Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! (4592 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria / Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor / Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ishilove:

*facepalm.

I give up.

Yes, Sukkot was my friend both on and offline, and yes, I am calling him a nutcase because I have called him that to his face on several occasions. Whatever I say behind you, I can say it in front of you.

Ok o. Just prepare because Jesus is coming soon.

He likened the prophecies surrounding his return as Spring, with expectation that Summer is on the way. Spring as the prophecy or labour, and Summer as the fulfillment, his arrival, or the delivery, so we are in a very critical time period now and we all need to be very very careful prayerful and watchful

Luke 21:30-32
When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

He says this generation shall not pass till all be fulfilled, I think a solar cycle is divided into four generations, -Spring Summer Autumn and Winter, Spring began 20th March 2020, and will end on 20th June 2020, this is the basis for my thread https://www.nairaland.com/5747151/reflections-covid-19-coming-jesus-spring-summer
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
MrPresident1:
I'm writing a new thread. I will be explaining the epoch/time-period we are in in the fulfillment of Scriptures. Just to make us understand better, the period we are in is this passage below:

Luke 21:25-32
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; 30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

Yesterday, I said I was writing a new thread to explain the time we are in, in the fulfillment of Scriptures then I was checking through my threads and I realized that I have already done a comprehensive breakdown of of Luke 21:25-27 a while back since 2016!

I have finished writing a new thread on the passage based on current realities but I think it would be better if you read the old thread written since 2016, to give you historical perspective, and also deeper insights into the times we are in. See the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3469040/indeed-last-time-breakdown-luke
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yesterday, there was a Pink Moon over Europe, this is consistent with the prophecy on signs in the sun, in the moon and in the stars

Luke 21:25
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

The nations of the earth are economically distressed starting from America itself
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
Which of the prophets of God was not a seeming weirdo even though they were among the most educated and intelligent men of their days?

Noah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, John the Baptist, Paul?

cc Ishilove
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
MrPresident1:
Which of the prophets of God was not a seeming weirdo even though they were among the most educated and intelligent men of their days?

Noah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, John the Baptist, Paul?

cc Ishilove

No answer?

I am working on the thread I promised. It's just building on this older thread https://www.nairaland.com/3469040/indeed-last-time-breakdown-luke

This is the epoch we are now in, in the unraveling and fulfillment of Scriptures
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jesus the Way, the Way
The Truth and the Life,
Whosoever cometh to him
Shall never die
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2020
They are planning

Judgment will come only from God. Covid-19 is not his messenger.

The dearly beloved of the LORD has been redeemed.

Isaiah 63:3
I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

He trod the wine press alone

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
MrPresident1:
COVID 19 and all its worldwide associated frenzy is really about the coming of Jesus.

America and Europe are preparing for the coming of Jesus and are using COVID 19 as a cover.

The real reason for asking people to stay at home is the thinking that chaos will be better managed when there are more people at home than in the streets when the trouble starts. Emergency services will respond faster better and quicker when the streets are free of human and vehicular obstruction

An asteroid will strike the earth very very soon. Under the cover of COVID 19, we are witnessing the most massive preparation for this great event. The epicentre will be America and Europe

Obey all precautions

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1. America has cleared her streets and roads, and subways
2. America is recalling 1,000,000 Army, Navy, Airforce, and Coastguard reservists
3. America has mobilised the biggest response and financial stimulus package in the World - 2 trillion Dollars
4. America is pulling doctors from all over the world and building portable hospitals
5. America has activated the Defence Production Act

Isaiah 14:11:12
11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
[/s]

You're losing it, at a very quick pace
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jaeis:
[s][/s]

You're losing it, at a very quick pace

Mumu. Asteroid smash your babylonian skull

3 Likes

Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by byinks(f): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
The world would soon wave goodbye to coVid19 but the asteroid you are talking about is wormwood, which will bring even more deaths on earth from poisonous water.

Revelation chapter 8.

Google "Chernobyl"

Something is cooking in Ukraine.
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
MrPresident1:

Mumu. Asteroid smash your babylonian skull
[/s]
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
June 20 is when Summer will begin.

Everything about Covid 19 has a deadline of 20th June 2020. America and the West are trying to mitigate the effect of widespread devastation [that will] caused by the coming of Jesus by using the cover of covid 19 to build field hospitals, set aside money for emergency responses and prepare the military.

Already, America is on war footing, Donald Trump has declared war on covid 19 virus. If the US government is crippled by covid 19, General Terrence O'Shaughnessy, will command the US Government

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8139223/The-four-star-general-command-coronavirus-cripples-government.html
The four-star general who will command the US if government is crippled by coronavirus: Military puts plans in place for 'extraordinary circumstances' and martial law

Newsweek reports that US military planners are looking at range of radical hypotheticals amid the coronavirus crisis
Should the country's top politicians be struck down by COVID-19 and civil government be incapacitated, martial law could be imposed
Gen. Terrence J. O'Shaughnessy is the 'combatant commander' for the United States and would lead the country if Washington were crippled
The scenario appears highly unlikely, but there are also current debates about whether armed forces could be allowed to exercise 'emergency authority'
The military could possibly serve a policing function if widespread violence breaks out due to food shortages or financial chaos caused by coronavirus
The coronavirus crisis is forcing US military planners to look at 'extraordinary circumstances' and prepare for a range of radical scenarios, including the possibility of widespread domestic violence and the deaths of the country's top politicians.

In a report published Sunday, Newsweek reveals that standby orders were issued more than three weeks ago to ready Above-Top Secret contingency plans if 'all Constitutional successors are incapacitated' and martial law needs to be imposed across the country.

'We're in new territory,' one anonymous senior military officer told the publication.

Gen. Terrence J. O'Shaughnessy is the 'combatant commander' for the United States and would lead the country if Washington were crippled by the current Covid-19 crisis.
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 9:25am On Apr 13, 2020
Under the cover of covid 19 America, UK French etc are preparing for the coming of Jesus which will be precipitated by widespread devastation which the epicentre is in the heaven of this world.

We are now is Spring, Summer is coming by 20th June 2020.
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
MrPresident1:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven

The sign of the appearance of the Son of man in heaven is great stress and distress in heaven, heaven here being the leading, ruling nations of this present world, the wisdom of the world fails, the world economy crashes, political structures collapse, there is worldwide anarchy and chaos and no one knows what is coming next.

The sign of the Son of man in heaven is a complete crash of the economy of heaven and by extension, the economy of the whole world. The economy has failed, the food stores are looted, there is complete breakdown of law and order, and there is panic everywhere.

Complete breakdown!

Jeremiah 25:30-33
30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.
31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.
32 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2020
MrPresident1:
Covid 19 is being used to achieve the prophecy that says...

Mathew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:

Socioeconomic and political distress in heaven, the next is anarchy and chaos as the lockdowns are extended worldwide. Everyman is wondering what is coming next...

With perplexity
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
MrPresident1:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven

The sign of the appearance of the Son of man in heaven is great stress and distress in heaven, heaven here being the leading, ruling nations of this present world, the wisdom of the world fails, the world economy crashes, political structures collapse, there is worldwide anarchy and chaos and no one knows what is coming next.

The sign of the Son of man in heaven is a complete crash of the economy of heaven and by extension, the economy of the whole world. The economy has failed, the food stores are looted, there is complete breakdown of law and order, and there is panic everywhere.

Complete breakdown!

Jeremiah 25:30-33
30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.
31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.
32 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

Now that we are seeing the ongoing fulfillment of the prophecy... And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven

The next prophecy that will be fulfilled is... and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn,

An event is coming that will make all the tribes of the earth to mourn, this should be the asteroid/meteor crash on the earth. The impact of this meteor will cause widespread devastation on this earth. The epicentre of this impact will be the heaven of our world. This is why they have been using Covid 19 to prepare

Please give your life to Christ while there is still time, reconcile with your creator
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
MrPresident1:
Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:

Now that you all understand the interpretation and meaning of this prophecy, and now that we are seeing the fulfillment of this prophecy right before our very eyes, the next thing is to move to the next prophecy

Matthew 24:30 :
and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The truth is that Christ will come at that terrible sound of thunder!

1 Corinthians 15:52
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1Thessalonians 4:16
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

The Trumpet, the Trump of God, the voice of the archangel is THUNDER!

When the dead hear it, they will awaken from the dead. We shall all be changed, from corruption to incorruption.
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
If after all these preaching you are still caught unprepared by the coming of Jesus, you have only yourself to blame, YOU FOOL!
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 1:12am On Apr 25, 2020
Please do not be caught unawares, he is already with us, the firstfruits from the dead, he will be revealed in the clouds of heaven

He is coming, and the time is ticking away. Jesus likens the events surrounding his return as Spring, then he likens his return as Summer.

Matthew 24:32
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

When we see these signs we know that he is at the doors AT THE DOORS shocked

Matthew 24:33
So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Then he says this generation shall not pass till all these be fulfilled

Matthew 24:34
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

I think we can interpret this verse in two ways: 1. One generation refers to one full seasonal year comprising of Spring Summer Autumn and Winter or 2. One generation is actually one part of the seasonal year i.e Spring is one generation, Summer is one generation, Autumn is one generation, Winter is one generation.

But I stand with the interpretation of one generation = one part of the seasonal year
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Matthew 24:33
So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

His revelation is near, the firstborn from the dead, the only begotten son of God, mighty man of valour, ebubedike-Jesus

He will be revealed in the clouds of heaven
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Daniel 4:17
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

He set up the basest. In the last 500years that the basest was on top he allowed no respite for no one.

Your time is up.

Brace up for impact. The earth will rest and everything will be beautiful again when your habitation is turned into the lake of fire
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by donnie(m): 12:12am On Apr 26, 2020
You Christians should not pray for the coming of the Messiah because you're not ready. Rather pray for your eyes and the eyes of your pastors to be open and that you be free from white Jesus and it's accompanying witchcraft.
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 6:10am On Apr 26, 2020
donnie:
You Christians should not pray for the coming of the Messiah because you're not ready. Rather pray for your eyes and the eyes of your pastors to be open and that you be free from white Jesus and it's accompanying witchcraft.

I am a Christian, and I am fervently expecting the revelation of the Son of God. I am expecting the redemption of man.

I do not understand what you mean by not being ready, are you personally not ready, what is the essence of believing and not expecting, it betrays lack of understanding. But it is OK, every man has been gifted differently by the LORD, for the edification of the body of Christ.

God is coming to redeem man not because we have returned to him, but because he has promised, and for his name sake alone. So, if people are ready or if they decide to persist in their bad ways, he will fulfill his promise only because he has promised,. For his own name sake alone

Ezekiel 36:22-24
Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

The LORD is not redeeming Israel because of any repentance of the people, it is not because of the yoke of satan on their necks that he is redeeming them, he is redeeming them for his own name sake alone.

In the redemption of Israel is the redemption of the body of Christ because the body of Christ is made up of both lineage Israel and non lineage Israel (everyone that eschews evil, and tries to practice righteousness- being Christ-like)

Ezekiel 36:31-34 Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
32 Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.
33 Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause [you] to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.
34 And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by Daejoyoung: 6:38am On Apr 26, 2020
Why is the coming of your jesus always associated with death and destruction? Wasn't it thesame jesus who said "the thief only comes to kill, steal, and destroy, but l have come to give life more abundantly"? lf that is the case, then why does he want to kill many again? Shouldn't his coming give us hope and give only the wicked troubles?
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 6:53am On Apr 26, 2020
Daejoyoung:
Why is the coming of your jesus always associated with death and destruction? Wasn't it thesame jesus who said "the thief only comes to kill, steal, and destroy, but l have come to give life more abundantly"? lf that is the case, then why does he want to kill many again? Shouldn't his coming give us hope and give only the wicked troubles?

His coming is the hope of good people.

His coming is the doom of evil and wicked people
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by donnie(m): 7:04am On Apr 26, 2020
MrPresident1:

[b]Ezekiel 36:22-24
Therefore say unto the house of Israel...

From the first verse you quoted, we can see who YAH's redemption is for. However this is what bible says...

Romans 9:27
[27]Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a [i]remnant shall be saved:[/i]

Isaiah 10:22
Though your people, O Israel, be like the sand of the sea, only a remnant will return. Destruction has been decreed, overflowing with righteousness.

Only a remnant of the children of Israel shall be saved. It is not possible for those who have been blinded by a eurocentric gospel to understand truth.

Salvation means SALVATION. We are in the time of Jacob's trouble and with the persecutions come pestilences and destruction upon the earth. There is a conspiracy against the true seed of Jacob which Christianity has helped greatly and still does.

Psalms 83:2-4
[2]For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
[3]They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
[4]They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

It is time for Judgement and only a remnant shall be saved. You can only properly interprete scriptures with an ISRAELITE mind. The scriptures were addressed to them.

So the choice to awake as ISRAEL and repent is not optional. And it is obvious that it will require more judgements upon his people Israel, especially in the territory called Nigeria, to wake them up so they might stop believing and preaching lies and escape eternal damnation.

SHALOM

#AwakeOIsrael
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by Daejoyoung: 7:10am On Apr 26, 2020
MrPresident1:

His coming is the hope of good people.

His coming is the doom of evil and wicked people
So who are the wicked people? why use things like astronauts and the likes that kill both the very wicked, the mildly wicked, and even the innocent?
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 8:53am On Apr 26, 2020
Daejoyoung:

So who are the wicked people? why use things like astronauts and the likes that kill both the very wicked, the mildly wicked, and even the innocent?

He is resetting the earth, and giving judgment. No one who is innocent will be touched.

But the epicentre will be the habitation of the people of his curse
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by Daejoyoung: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2020
MrPresident1:

He is resetting the earth, and giving judgment. No one who is innocent will be touched.

But the epicentre will be the habitation of the people of his curse
So who are the people of his curse?
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2020
Daejoyoung:

So who are the people of his curse?

Isaiah 34:5
For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.

Heaven is the way the Bible figuratively describes the leading ruling nations of this world
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by Daejoyoung: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2020
MrPresident1:

Isaiah 34:5
For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.

Heaven is the way the Bible figuratively describes the leading ruling nations of this world
Why is he angry with them?
Re: Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! by MrPresident1: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2020
donnie:

From the first verse you quoted, we can see who YAH's redemption is for. However this is what bible says...

Romans 9:27
[27]Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a [i]remnant shall be saved:[/i]

Isaiah 10:22
Though your people, O Israel, be like the sand of the sea, only a remnant will return. Destruction has been decreed, overflowing with righteousness.

Only a remnant of the children of Israel shall be saved. It is not possible for those who have been blinded by a eurocentric gospel to understand truth.

All Israel will be saved. Blindness is happened to Israel until the fullness of the gentiles have come in. God has blinded his people by himself not any eurocentric gospel, when he is ready to open their eyes and their eyes, he will do it again.

Redemption is for everybody who is ready to receive the free offer. All Israel will be saved, the gift of God is without repentance

donnie:

Salvation means SALVATION. We are in the time of Jacob's trouble and with the persecutions come pestilences and destruction upon the earth. There is a conspiracy against the true seed of Jacob which Christianity has helped greatly and still does.

Psalms 83:2-4
[2]For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
[3]They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
[4]They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

It is time for Judgement and only a remnant shall be saved. You can only properly interprete scriptures with an ISRAELITE mind. The scriptures were addressed to them.

I am having a challenge with this word 'remnant', but I do know that the gifts and calling of God is without repentance. As all Israel will be saved, and the gifts of God is without repentance, I think the remnant of Israel is the one that escaped into the hinterlands of Africa, this remnant have been in judgment ever since and so will all be redeemed

donnie:

So the choice to awake as ISRAEL and repent is not optional. And it is obvious that it will require more judgements upon his people Israel, especially in the territory called Nigeria, to wake them up so they might stop believing and preaching lies and escape eternal damnation.

SHALOM

#AwakeOIsrael

They will only wake up when they hear the sound of the trumpet. It was never their portion to drink of the cup of affliction, but this cup has passed out of their hands now. When they hear the roar of his voice, the voice of the archangel, they will wake up and come back to life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Now That Banom Is Born Again: / At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death / The Trinity? Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.