know the diff btw America and London
Ojady:
C'mon ya'll we all know, lying is part of his publicity approach - I mean why do these Nigerian artistes lie anyhow, the other day, it was Ruggedman claiming he gpt jumped in the UK, now this... Just listen to the story: anyone who studies this dude, will know, the writeup is off- not his typical get up of upgraded Agbero style...moreso, over 20 people go on a trip, board the same plane, use the same cups and all, the same loo on his (another lie) private jet... you know, the same shenanigans typical of groupies and, none of them but Chioma gets it...someone should tell this dude to stop with those lies, we aint falling for that isht no more
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Ojady(m): 4:54am On Apr 11, 2020
segunmelvin:
if you were not stupid and a bastard like your bastard ancestors you would have known chioma was in uk while davido was on tour in us this peeps basically upload thier lufe 24/7 on tbe gram

no one made your bastard father and your LovePeddler mother poor free your heart from hate..... hating on peoples success wont make you progress in life you're no diff from that guy wishing Corona on people.

Nigga please!
And your broke ass trifling son-ofa-LovePeddler was there with them right! Whatever!!
Once again fcuktard!
I aint against their success, nah! Its pathetics like you who fall for it, I stand up for
Read between the lines, I aint wishing the 'Rona on nobody...its just too serious an issue to be trifling with...ok, dumbass?
If you spent as much time on working on your life as you do defending lying ass "Liarbrities" perhaps retards who wetdream on lies will know or reckon with you...
Crawl back under the fib stone you crawled out from and come at me again...
I got stamina for days, for bitch ass segun melvin an effing streetside stray,
Who woke up today, to get his lying ass laid...
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Mikefrosh: 8:37am On Apr 11, 2020
FREE TRAINING FOR EVERYONE!!!
✔Do you want N5000 every day!
✔Do you want to work from Home?
The fact is you can.
You've been blinded to the fact that you can earn from home, but the truth is if you learn how its done, and you try, you'll see results.
�So join my Free training where I'll teach you how to earn N5000 daily without leaving your house.
�Sign up now!!
�Click www.onlinehustle.gr8.com
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Ame2368: 12:28am On Apr 12, 2020
How can this be positive the three of Dem have been together and both came back from travelling.........31people where tested Negative Including his son dat he is breastfeeding is also tested negative....how cum between the 32 people only chioma was tested positive for covid-19 sumtin most be fishy sad sad...i can smell sumtin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / Goldie Is Dead! / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.