Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him (60654 Views)

Falana To Buhari: Don't Let Police Disrupt Upcoming #EndSARS Protest / Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS / Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Friend22(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

He is a bastard Dullard Terrorist enabler with the IQ of a retarded flea

You have not changed and I don't think you will ever change.

And one thing people like are likely not to know is, has your cursing and swearing changed anything?

That's why I say that most so-called literates are nothing different from our street urchin the way they see life.
Just take away the certificate.
They are nothing but street urchins garbed on the adornment of certificate.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by ada9ja(f): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Lastmankc(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Kayceenaz:
It is becoming almost second nature for most Nigerians, both the educated and non-educated classes, to cross the line while pouring out their hearts on national issues. I agree, there are ample question marks on how the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government has acted on and reacted to socio-political, economic, and religious matters; spanning from federal character, insurgency, ethno-religious skirmishes, education, malfeasance, to now presidential invisibility before this coronavirus pandemic.

Naturally, we feel betrayed, used, and insignificant to the presidency. Not paling in comparison to status-quo that should be, your feelings are indeed valid. But letting this emotional pain lead you to hurl insults of all sorts at President Buhari, as rampant online, is an overreaction. As you call him unprintable, reprehensible names and ridicule him through jokes/memes, remember he is fallible, someone's husband, father, uncle, grandfather, and holds office of President of Nigeria. It is enough to beg to differ with and criticize constructively his leadership style plus policies. Using constitutional and moral means to show displeasure are in order. Look emotional intelligence's way.

Disturbingly, some people even wish Buhari death, hoping news of his demise filters in soonest. If that's not a representation of the Scriptures' observation that "The heart of man is desperately wicked," then it must be of something worse. If you fall in this category, kindly stop now! Such comments are humor taken too far.

As events unfold and we watch with disappointment, anticipating the National Assembly does the needful and saves the day, let us (Nigerians) amplify our voices to be critically loud enough, not insulting enough.

©Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen.
When Jonathan was there,Don't you guys insult him?calling him a lot of deragotary names like otueke drunkard,mr clueless etc.This is just the starting point.Brace up for more.Karma has no menu,you get served with you deserved

2 Likes

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by ada9ja(f): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2020
clarocuzioo:

When his online miscreants were calling Goodluck Jonathan and his wife unprintable names, where were you? He couldn't even advise his online miscreants then to respect Jonathan. Or is Jonathan not somebody's father , husband etc.

Please ignore the dullard, he is simply reaping what he sowed.

Ok
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by BABANGBALI: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2020
ada9ja:

What you people knows is his insults and abuse...without physical contribution to the solution of the problem of this country....there are advanced countries worst than this country yet their people don't insult their presidents or leaders...the people that are supporting the government don't insult the presidents is only the poor in the heart and illiterates does that....all you guys do is to insults, abuse, carry fake news etc....u talk about Jonathan and his wife...abeg let me ask you...is he better than buhari? All the leaders present and past are always are trying their best and all they need is our collective support...look at oyedepo that insult the presidency, he obeyed foreign government and disobeyed Nigerian government during the issue of church services...we are our own problem not literally the government....
I guess America is not an advanced country and Americans don't insult Donald Trump? Some of una go dey talk like sey na only una dey exposed for nairaland. Mtcheeeèeeeèew

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2020
SenatorJnr02:

The best comment of them all! Don't mind the idiot op, let Buhari come out physically, we Nigerians will show him love. Odiok ono Buhari!
eyeneka nmi, edem foo? cheesy
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by shadrama(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2020
Buhari is a fool, a dullard an idiot, a thief, murderer, a terrorist. And above all a pedophile. Come arrest me make I see u. And if u quote me wrong thunder go fire u and ur entire family.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by ada9ja(f): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
I guess America is not an advanced country and Americans don't insult Donald Trump. Some of una go dey talk like sey na only una dey exposed for nairaland. Mtcheeeèeeeèew

You and others find it as a reason of coming to nairaland and using social media....but if asked what should be done....dull brains....that white don't insult they criticises with better way forwards unlike some fools on social media in Nigeria...
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by noblealuu: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2020
Kwon1999:

My man, why are you involving Mbaise here.

What do you want me to say naa, shebi the zombie said it's only the 5 percenters that are trolling on PMB.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Angelawhite(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2020
johnmartus:
No Nigerian insult Buhari except your people 5%. And Buhari don't give damn about 5%.
Stale. Very stale
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Amumaigwe: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2020
Kayceenaz:
It is becoming almost second nature for most Nigerians, both the educated and non-educated classes, to cross the line while pouring out their hearts on national issues. I agree, there are ample question marks on how the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government has acted on and reacted to socio-political, economic, and religious matters; spanning from federal character, insurgency, ethno-religious skirmishes, education, malfeasance, to now presidential invisibility before this coronavirus pandemic.

Naturally, we feel betrayed, used, and insignificant to the presidency. Not paling in comparison to status-quo that should be, your feelings are indeed valid. But letting this emotional pain lead you to hurl insults of all sorts at President Buhari, as rampant online, is an overreaction. As you call him unprintable, reprehensible names and ridicule him through jokes/memes, remember he is fallible, someone's husband, father, uncle, grandfather, and holds office of President of Nigeria. It is enough to beg to differ with and criticize constructively his leadership style plus policies. Using constitutional and moral means to show displeasure are in order. Look emotional intelligence's way.

Disturbingly, some people even wish Buhari death, hoping news of his demise filters in soonest. If that's not a representation of the Scriptures' observation that "The heart of man is desperately wicked," then it must be of something worse. If you fall in this category, kindly stop now! Such comments are humor taken too far.

As events unfold and we watch with disappointment, anticipating the National Assembly does the needful and saves the day, let us (Nigerians) amplify our voices to be critically loud enough, not insulting enough.

©Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen.

A man reaps exactly what he sows. Buhari has sown evil and.wickedness. He will reap.exactly that in whatever way it chooses to come. No lamentation can.stop God's judgment whose time has come. His life is not more precious than 2000 people that perished in Agatu under his watch, who are yet to get justice. I wish Buhari evil. So go to hell.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by mcquin(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2020
ada9ja:

You and others find it as a reason of coming to nairaland and using social media....but if asked what should be done....dull brains....that white don't insult they criticises with better way forwards unlike some fools on social media in Nigeria...

Nigerians didn't just criticize, many asked Buhari to shut the borders before the entrant of Covid-19, so I ask how many advice has Buhari adhered to?

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by LudaChriz(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2020
Kayceenaz:

©Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen.

God and tell the dullard of Daura that he is a compound complicated fool
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by BABANGBALI: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2020
ada9ja:

[s]You and others find it as a reason of coming to nairaland and using social media....but if asked what should be done....dull brains....that white don't insult they criticises with better way forwards unlike some fools on social media in Nigeria[/s]...

your master Buhar,i came with deceit, pretending to be Mr know all and the messiah, but we have all seen and discovered that he is nothing but an empty barrel, a very big fraud and a modafokn terrorist. I dey my house come and arrest me

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Jacyeen(f): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

He is a bastard Dullard Terrorist enabler with the IQ of a retarded flea
Is there any way I can add 1000 likes to your comment?

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by ada9ja(f): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
your master Buhar,i came with deceit, pretending to be Mr know all and the messiah, but we have all seen and discovered that he is nothing but an empty barrel, a very big fraud and a modafokn terrorist. I dey my house come and arrest me

Same here to you
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by ada9ja(f): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2020
mcquin:

Nigerians didn't just criticize, many asked Buhari to shut the borders before the entrant of Covid-19, so I ask how many advice has Buhari adhered to?

Olodo
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by BABANGBALI: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2020
ada9ja:

Same here to you
nothing to say again to defend your master the modafoka

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by SenatorJnr02: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
eyeneka nmi, edem foo? cheesy

Idioko! Eyeneka.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by ada9ja(f): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
nothing to say again to defend your master the modafoka

Same to you
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by snowball11(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2020
johnmartus:
No Nigerian insult Buhari except your people 5%. And Buhari don't give damn about 5%.

The day he made that stupid comment about the Nigerian people was the day he lost his position as the president to many Nigerians!
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by BABANGBALI: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2020
ada9ja:

Same to you

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by sheller(m): 10:53am On Mar 28, 2020
u mean same buhari that once told the world I'm lazy?
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Jostoman: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:
The day he stole the election like a thief is the day he lost all respect .. anything he sees he should take
I don't blame buhari, I blame that election rigger called oshiomole
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by mcquin(m): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2020
ada9ja:

Olodo
I don't get involved in cheap banters. If you can't engage in an argument intelligently, devoid of insult; then swerve madam.

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by chiiraq802(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2020
Public number one enemy don show....

That dullard is a useless terrorist criminal old hag vagabond burukutu drinking demon with empty dead brains... cool

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by crownwealth: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Buhari will not go unpunished.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Jostoman: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Anybody who wants to win an election in Nigeria should go and cage oshiomole first
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by chiiraq802(m): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2020
etrouble:

Okay. You mentioned Agriculture. If not for Buhari swift closure of the borders forcing us to produce our Rice, what would we be eating now that Rice is not coming from Corona infested Asia?

What about infrastructure?

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway
Kaduna-Abuja Railway
Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway
Apapa-Oshodi-Iyana_Oworo Expressway
Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway

Those are projects abandoned by PDP for 16 years while they were looting and sharing our treasury.

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by dracosith(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2020
You are just talking nonsense...as he and Kyari has left the country for treatment, may dey not survive.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by chikevictor(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Audio Govt, always finding excuses and blaming other pple for their incompetence, tackle what is ground and stop talking about irrelevant issues.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by gentlegenius(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2020
Kayceenaz:

Two wrongs never make a right!
That derogatory word was needless.
It was needful... For a man who spend so many years seeking the position of President, only to take it as a side hustle when he attains it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.