Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Coronavirus: Stop Blaming Adeboye, Alakija Others, They Are Not Our Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Stop Blaming Adeboye, Alakija Others, They Are Not Our Problem (992 Views)

Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' / Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Stop Blaming Adeboye, Alakija Others, They Are Not Our Problem by Honbright(m): 4:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Coronavirus: Stop blaming Adeboye, Alakija others, they are not our problem - VAM Publisher charges Nigerians

By Bright Olorungbotemi(One Class)

In Nigeria today, we set off the gaze on our problems and focus on people that are not our problem.

The Government is saddled with the task and responsibility of providing basic amenities for her populace; and in time like this swing into action on emergency allocation of funds for relief.

Tunde Bright Olorungbotemi, Editor-in-Chief of VAM News while speaking with Newsmen, today revealed that a lot of young people keep on blaming Aliko Dangote, Folurunsho Alakija, Femi Otedola, Pst. E.A Adeboye, Dr. David Oyedepo, etc; and all the rich Nigerians, imposing it as a compulsory demand for them to make donations for COVID-19 crisis.

It's not compulsory or mandatory, doing so, is only out of kindness, generosity, care, love and concern for humanity, he said.

So far,... CONTINUE READING Below: https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/03/coronavirus-stop-blaming-adeboye.html

Re: Coronavirus: Stop Blaming Adeboye, Alakija Others, They Are Not Our Problem by leo6543234: 4:56am On Mar 28, 2020
Download RSA SecurID Software Token For PC – Free Download (Windows 7/8/10 & Mac OS X) with the latest version of v2.7.1. It is developed by RSA Security and is one of the best free Android App in Communication App category....
Re: Coronavirus: Stop Blaming Adeboye, Alakija Others, They Are Not Our Problem by paqman: 5:28am On Mar 28, 2020
What is the one saying but is jack ma problem to donate kit for nigeria , the problem we nigeria have is selfcenterd , we have footballers that are earn 5x than sadio mane but they wont do anything all they could do is to opres the poor and show off their exotic cars. Even the african richest pastor has not done anything significant to fight the virus, all they are good at is to fly private jet . No one is forcing anyone to donate a dime , if you do na your problem IF you no do na your problem. Tell them to stop singing [BAMU BAMU NI MO YO]

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Stop Blaming Adeboye, Alakija Others, They Are Not Our Problem by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 28, 2020
They are part of the problem

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Stop Blaming Adeboye, Alakija Others, They Are Not Our Problem by helinues: 6:32am On Mar 28, 2020
@ op, Even you yourself no fit finish your epistle on NL..

La click, la bend

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Stop Blaming Adeboye, Alakija Others, They Are Not Our Problem by PlayerMeji: 7:04am On Mar 28, 2020
Oga, how many imams don donate relief materials for your side?

This one that you are saying Africa's richest pastor has not done anything significant, you must be an highly unappreciating person.

Is there one person who you are entitled to his time and resources? Even you, personally, is there one person who is entitled to your express resources?

Just know this, as much as you like, give everything you have to the less privileged, they would always remain in our midst...

paqman:
What is the one saying but is jack ma problem to donate kit for nigeria , the problem we nigeria have is selfcenterd , we have footballers that are earn 5x than sadio mane but they wont do anything all they could do is to opres the poor and show off their exotic cars. Even the african richest pastor has not done anything significant to fight the virus, all they are good at is to fly private jet . No one is forcing anyone to donate a dime , if you do na your problem IF you no do na your problem. Tell them to stop singing [BAMU BAMU NI MO YO]
Re: Coronavirus: Stop Blaming Adeboye, Alakija Others, They Are Not Our Problem by mu2sa2: 7:09am On Mar 28, 2020
The same people that are quoting God loves a cheerful giver but aren't givers themselves. Hypocrites! They collect tons of money on behalf of God and spend it on behalf of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Stop Blaming Adeboye, Alakija Others, They Are Not Our Problem by paqman: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Oga, how many imams don donate relief materials for your side?

This one that you are saying Africa's richest pastor has not done anything significant, you must be an highly unappreciating person.

Is there one person who you are entitled to his time and resources? Even you, personally, is there one person who is entitled to your express resources?

Just know this, as much as you like, give everything you have to the less privileged, they would always remain in our midst...

who is talking about the less privileged, on a contary how many imam do you no that flies private jet, am not talking about giving alms am talking about fighting of the covid 19
Re: Coronavirus: Stop Blaming Adeboye, Alakija Others, They Are Not Our Problem by PlayerMeji: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2020
Do they need to drive a jet before they donate to fight the virus?

You can see how your judgment is one sided... You woke up thinking pastors should fight the virus like they are the only ones on earth.

Stay woke, bro.

paqman:
who is talking about the less privileged, on a contary how many imam do you no that flies private jet, am not talking about giving alms am talking about fighting of the covid 19
Re: Coronavirus: Stop Blaming Adeboye, Alakija Others, They Are Not Our Problem by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Sharap there.. they are all billionaires they should give some of their money to the poor grin grin grin
As at today Nigeria is the capital of poverty in the world including you the OP!
Re: Coronavirus: Stop Blaming Adeboye, Alakija Others, They Are Not Our Problem by Tomide007: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2020
paqman:
I hope you've also donated in your own little way. Its not the responsibility of those guys to give you jack. If they give thank them. The government is the problem, let's stop crucifying people for being rich.
Re: Coronavirus: Stop Blaming Adeboye, Alakija Others, They Are Not Our Problem by paqman: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Tomide007:

I hope you've also donated in your own little way. Its not the responsibility of those guys to give you jack. If they give thank them. The government is the problem, let's stop crucifying people for being rich.
who told you am expecting them to give me something. We all no nigeria as failed us as a country, i used sadio mane as an example , as matter of fact no nigeria footballer died all alive as done a cent of what mane did in is village in senegal
Re: Coronavirus: Stop Blaming Adeboye, Alakija Others, They Are Not Our Problem by paqman: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Do they need to drive a jet before they donate to fight the virus?

You can see how your judgment is one sided... You woke up thinking pastors should fight the virus like they are the only ones on earth.

Stay woke, bro.

do you no what it really cost to acquire a jet ? Dont be mislead bro i myself am a christian , if you by chance ever hear oyedepo and the likes lay emphasis on tithe payment you will think tithe is a gateway to heaven. The moral of my story the mases have contribute a lot to their fortune, let them contribute and little back to the mases
Re: Coronavirus: Stop Blaming Adeboye, Alakija Others, They Are Not Our Problem by PlayerMeji: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
Don't be misled.. I myself am a Muslim so if our imams stop preaching violence in our mosques and show empathy where it's due, they would certainly make a lot of impact.

The churches are easy to attack because they allow freedom of speech and associations whereas our imams preach apostasy for anyone who uses his actions to impede the works of Allah including saying the truth when you see it or have you not thought about it, that what kind of preaching can an islamic faithful listen to that would make him pick bombs and go to kill Muslims even in the mosques.

The moral of my story is that when we call out pastors in all fairness we should endeavor to call out their counterparts, imams and Islamic clerics, MURIC and the likes too.

Let them contribute to the development of antiviral agents that would stop Corona virus from killing us all.

paqman:
do you no what it really cost to acquire a jet ? Dont be mislead bro i myself am a christian , if you by chance ever hear oyedepo and the likes lay emphasis on tithe payment you will think tithe is a gateway to heaven. The moral of my story the mases have contribute a lot to their fortune, let them contribute and little back to the mases

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Defeated Shekau Playing Double Games With His Sponsors – CATE / Nnamdi Kanu Produces Video Evidence To Prove That Buhari Is...... / IPOB: Those Arrested By Police Not Our Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.