Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive (135505 Views)

Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / COVID-19: Davido And Chioma — Lovely Timeline Photos / Covid-19 : Davido's Wife Chioma Finally Speaks From Isolation (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Jabioro: 7:32am On Mar 28, 2020
BigJoe19:
250k to over 50million adults, that will cost over 12.5 trillion naira.
Where will fed.govt see the money?
Na now una wan calculate am but when una dey embezzled d money meant for development una no dey think of today..go borrow am after all,all federal government debt are being pay back by her citizen..
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by DOCKY2020(m): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2020
Quick recovery I wish her in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by pajudah007(m): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2020
Vision2045:

What have you and your father donated ? No pun intended

They made their money using their God given gift...

Y don't u query people like Dino and others who milked the country dry what they have donated
and you think with all d noise he makes of olowo he shouldn't give back because he didn't steal from d treasury abi? E don reach em bodi na
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by tayolove12(m): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2020
Siberia01:
grin

na Naira Marley and his stupid marlians
remain..

Eat some cucumber
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
OMG. I wish them quick recovery. But if she's positive & has been breastfeeding her baby/having close contact with baby Ifeanyi, does that not mean.......

Chioma's immune system is very low as a result of breastfeeding, that's why it will be easier for her to get it. Children have stronger immune system, notice we've not heard much cases of children having Covid 19.

Children don't have stronger immune system than us, I just don't understand why the kid who is 24/7 with the carrier hasn't contracted it

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by kestolove95(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2020
Siberia01:
grin

remain..

ur prayers no go work
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by asobo: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2020
Vision2045:

What have you and your father donated ? No pun intended

They made their money using their God given gift...

Y don't u query people like Dino and others who milked the country dry what they have donated
Dino made donations yesterday. I am not holding brief for him though but the truth must be said. Thanks
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Children don't have stronger immune system than us, I just don't understand why the kid who is 24/7 with the carrier hasn't contracted it
they actually do more than most adults. The baby has antibodies to fight it now. People prone to this more are pregnant women & mostly breastfeeding mothers.
According to an article I read, the cells that the virus binds to aren't fully developed in babies so virus has nothing to bind to....can't remember the name...but basically if a baby ever gets it,it would be very mild and baby will recover

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by PopeFlatino(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2020
Someone mentioned this on his IG page , though it's not less than what d boy can do for attention but we will still pray for him
NaijaRoyalty:
I hope Davido isn't doing this just to trend

I pray she's healed if true in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by KINGreignn: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2020
Jarus:
I'm getting more and more scared with this thing.

This is my 12th day in isolation and 13th day since I returned from the UK/France but I'm not feeling any symptoms. But news like this scares me.

Don't get worried or scared, you will be fine. Fear and anxiety kills faster than the threats in most cases.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by PopeFlatino(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2020
Davido just released the single, waiting for Tonto Dike,Angela okorie and Ngozi blessing Sunday to join the remix.
drakeli:
Any Nigerian celebrity that would like to trend with cheap publicity now should just say he has corona virus. Let’s wait and see grin grin
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Mannyemmy(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2020
dominique:
He should get himself retested after a few days and do away with his crowdy entourage for now. Wishing her full recovery soonest
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Nattybruda(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2020
Siberia01:
grin

remain..

How about you and your family?
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Myralison: 9:40am On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
they actually do more than most adults. The baby has antibodies to fight it now. People prone to this more are pregnant women & mostly breastfeeding mothers.
According to an article I read, the cells that the virus binds to aren't fully developed in babies so virus has nothing to bind to....can't remember the name...but basically if a baby ever gets it,it would be very mild and baby will recover

How do kids have stronger immune system than us, maybe I agree they have not developed the cell the virus can bind with, that's understandable but kids are at a level where they require nutrients to build their immune system
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

How do kids have stronger immune system than us, maybe I agree they have not developed the cell the virus can bind with, that's understandable but kids are at a level where they require nutrients to build their immune system
Ok
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Boxer007(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by chinex104(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2020
Sista Chioma ........

cheesy
Hahahaha
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Barthley: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Yeah and you are one of them.

All your Family and friends
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Vaabra01(f): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2020
Am scared.....my dad started coughing and sneezing 2 days ago
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by frog12: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2020
go to the uk and get the virus
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by DeeOne19: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2020
Jarus, true we are online personnel and information faithfuls, however below are counsels that could assist us during this period that I would like to share;

FEED OUR FAITH, STARVE OUR FEARS.

From the Council of Psychologists

1. Isolate yourself from fearful news about the virus. (Everything we need to know, we already know).

2. Do not look or stop looking for additional and scary information on the Internet, it would weaken your mental state and could cause somatization.

3. Avoid sending fatalistic strings and messages. Some people do not have the same mental strength as you (instead of helping you, you could activate pathologies such as depression).

4. If possible, listen to music at home at a pleasant volume.
Look for board games to entertain children, tell anecdotes and future projects.

5. Maintain discipline at home by washing your hands, installing a sign or an alarm for all the occupants of the house.

6. Your positive mood will help protect your immune system, while negative thoughts have been shown to depress your immune system and make it weak against viruses.

7. Most importantly, Believe firmly that this will pass and that the universe is created by a higher being called God who is a God of love and not of punishment.

Be your very best always.

Jarus:
I'm getting more and more scared with this thing.

This is my 12th day in isolation and 13th day since I returned from the UK/France but I'm not feeling any symptoms. But news like this scares me.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Niceguy24: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2020
Firstlady25:
Wish her quick recovery.

Please how can I start a sanitizer business, what are the budget I should have in mind. Heard its trending now as more Nigerians are getting infected meaning more business
which state are you in currently?
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by iammolise(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2020
smile11s:
This is serious

Looks like this virus is attacking the rich and traveled people for now before it spreads to poor Nigerians .

I wish Davido and his family the best in this hard time
Of course!
The rich are the ones who travel abroad making them the most likely to contract the virus.
2. Have u ever heard of a poor man with cancer or one of these big deceases , On some rare occasions might be but u don't hear abt it coz they died before they discover it.

From time poor people have inadvertently been protected somehow from these beastly ailments.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by mirabel9(f): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Drabeey:
Mogbe!

If a cure isn't found soon, the world may pay dearly for its damages.

... But what else could anyone pray for than TOTAL MERCY from the creator.
Wherever this supreme being is
Whatever caused this
Nature's bliss?
Please throw us a kiss.

Oh creator, most Nigerians are really sorry. Our forefathers taught us this way. We no dey hear word for here. Stay one place we no go sit. Na one beer parlour me sef dey now, infact one guy is saying "coronavirus no dey Nigeria"
Eenh, you sef hear am creator...
Na our way!

Common siddon for there, we no go gree. Be like say our wiring...

You just need to help us here, we dey hear how other countries wey no even get reach wetin Naija get sef dey do na!
Boss abeg, you see if we go about the way religious books take talk am, nobody go enter heaven, not even these people.
You See am so?

You too create universe in a way we never even explore 0.02%. Abeg no kill us now you'll need us there.
Just help us carry this coroguy commot, the guy dey vex.

You see how Nigerians dey Straight now, be like say everybody don dey get sense small small. Just take this one draw our ear.

The world is sorry, Everybody don dey learn.

#GoAwayCovid19

lol,

to me as funny and unimaginable this your prayer is,

i think this kind of your prayers is what the lord answers,

you cant question him on how or whom to answer prayers from

even the lord listens to drunkards and smokers for he created them all,

a prayer not well channelled and been unserious can surprise even the lay man to be miraculusly answered.

Please the lord of mercy please help us in this trying times for we have sinned greatly against you.

For we confess our sins to you father to have mercy.

For those trusting on sanitizers and face mask but cant afford it.

The simple cheaper herbal way is to cut onions into water and mix with little salt.
Use this water to wash you hands frequently and thats all

It will help wash the virus from ur hands without stress,

herbal medicines are the best that can help prevent this spread.

Eating bitter kola daily helps build your immune system to fight any virus.

And all this are way more cheaper to buy

try this and thank me later
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Crispels(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Barthley:
Now people will take the virus serious...

I bet more than hundred thousand don get d virus in Nigeria already..

That’s not possible based on epidemiological studies.
While we need to test more people - I don’t think the spread is already that wild. COVID/19 is not yet a “community disease” in Nigeria but an imported one - only those with recent travel history and their close contacts are likely to have them. Testings have been largely limited to Nigerians who travelled abroad and those who had close contacts with them as well. That is why, I think, the ratio between testings and confirmed cases is kind of high - because Nigeria is testing people from high risk countries who have shown the symptoms. There is a higher probability that these people will have the disease - when compared to the average Nigeria with no recent travel history or contact.

For instance, if Nigeria decides to enter ALABA in Lagos State now and decides to test everyone there, I doubt if 1% will test positive since it’s not a community disease like LASSA Fever, Hepatitis, Malaria etc.

So the fact that Nigeria has tested less people does not automatically mean it has affected over a hundred thousand people. It is not a community disease known to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Chuknovski(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Firstlady25:
Wish her quick recovery.

Please how can I start a sanitizer business, what are the budget I should have in mind. Heard its trending now as more Nigerians are getting infected meaning more business

As low as #20 k but the problem is the material is scarce
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by tobby20: 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Vision2045:

Any thing to prove your claim?
The adeleke chop government money
No long time bro

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Legendguru: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Really
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by olarge: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Super story...
Clout chasing as usual.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / Goldie Is Dead! / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.