Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him (60646 Views)

Falana To Buhari: Don't Let Police Disrupt Upcoming #EndSARS Protest / Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS / Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by stanisbaratheon: 8:50am On Mar 28, 2020
Buhari is a dunce. You can tell him that.

2 Likes

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by agentarcher(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2020
Kayceenaz:
It is becoming almost second nature for most Nigerians, both the educated and non-educated classes, to cross the line while pouring out their hearts on national issues. I agree, there are ample question marks on how the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government has acted on and reacted to socio-political, economic, and religious matters; spanning from federal character, insurgency, ethno-religious skirmishes, education, malfeasance, to now presidential invisibility before this coronavirus pandemic.

Naturally, we feel betrayed, used, and insignificant to the presidency. Not paling in comparison to status-quo that should be, your feelings are indeed valid. But letting this emotional pain lead you to hurl insults of all sorts at President Buhari, as rampant online, is an overreaction. As you call him unprintable, reprehensible names and ridicule him through jokes/memes, remember he is fallible, someone's husband, father, uncle, grandfather, and holds office of President of Nigeria. It is enough to beg to differ with and criticize constructively his leadership style plus policies. Using constitutional and moral means to show displeasure are in order. Look emotional intelligence's way.

Disturbingly, some people even wish Buhari death, hoping news of his demise filters in soonest. If that's not a representation of the Scriptures' observation that "The heart of man is desperately wicked," then it must be of something worse. If you fall in this category, kindly stop now! Such comments are humor taken too far.

As events unfold and we watch with disappointment, anticipating the National Assembly does the needful and saves the day, let us (Nigerians) amplify our voices to be critically loud enough, not insulting enough.

©Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen.

You have said the truth, but unfortunately it won't go anywhere. Buhari is Nigeria president today not because of his power hungry nature but the people's greed and wicked nature. A good society cannot produce a bad leader, only bad society produces bad leaders, and this is the case of Nigeria today. Must of us don't want to claim responsibility for our actions and rather blame buhari.

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Facidio: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2020
clarocuzioo:

When his online miscreants were calling Goodluck Jonathan and his wife unprintable names, where were you? He couldn't even advise his online miscreants then to respect Jonathan. Or is Jonathan not somebody's father , husband etc.

Please ignore the dullard, he is simply reaping what he sowed.

Don't minds that progressive idiot. No need to answer him just ask him where is the president. He won't have answers for you

2 Likes

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Onlyonebuhari: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2020
US has over 100,000 cases with more than 1000 deaths, yet they didn't abuse Trump. Nigeria with still less than 100 cases with only one death yet they abuse a man older than their fathers. But what I don't understand is that do they want more deaths or what?
Why the abuse?
The truth is most people are educated illiterate.
GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by SmartMen: 8:55am On Mar 28, 2020
johnmartus:
No Nigerian insult Buhari except your people 5%. And Buhari don't give damn about 5%.
idiot

2 Likes

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by teepain: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2020
nuban07:
I also wonder, the youth ve lost it. This is an elderly man, older than some people grandfather. Is there no respect for elder in this country again Criticize him not calling him names, it can be u or ur relative tomorrow.

I don't understand why we we need to be abusive to deal with our leaders' deficiencies.

Infact, I have studied this trait for some years now and I can say that most times when we start abusing them, we lose our cool and fail to ask the right questions. Hence, we lose the opportunity to engage leadership so as to achieve better governance.

Whenever we start going personal on our leaders, we drive a wedge between us and them and introduce noise into the communication system such that the intended message is distorted before it gets to the target.

We need to be more constructive. I watched people calling GEJ all manners of names and I'm watching it happen again with PMB. But what has that done for us?
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2020
noblealuu:

True, to buttress this asserion, Imam of Peace is from Mbaise in Imo State.

My man, why are you involving Mbaise here.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Coldie(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Omeizadean...

Enjoy your pigsty

2 Likes

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by SmartMen: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are not serious, you elect someone that is not ready to lead a whole country and you expect people to be smiling. Majority of your friends here on nairaland always insults GEJ any time he's name is being mentioned, calling him a drunkard. Keep supporting evil because you are benefiting from government to the detriment of other Nigerians. I have noticed something lately, that northerners hate criticism. I am sure if Nigeria was to be divided, the North will practice full Sharia law.

Lol u are just realizing they hate criticism? My brother they are king of hypocrisy.

You are spot on but if u are just realizing this now, it means you don't your country so well.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Blackpearlous(f): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
US has over 100,000 cases with more than 1000 deaths, yet they didn't abuse Trump. Nigeria with still less than 100 cases with only one death yet they abuse a man older than their fathers. But what I don't understand is that do they want more deaths or what?
Why the abuse?
The truth is most people are educated illiterate.
GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

You don't understand, its not about the deaths, before corona came we have not been pleased with this government.

Seriously from amnesty to repentant bokoharam members, to silence about the lost of lives, to the double standard of this government, it is sickening.

We want change, families have lost their loved ones and the government act casual about it.

Before he came into power he and his party members(APC) spoke boldly against the past president, their mouth was sharp but now they twist the same issues and expect calmness.

I am just waiting for corona to pass, I wish we can show more disgust we have for this government.

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by sapientia(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2020
colestephan86:

But the bitter truth is many Nigerian youths are too lax and relaxed and lazy.

No apology.

You are lax, relaxed, lazy, stupid, foolish and a Zombie

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:08am On Mar 28, 2020
I have realized soon enough that south Easterners have this bitter hatred for buhari than any other regions in Nigeria.

sorry to say this,buh it's the raw truth.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by MrGerald(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2020
He's the cause

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by 9japride(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2020
SmartMen:

Lol u are just realizing they hate criticism? My brother they are king of hypocrisy.

You are spot on but if u are just realizing this now, it means you don't your country so well.
[color=#006600][/color]

I use to suspect it before but was not too sure. But recent happenings have made me to confirm it. Most wicked bills in the national assembly are mostly sponsored by northerners. It such a pity.

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Hassan88(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2020
Nigerians are the primary problem in Nigeria ��.
Argue with your keyboards.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by benji93: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2020
Stop it please. What does the bolded even mean? What matters is he currently occupies the office of the President of Nigeria. What the hell does crossing the line even mean? Nigerians have always been loud about the corrupt practices of our leaders, and to no avail, nothing has been done about it. If Graft continues to become widespread, Nigerians will increasingly continue to become vindictive. They will resort to calling disasters such as these the doings of God, as a way to punish our clueless leaders for their excesses. If the utterances of Nigerians borders on the outrageously wicked, the only mitigate it is to cut down on the excesses, not tell people they are morally wrong to do that. How dare you? Do you know how frustrated people are? You get 3 square meals a day, had a university education, and have a job e.t.c, and you presume you know what's morally right or wrong.? You presume people must be diplomatic and kind in the face of generational poverty? If you are close to any of those guys at the top, go and tell them to fix the country, perhaps we would have a reason to convince our folks to temper their frustration. I may not like the aggressive nature of our folks, but it's acceptable. What else can they cling to? That is their source of solace. A significant number of our people are beyond their breaking point. Walking time bombs, waiting to explode. So if you have access to opportunities, don't come here and say shit. Do you even know what's going on in Nigeria? What people are going through every day? Keep your displeasure to yourself. Such temerity!.
Kayceenaz:
It is becoming almost second nature for most Nigerians, both the educated and non-educated classes, to cross the line while pouring out their hearts on national issues. I agree, there are ample question marks on how the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government has acted on and reacted to socio-political, economic, and religious matters; spanning from federal character, insurgency, ethno-religious skirmishes, education, malfeasance, to now presidential invisibility before this coronavirus pandemic.

Naturally, we feel betrayed, used, and insignificant to the presidency. Not paling in comparison to status-quo that should be, your feelings are indeed valid. But letting this emotional pain lead you to hurl insults of all sorts at President Buhari, as rampant online, is an overreaction. As you call him unprintable, reprehensible names and ridicule him through jokes/memes, remember[b] he is fallible, someone's husband, father, uncle, grandfather,[/b] and holds office of President of Nigeria. It is enough to beg to differ with and criticize constructively his leadership style plus policies. Using constitutional and moral means to show displeasure are in order. Look emotional intelligence's way.

Disturbingly, some people even wish Buhari death, hoping news of his demise filters in soonest. If that's not a representation of the Scriptures' observation that "The heart of man is desperately wicked," then it must be of something worse. If you fall in this category, kindly stop now! Such comments are humor taken too far.

As events unfold and we watch with disappointment, anticipating the National Assembly does the needful and saves the day, let us (Nigerians) amplify our voices to be critically loud enough, not insulting enough.

©Kaycee Naze,
Rational Pen.

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by jaxxy(m): 9:10am On Mar 28, 2020
Kayceenaz:

Two wrongs never make a right!
That derogatory word was needless.

Jonathan was called worse names, clueless one, drunk and some more much worse I can’t mention. This comes when the people are tired of u and it’s what u have to face for how u treat the people u lead. It’s a normal reaction.

Ameachi said we shud stone them bt sm choose to just insult them which is fair and kind enough if u ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by psalmylee(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2020
nuban07:
I also wonder, the youth ve lost it. This is an elderly man, older than some people grandfather. Is there no respect for elder in this country again Criticize him not calling him names, it can be u or ur relative tomorrow.
oga go and sleep..people like u are the major problem in the country.. HYPOCRITE

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Coldie(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2020
psalmylee:
God punish ur father, mother close and distant relatives.I pray these day that ur posterity will be cut short from earth..I wish u misfortunes in every of ur endeavor... Zombie
Seriously to a Large extent it hasn't reached this Level
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by benji93: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2020
If you are from the north, then your opinion is definitely not the raw truth, and quite biased. There are many sides to this.
gowonmaharajah:
I have realized soon enough that south Easterners have this bitter hatred for buhari than any other regions in Nigeria.

sorry to say this,buh it's the raw truth.

2 Likes

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2020
teepain:

I don't understand why we we need to be abusive to deal with our leaders' deficiencies.

Infact, I have studied this trait for some years now and I can say that most times when we start abusing them, we lose our cool and fail to ask the right questions. Hence, we lose the opportunity to engage leadership so as to achieve better governance.

Whenever we start going personal on our leaders, we drive a wedge between us and them and introduce noise into the communication system such that the intended message is distorted before it gets to the target.

We need to be more constructive. I watched people calling GEJ all manners of names and I'm watching it happen again with PMB. But what has that done for us?
nothing, sir.absolutely nothing.
rather than getting effective results,it's the other way round.

Nigerians are real complainers.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by SmartMen: 9:16am On Mar 28, 2020
Omeizadean:
It's just a pity majority of u ill-heads and untrained charlatttans on Nairaland didn't know what is coming for u in the coming months.

This disease is going to wipe alot of arses and dump them six feet down the drain. U all feel u re untouchable as far as u hurl ur insults in the safe haven of ur holes, but remember many that wish Buhari dead have turned skeletons on their graves. Asked the numerous doomsayer prophets from that dirty and gloomy color flag Republic.
As I understand nothing this govt can ever do to satisfy this ravenous and degenerated minds from Biafra. The best thing to do to keep this people in excruciating and endless suffering is to give them the total control of their bloody land. They will eat themselves out in a macabre dance of shame, fragrant disregard for rule and regulations, fake produce of everything and I mean everything and then penchant for stealing like that Orji's son.
The igbo people had one of the most backward regions in Nigeria today because of deep inherent hatred for other tribes which made them impervious to all sort of misrule and embezzlement being perpetrated by their own sons governing their lands.
Igbos are hydra headed monsters waiting to devour itself because what happens next when all this deep seethed hatred has no victims to feast on? I mean when u are all on ur own in this ur Utopian Biafra society where everything, milk and honey, flow in the land, where one doesn't have to work to eat because its perfect with perfect leaders how then do u fed this inborn hatred running deep in all of u especially the strange breed of igbos whose natural habitat is Nairaland? The tweeter breeds are even less hateful than their Nairaland kins.

I write this because of a strong conviction that no other tribes in Nigeria exhibit such hatred against any govt that is not from their side or any religion not their own.
Common we all know even Hausa have a healthy numbers of Christians well known today but such can not be found in igbo land.
Let love find its way to ur heart for one's cos as it stands now no one know who will emerge from this scourge when it's all done.
Don't die with this venoms in ur hearts.

Stop mentioning igbos when it's all Nigerians, except northerners that are calling for his head.

Why hasnt Osibanjo been handed over to by now? This power drunkenness will first consume you bastards in the North who benefit from this government before it will get to the masses, a vaccine will be out. Go and write it down.

God is punishing u all cos once Buhari is out u all will be out of jobs for good and will never smell that seat ever again.

Idiots

2 Likes

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Coldie(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2020
I don't hate Buhari as an Igbo man.

It only pains me that over and over again he keeps making the few amongst us who like him or are in between dislike him.

He came in 2015 didn't appoint our people into govt we swallowed it up, the excuse we gave our own people was that we didn't act well by not voting for him it continued through 4years, we were like even if he appoints everyone from daura as far as they will develop the country no problem.

That 22billion dollar loan just showed us that we have been fooling ourselves the whole time. This man didn't have any plans for us, ans he was doing it with confidence.

Fvck u Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by SmartMen: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I use to suspect it before but was not too sure. But recent happenings have made me to confirm it. Most wicked bills in the national assembly are mostly sponsored by northerners. It such a pity.
till now they have not handed over to Osibanjo. All governors know Buhari is not in Nigeria that is why they are taking actions into their hands.

1 Like

Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Omeizadean(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2020
Coldie:

Am here laughing at the fact that an adult could be this f00lish. An Amotekun calling me a pig, what a laugh, you guys are so piggy that Africa as a whole make Skeets about your level of piggyness. Never argue with foolish people especially ones with pig blood in there genes they drag you down to there level and try to make u act like pigs they are.

Here is lesson number never prolong an argument with an ipob piglet who isn't ready to accept who he is.
So for this reason I will prove to u know that u re pig by not answering u again cos am scared u will drag me to pigsty with u if I do. So bye piglet. But if after this u still reply me it means u re self contradictory.
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by Hezmatosky: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2020
viccipedia:
Don’t worry... the coming week will teach you a very big lesson about humanity. Watch and learn.
Taa! Sharap dere shocked
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by WaleFoto(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2020
clarocuzioo:

When his online miscreants were calling Goodluck Jonathan and his wife unprintable names, where were you? He couldn't even advise his online miscreants then to respect Jonathan. Or is Jonathan not somebody's father , husband etc.

Please ignore the dullard, he is simply reaping what he sowed.

so is this now a political revenge?
Growing up and seeing what most of our fathers were doing was totally wrong, u wouldn't stand up to your father and hurl insults at him or wish him dead.
It was a big mistake voting Buhari. Why don't we rather beckon on the national assembly to do d needful, at least put that pressure on them since many of us are internet generals
Re: Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him by 9japride(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2020
SmartMen:
till now they have not handed over to Osibanjo. All governors know Buhari is not in Nigeria that is why they are taking actions into their hands.
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind them. They can't cover a smoke for too long it will eventually be exposed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors / Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.