Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am (5108 Views)

Alaba Excel Abbey Assassinated In Ondo / Zamfara Youths Hold Walk For Atiku And Lawal At 1 AM (Pictures) / "Deliver Rivers State Or Forget About Any Ministerial Appointment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 28, 2020
Adesina18111:
I heard it too...I couldn't sleep again cos it sounded so scary...to me I felt like the world was coming to an end at that moment cos the sound was heavy and scary around Road block Akure
you should be happy the world is ending na
Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by Jakumo(m): 7:07am On Mar 28, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

At the bolded......u no de go heaven wallahi.....!

Na so my broda. Man pikin must to RESPECT pawa, any place when he mistake go jam am.

Na codisho, make crayfish ben.

Monkey no fine, but hin mama love am.

Who no know, go know.
Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by orisa37: 7:10am On Mar 28, 2020
That smallest spirit is from WUHAN and It's the wickedest. It's more wicked than Hitler.
Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by orisa37: 7:14am On Mar 28, 2020
Akure don't fear bro Satan.
Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by rex444(m): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Charleys:

Seriously man, even during rain they run and hide, until the rain stops before you can see a taxi to go home.

Once thunder strikes you see them speaking in their language as if they are saying things, just ordinary thunder.

Something wey men dey enter rain for night those years dey go pluck mango. Thunder strike we stand there, no man move to anywhere.
thief ....so you even steal mango for night wey rain dey fall make my kuku catch u aswear U go vomit all d mango U chop that night.....she sef dey one corner dey wait

1 Like

Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by dazzlingd(m): 7:55am On Mar 28, 2020
People rarely look up, but looking into space tell you how tiny the world u live in is and why you should take it less seriously..
Honestly, there are more to what is going on in our world than your kind and mind will ever conceive..
Enjoy the show. We may get to meet them in our generation or in coming generations...either way, talking of aliens will no longer be news in years to come
Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by Dollabommie(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Thanks to everyone that commented on this thread ....here is a picture from Akure

Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by Dollabommie(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2020
A picture from Akure

Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by Toluobaeko11: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2020
Dollabommie:
I slept early today , only to wake up due to a very scary sound that I don't even understand. I had to go check twitter.. and I realised I wasn't the only one that heard the sound. Only God knows what is going on.
If you're in A kure, you'll know it's not funny at all. That's not a thunder, it sound like something exploded, and house vibrated. I've never heard a sound so loud and deep. I couldn't sleep afterwards, even our dogs keep mute. I hope all is well sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by Merciful77: 8:07am On Mar 28, 2020
But to my knowledge it rained in Akure yesterday.
Probably it could be a thunderstorm.
Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by Formation2009: 8:14am On Mar 28, 2020
Dollabommie:
A picture from Akure
wow It's definitely a not a bomb blast but a stronger astriod that could create such a crater
Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by Jakumo(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2020
Dollabommie:
Thanks to everyone that commented on this thread ....here is a picture from Akure

Looks like an underground petrol depot tank exploded and instantly excavated that massive crater. That was a big bang for sure.

I pity anyone who was in the area at the time, because they would never know what hit them. Lights-out in one millisecond.

1 Like

Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by Gabriel004: 8:50am On Mar 28, 2020
emerich:
Yoruba people and fear fear sef, common thunder storm Akure peeps begin tremble, we have got Covid 19 to contend with, make una hold ya peace.
This is the real epitome of foolishness. Is he not one of those guys whose small Fulani boy collected his phone from him.
Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by Jakumo(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2020
dazzlingd:
People rarely look up, but looking into space tell you how tiny the world u live in is and why you should take it less seriously..
Honestly, there are more to what is going on in our world than your kind and mind will ever conceive..
Enjoy the show. We may get to meet them in our generation or in coming generations...either way, talking of aliens will no longer be news in years to come

That crater is truly gigantic by any yardstick, so perhaps a force far greater than a petrol or gas explosion was at work there.

That could in fact be a crater left by an asteroid colliding with our planet, in Akure, Ondo State, of all places. If this is the case, then truth is most certainly stranger than fiction.

In terms of destructive power ascribed to large asteroids, this would be characterized as a relatively small example of such space debris, because the power of asteroids is generally measured in MEGATONS, like the yield of atomic weapons that are capable of leveling many square miles of land in a blink.

If this explosion is NOT traced to a petrol or gas leakage, and definitively NOT found to be a large bomb accidentally dropped from a military aircraft flying a night training mission, then the possibility of this massive damage being the result of an asteroid impact, cannot be ruled out.
Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by myright: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Dollabommie:
I hope my guys at Emure-Ile are safe.
Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by myright: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Double post
Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by terrezo2002(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2020
It is looking more like a bomb. it is definitely not a thunderstorm for all those saying it might be. Then claiming it to be an asteroid must have watched too much cartoons and movies. Asteroid cannot it the earth. Even it does not time yet. It is surely a man's doing
Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by Bornfool(m): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Na tiny asteroid be dat, a full asteroid according to scientist can bomb a whole county
Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by SKYloafFISH(f): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2020
orisa37:
That smallest spirit is from WUHAN and It's the wickedest. It's more wicked than Hitler.
virus is a spirit?
Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by HIRAETH: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2020
Truck bomb according to TVC News
Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2020
Fear not / " / boko boys are here
Re: A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am by kumulus(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2020
So of all the smartphones in Akure, it's this "detailess" image una fit provide. Y'all ain't ready....

......btw I saw waters, shit loads of water.

.......yet I await the arrival of the lights, when they appear in their glory. They shall come in peace! Oh eathlings in peace they come.

Lloyd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago / Independence Day Bombing Suspect Dies In Prison / Youths Ask IBB, Abdulsalam, Atiku, Others To Apologise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.