Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff (1096 Views)

What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men / Why Do Most Men Feel Insecured About Independent Women / Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff by Carolece(f): 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2010
When one is in great "demand" it seem to take an effect, negatively, how ever the case may be.
I've notice when a man looks well, great body, cute face and a seemingly good life, women are all over them and they know it. Most of them take advantage of it by being a w hore, fvcking as much as they can in a day.

On the other hand. When a woman looks great, nice slim body, pretty face, she turn a man's head almost every where she goes. This generally make her a show off, as she just be spunky, turns up her head and nose in the air and go her merry way, pretending no to notice what's happening around them.

Is that so?? What have you noticed?
Re: Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff by 79733139(m): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2010
And your point is?,

Stupid jobless girl, Hissesss,
Re: Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff by Carolece(f): 1:17am On Dec 29, 2010
fuckilious:

And your point is?,

silly jobless girl, Hissesss,
If you could read with any understanding you would get the poing. YOU FVCKING REEEETARD!

Jobless! Ha! Dumb fvck!
Re: Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff by 79733139(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2010
No seriously, your point is? Are we supposed to discuss a silly topic like this? Seriously ask yourself if you have any brains at all? Your just too dumb to see that your post is DUMB!
Re: Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff by Dyt(f): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2010
Gbagaun gbagaun
royal rumble begins
grabs a bowl of pop corn n drink
hmmmm
tis gonna b wild
Re: Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff by polokor60(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2010
Dyt:

Gbagaun gbagaun
i bet u were the time monitor during ur primary or secondary schools days. shocked
Re: Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff by polokor60(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2010
Dyt:

Gbagaun gbagaun
i bet u were the time monitor during ur primary or secondary schools days. shocked
Re: Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff by chinedumo(m): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2010
i have noticed
nice observation
Re: Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff by Jaideyone(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2010
what point is this dumb poster trying to prove? grin that most good looking guys sleep around? That's not reasonable
Re: Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2010
fuckilious:

And your point is?,

Nobody force you to post really. If you find the topic useless or silly you could have easily move  on. Nairaland has a lot of topics undecided  instead of sitting behind your computer and insulting other people that are probably 10000000000000000000 times better then you in real life.

@poster, I can absolutely see where you are coming from. But in my experience, most players are actually not that attractive.  They just have that swagger, and over confidence that seems to attract women. They know the art of attraction. The dresses well, they carry themselves with poise. And women seem to be attracted to those kinds of men.

As for guys dating beautiful women to show off lol yea in some cases. As we know men and their ego. Actually they have competition with their friends as to whose gf/wife is more beautiful. A beautiful woman is always a plus to every man. They like to showoff. Some silly guys would actually rather settle for a beautiful dumb woman then a smart ugly woman. The guys are not at all to be blame. Some beautiful girls think beauty is all that matter. So guys treat them that way.
Re: Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff by MissyB3(f): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2010
**Wrong thread** embarassed
Re: Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff by kaymoney2(m): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2010
fuckilious:

And your point is?,

@ Fuckilicios I was trained by obafemi marthins how  to do 5 rounds of somersaulting after scoring in every game grin cheesy cool
Re: Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff by Carolece(f): 2:34am On Dec 30, 2010
rokiatu:

Nobody force you to post really. If you find the topic useless or silly you could have easily move on. Nairaland has a lot of topics undecided instead of sitting behind your computer and insulting other people that are probably 10000000000000000000 times better then you in real life.

@poster, I can absolutely see where you are coming from. But in my experience, most players are actually not that attractive. They just have that swagger, and over confidence that seems to attract women. They know the art of attraction. The dresses well, they carry themselves with poise. And women seem to be attracted to those kinds of men.

As for guys dating beautiful women to show off lol yea in some cases. As we know men and their ego. Actually they have competition with their friends as to whose gf/wife is more beautiful. A beautiful woman is always a plus to every man. They like to showoff. Some silly guys would actually rather settle for a beautiful dumb woman then a smart ugly woman. The guys are not at all to be blame. Some beautiful girls think beauty is all that matter. So guys treat them that way.
I mean, I am saying this dude dont know me, and making such silly remark, its truly appauling. I wonder if some of them have a brain, honestly. Some people get strength from inslulting people. They dont phase me because they ar just words, if I feel like responding to some of the stupidness then I will, apart from that, I just make my comment and I am gone.

Yep, you'd find most men settle for a dumb pretty girl more than one whis is not pretty and educated, as you already said. I dont know a single woman who goes for a sdumb cute guy, not saying no girls ever, I just dont know any.
Re: Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff by Youngpo413: 6:20am On Dec 27, 2014
Carolece:
When one is in great "demand" it seem to take an effect, negatively, how ever the case may be.
I've notice when a man looks well, great body, cute face and a seemingly good life, women are all over them and they know it. Most of them take advantage of it by being a w hore, fvcking as much as they can in a day.

On the other hand. When a woman looks great, nice slim body, pretty face, she turn a man's head almost every where she goes. This generally make her a show off, as she just be spunky, turns up her head and nose in the air and go her merry way, pretending no to notice what's happening around them.

Is that so?? What have you noticed?
Nothing!
Re: Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff by kcid(m): 6:30am On Dec 27, 2014
rubbish mchteeew
Re: Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2014
@op this is true in a lot of cases...

(1) (Reply)

True Or False: Women Are Rasher / Gigolo For Mother-in-law / I Feel Evil And Bad In This Particular Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.