Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him (60643 Views)

Falana To Buhari: Don't Let Police Disrupt Upcoming #EndSARS Protest / Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS / Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by pasol4real(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2020
Kayceenaz:
It is becoming almost second nature for most Nigerians, both the educated and non-educated classes, to cross the line while pouring out their hearts on national issues. I agree, there are ample question marks on how the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government has acted on and reacted to socio-political, economic, and religious matters; spanning from federal character, insurgency, ethno-religious skirmishes, education, malfeasance, to now presidential invisibility before this coronavirus pandemic.

Naturally, we feel betrayed, used, and insignificant to the presidency. Not paling in comparison to status-quo that should be, your feelings are indeed valid. But letting this emotional pain lead you to hurl insults of all sorts at President Buhari, as rampant online, is an overreaction. As you call him unprintable, reprehensible names and ridicule him through jokes/memes, remember he is fallible, someone's husband, father, uncle, grandfather, and holds office of President of Nigeria. It is enough to beg to differ with and criticize constructively his leadership style plus policies. Using constitutional and moral means to show displeasure are in order. Look emotional intelligence's way.

Disturbingly, some people even wish Buhari death, hoping news of his demise filters in soonest. If that's not a representation of the Scriptures' observation that "The heart of man is desperately wicked," then it must be of something worse. If you fall in this category, kindly stop now! Such comments are humor taken too far.

As events unfold and we watch with disappointment, anticipating the National Assembly does the needful and saves the day, let us (Nigerians) amplify our voices to be critically loud enough, not insulting enough.

©Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen.
Dumb heads every where,
I should criticize him for killing my brothers?
oga no make me vex for you o
I will do more than insult him if given the opportunity
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by onilanre(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2020
Kayceenaz:
It is becoming almost second nature for most Nigerians, both the educated and non-educated classes, to cross the line while pouring out their hearts on national issues. I agree, there are ample question marks on how the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government has acted on and reacted to socio-political, economic, and religious matters; spanning from federal character, insurgency, ethno-religious skirmishes, education, malfeasance, to now presidential invisibility before this coronavirus pandemic.

Naturally, we feel betrayed, used, and insignificant to the presidency. Not paling in comparison to status-quo that should be, your feelings are indeed valid. But letting this emotional pain lead you to hurl insults of all sorts at President Buhari, as rampant online, is an overreaction. As you call him unprintable, reprehensible names and ridicule him through jokes/memes, remember he is fallible, someone's husband, father, uncle, grandfather, and holds office of President of Nigeria. It is enough to beg to differ with and criticize constructively his leadership style plus policies. Using constitutional and moral means to show displeasure are in order. Look emotional intelligence's way.

Disturbingly, some people even wish Buhari death, hoping news of his demise filters in soonest. If that's not a representation of the Scriptures' observation that "The heart of man is desperately wicked," then it must be of something worse. If you fall in this category, kindly stop now! Such comments are humor taken too far.

As events unfold and we watch with disappointment, anticipating the National Assembly does the needful and saves the day, let us (Nigerians) amplify our voices to be critically loud enough, not insulting enough.

©Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen.

Where were you when Goodluck Jonathan was called drunk, clueless, senseless, ogogoro master etc?

A president is a prone to abuse and insult that’s why he’s the father of the nation. So Embrace the fact the your father president Bihari hasn’t failed us all.

My opinion
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by ladgentle(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2020
You guys should not confuse HATRED FOR BUHARI with LOVE FOR NIGERIA. It's a free world, and you are free to hate Buhari and hurl insults at him. While that gives a weird satisfaction, it doesn't equate to a mindset a nation like Nigeria needs at a time like this, for advancement and prosperity.

And no, not all us who are not insulting Buhari supported Buhari or still supports him. We just want want what is good for Nigeria. And we don't see how insulting him will help us achieve that.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by gentlegenius(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2020
Scout60:
I have always hold myself from insulting Buhari because he is old enough to be my grand father but if that man is insensitive to the plies of the people; he should have resigned long time ago.

At his age, he should have retired and given way for a younger person. Most decisions he takes are what his staff feeds him. He is just there why the country is run by another
In Summary:
His position as President, is just a side hustle to him.

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Loveyours(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2020
"I failed because Nigerians insulted me" ~Buhari (2020).
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by dederocs(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2020
You reap what you sow.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by samoney: 11:31am On Mar 28, 2020
how much dem pay you oga?
Kayceenaz:

He sure has his deficiencies. I hope the National Assembly musters courage to do the necessary. Keep applying self-restraint. Cheers!
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by PapaAdanna: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2020
Kayceenaz:

©Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen.

Anybody that wrote this is the most foolish of all men

Who is more insulting than your "old backward illiterate affidavit wielding herder"

He must die!

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by ajayidayo2012: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2020
Kayceenaz:

©Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen.
If buhari cannot stand the heat he should get out of the fucking kitchen..if he doesn't like it he should resign..u can't beat a child and expect him not to cry...for the avoidance of any doubt..buhari can go to hell..I make no apologies when I say that I will consider news of the fortunate death of buhari as divine and most welcome..cos he is and the rest of the political class are plagues..worse than coronavirus

2 Likes

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by johnmartus(m): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2020
Pain him.
SmartMen:
idiot
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by stormborn28(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2020
Kayceenaz:

Two wrongs never make a right!
That derogatory word was needless.
to be sincere, you need slap this morning

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Uchek(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2020
But you insulted Jonathan unabated!

Kayceenaz:

©Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by stormborn28(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Kayceenaz:

Fairness doesn't discriminate. It is not too late to start doing what is right.

When a donkey refuses to move should the owner fold his hands ? Shouldn't he pick up a stick and woop the donkey? Since the masses can't be heard what better mean do you think we can resort to? Some days ago over 40 soldiers were killed ambushed by useless bokoharam ..did your president or any of his lap dogs say anything ? Now those dead soldiers they are peoples husbands Mr man! They are peoples father Mr MAN! They are peoples sons Mr MAN! Or is buharis life better than Thiers ?

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by NWABUKA007(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
This issue has to do with administering a nation
Lives are at stake, tons of destiny are at stake, the future of the citizens are at stake.

Honour should be given to whom honour is due and vice versa.

The office of the presidency isn't someone's property it's the property of all Nigerians. So if the man Manning the post isn't doing well, as a matter of fact the masses need to voice out their displeasure, and if he's wise he would adjust. But keeping quiet or toning ones response to look respectful will never correct the abnormalities

Check my signature
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by capote4all: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
The APC Chieftain on Arise News yesterday, found it difficult to defend the absence of our president at a critical time like dis.
The President should be in the fore front of this fight and not suddenly disappearing from the scene. If he is infected, why hide him? the prime minister of Britain is infected and heaven did not fall and they have better equipment to fight this pandemic. we that have facilities to fight this virus say God forbid it decide to increase than now, we are hiding the president.

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by benny4wax(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
May God never stop blessing you. I am from the South East and I can boldly tell you that the North is scared of the unity of South South and South East. They prefer our disunity more.
DabuIIIT:

I am a proud so called 5% from the south south. One thing I know is that, without us Niger Deltans,you so called 97% are dead!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Mintek: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
colestephan86:

Eni n mi kukute,
Ara e lo n mi.

Buhari ti di agbado inu igo
Odi awo moju fun adiye.

No shaking Bubu.
Let them say!
King sunny ade

Omo ale buruku. Eruu Gambari. Akobata Fulani.

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by DexterousOne(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Mintyguy:
A lot of people who can not manage their lives and family hide under the guise of internet to hurl insults on a person managing a nation. If leadership is that easy, use it to lead yourself to prominence

Just keep shut
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by BigBabyJesus: 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
Kayceenaz:

©Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by sapientia(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
colestephan86:

Lol,
I love engineering but couldn't sturdy it in school so I did computer science.
As I speak I graduated in 2012 and today I am doing my steel fabrication, I own my lil space , a 30 tonn crane truck and I am liquid every day .
Friend ,. Not lax or lady.
Many Nigerian youths are lazy , I say again

Being a kid does not mean you can't have sense.

Give me the figure of all Nigerian Youths and tell me the number who are lazy among them.

You are daft.

Your president went to a foreign country to say his youths are lazy and you are trying to prove its true.

You are truly shameless.

A shame to this new generation.

You are dangerously stupid and should be quarantined

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by tete7000(m): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kayceenaz:

©Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen.

If you call a daft man daft, it is not an insult but a complement. The one that wrote this for instance is not sensible enough. That is my observation.

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by RZArecta(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kayceenaz:

©Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen.
thunder go scatter Buhari yansh, Insha'Allahu Akbar Amin cool
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by redsun(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
What is happening in Nigeria is not exactly Buhari's fault. He may be a good person but the system itself is morally decayed and it is like a black hole that sulks anything that is unlucky enough to go near it. The problem of Nigeria is fundamental and institutional ignorance, there
is no logical learning and as a result, there is no redeeming knowledge that progressively shapes society.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by goaldynman(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
etrouble:

Okay. You mentioned Agriculture. If not for Buhari swift closure of the borders forcing us to produce our Rice, what would we be eating now that Rice is not coming from Corona infested Asia?

What about infrastructure?

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway
Kaduna-Abuja Railway
Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway
Apapa-Oshodi-Iyana_Oworo Expressway
Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway

Those are projects abandoned by PDP for 16 years while they were looting and sharing our treasury.

So railways is Nigeria's only problem?!

So to build incomplete railways is an achievement?!

Oya! go and enter your train now that covid-19 is spreading!!

Anyway, I don't expect a zombie with cow brain to reason like human!!
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by PenSniper: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kayceenaz:

©Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen.

You are as useless as the lifeless despot you are advocating for. To be civil to a a killer, terrorist, jihadist, ethno-religious jingoist, a vengefu saddist and a brazen election rigger ? Be very careful.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by benjanny(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
I would prefer a government whose failure is as a result of unavoidable circumstances and world politics.
To a government who had all available resources to be successful,yet they looted all.Our politicians are not corrupt, they are thieves.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by SmartMen: 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
johnmartus:
Pain him.
reality will set in soon. Let coronavirus and recession hit hard and u will understand the reality at hand. Fool.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by colestephan86: 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
sapientia:

Being a kid does not mean you can't have sense.

Give me the figure of all Nigerian Youths and tell me the number who are lazy among them.

You are daft.

Your president went to a foreign country to say his youths are lazy and you are trying to prove its true.

You are truly shameless.

A shame to this new generation.

You are dangerously stupid and should be quarantined
Lol,
This is all you know how to do.
What did u achieve with your life during GEJs regime nothing
This regime is here now , and you are still complaining.
You are lazy
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by colestephan86: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Mintek:

Omo ale buruku. Eruu Gambari. Akobata Fulani.

Tueh!
Another demented Lazy dingbat spewing trash.
GEJ was here you complained
Buhari is here now , you are still complaining.
Get a life bro.
Oloshi oko olosho
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Onlyonebuhari: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
Blackpearlous:

You don't understand, its not about the deaths, before corona came we have not been pleased with this government.

Seriously from amnesty to repentant bokoharam members, to silence about the lost of lives, to the double standard of this government, it is sickening.

We want change, families have lost their loved ones and the government act casual about it.

Before he came into power he and his party members(APC) spoke boldly against the past president, their mouth was sharp but now they twist the same issues and expect calmness.

I am just waiting for corona to pass, I wish we can show more disgust we have for this government.

Kindly correct yourself u and not we. Workers and corpers are happy with him. But jobless individuals will never be happy.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Itulah(m): 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
Kayceenaz:

©Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen.
[/s]

And GEJ was an orphan that deserve all the names calling and insults.
Uncle, you and your COVIK 1-9 are foolish baboon combined.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by sapientia(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
colestephan86:

Lol,
This is all you know how to do.
What did u achieve with your life during GEJs regime nothing
This regime is here now , and you are still complaining.
You are lazy

A small space to do steel fabrications is your achievement to insult people up and down.

You are a confused pauper.

You are a poor man.

I don't know what swells your head with the kobo you have but it seems a little impress you.

A inferiority boosted mentality that accepts that the if Buhari calls Nigerian youths lazy, they are lazy cos you fabricate steel.

Chai...

Done with you... You are hopeless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors / Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.