Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos (18626 Views)

Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by danie09(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2010
Please help US beg BRIG GEN TSIGA (D.G NYSC) to re-deploy we youth corpers out of plateau state
Am saying this because am serving in jos south local government and on the 20th of december my host community (vom) was attacked and three people were reported killed
Most of us Ąrε̲̣̣̣̥ also lucky that we were already in our respective homes for the xmass holiday before the dec 24 explosions.
Though NYSC is of great importance to all the states in the federation (plateau state inclusive),
But its saddening to see innocent graduates who Ąrε̲̣̣̣̥ embarking on ɑ̣̣̇̇ national assigmnents getting murdered in ɑ̣̣̇̇ crisis they know nothing about.
If save us before something terrible happens.

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by PhysicsQED(m): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2010
Where are the 10,000 soldiers? GEJ, the whole world is watching. Mr. Commander-in-chief.

Move in, and wipe out the jihadist pieces of shi-t so brutally that they won't dare it again.

EXTREME force is needed here. To send a message.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by san26dy(f): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2010
God help our country Nigeria.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by vanunu: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2010
Jos has always known violence, contrary to popular held opinion, it was in jos that the first genocide of the Igbos took place in 1945, when the natives and the housa-fulani killed hundreds of Igbos over a minor disagreement in the then Jos main market. Also in 1966, thousands of Igbos were again killed in Jos by the same people, and Gowon pretended that nothing happened. I pray that the current situation will not degenerate to another Afghanistan or Pakistan.

Violence is not good, and people should not support or turn-a-blind-eye to it no matter whether it concerns them or not.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by hollars(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2010
i beleive extreme actions should be taken against extreme muslims, if you know what im talking about.
they should not be jailed for life anymore, its a waste of goverment money feeding these bastards in prison, they should be stoned to death in public, straped naked to a tree,
God will come to our rescue and punish them all,
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by hilli666(m): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2010
It is one thing if people know that there is a war going on, that way they can be better prepared either to fight or flee. It is another thing when people think that there is peace, and are settling in with their families for the Christmas holidays, only to be massacred and slaughtered like cattle. If the government can't protect us, the they should allow us arm ouself to the teeth. So next time I hear some Islamic extremist terrorist mob shouting outside my window trying to kill all and everbody, I can simply load my AK47 and send them to their 72 virgins early. The government has to find some way to even the playing field. I hate sneak attacks, that is some cowardly shit, hidden bombs and flash mobs. Next time send a text message saying you're coming, and you'd be supprised how different the results would be. After all if your God sent you, then you have nothing to worry about, why hide bombs and run away. Form your own army (If America will let you) and let us meet in the battle field the rest is for history to decide.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by Adamo84(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2010
Muslims dnt kill innocent people,Meanin dis Boko Haram people are nt Muslims.Faqot.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by phreakabit(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2010
Where are the 10,000 soldiers? GEJ, the whole world is watching. Mr. Commander-in-chief.

Move in, and wipe out the jihadist pieces of shi-t so brutally that they won't dare it again.

EXTREME force is needed here. To send a message.

Bro, I am with you!
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by phreakabit(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2010
Muslims dnt kill innocent people,Meanin dis Boko Haram people are nt Muslims.Faqot.

Not all Muslims do. But muslims are the only followers of a particular religion, who kill people.
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by yawahab: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
thank you I've been in teriam in this forum ...[url].[/url]http://backlingximpel..com/2013/12/contoh-link-free-movie-in-download.html.
I would like to ask anyone know about SEO?
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by simpleseyi: 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
martin123: i am still waiting for the cows (muslims) to make comments. remember you guys are zombies, a bomb will bring own more than a million, and yet you struck.mmmmmmmmmm! i saw the pictures

You call me a cow and a zombie because I am a Muslim, what do I call you a Christian then?
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by simpleseyi: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
danie09: Please help US beg BRIG GEN TSIGA (D.G NYSC) to re-deploy we youth corpers out of plateau state
Am saying this because am serving in jos south local government and on the 20th of december my host community (vom) was attacked and three people were reported killed
Most of us Ąrε̲̣̣̣̥ also lucky that we were already in our respective homes for the xmass holiday before the dec 24 explosions.
Though NYSC is of great importance to all the states in the federation (plateau state inclusive),
But its saddening to see innocent graduates who Ąrε̲̣̣̣̥ embarking on ɑ̣̣̇̇ national assigmnents getting murdered in ɑ̣̣̇̇ crisis they know nothing about.
If save us before something terrible happens.

Did you go to Jos unarmed? Are you not ready to defend yourself? Since, the government cannot protect you, it is better you protect yourself and your parents' investment. I will never be so Godly to go to the Northern Nigeria with just the Bible and Koran.

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by misep(f): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Which way Nigeria
Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by cashkid18(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
misep: Which way Nigeria
check d date of dis thread ist ;grin grin

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Explosion Today in Jos by meforyou1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
Put all this blame on Gowon that said "to keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done"
Just pity plateau Christians who these stoopid Fulani nomads are murdering

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law / Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure / Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.