Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) (87313 Views)

I Visited The Morgue Unprepared / 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths / COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by shogsman(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2020
I checked yesterday and they had around 84k cases,now they have 104k cases.
How in God's name did they get 20,000 cases per day,they lack awareness and they're very stubborn.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2020
cenaman:
So United States of America can be these humble? Imagine USA are begging doctors to apply for visa. Choronavirus bae.

guy jump down from dat tree
grab d damn axe n finish dat lion off

u hanging on dat tree is death
so jumping down n picking d axe to defend ursef
highest na sma injury
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by Chuksyno(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2020
ednut1:
They will still use it to carry sausage and chicken later. The west spends trillions on defence and lesser on health. Duh
Oga US is not China where nothing is a waste.
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by sylve11: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2020
madridguy:
And someone is behind this shit, as in this is prepared with someone's brain inside the laboratory for the purpose known to them alone.

i don't want to believe this. sad cool
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by LordAzubuike(f): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2020
njideoby:
Why refrigerate the bodies and not cremate or bury them asap?
If your mama dey among the victim wey die for Corona virus? Would you have suggested the government cremate her body for una?
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2020
njideoby:

Well, to give people the chance to bury their deceased loved ones in a befitting manner.

With the pandemic ravaging everywhere, burial activities will probably be hindered.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2020
I pity for Nigeria!!!
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2020
Where are those anti Christ free mason world billionaires, Beyonce for entertainment and those for economic, technology and medicine let them tell us Lucifer's plan, someone told me they had a secret meeting last year, and Lucifer was there...lmao

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by frog12: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2020
end of the world. let the apocalypse begin
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2020
Davash222:

We need the help more.

Good morning

May God have mercy on Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by Okikaneseokwu: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2020
kikero:

Who prepared the plague of 1340-60 and the spanish flu virus pandemic of 1918??

Black death 1346-50 and not 1340-60

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by azadus18: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2020
i swear..na only God can save us...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by Judybash93(m): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where are our annointed men of God?

I really want them to go to the red zone and start their miracles.
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by Judybash93(m): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Well, to give people the chance to bury their deceased loved ones in a befitting manner.

With the pandemic ravaging everywhere, burial activities will probably be hindered.

Lol... They should better cremate them. It's better to be safe than sorry.
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by MERCHANDISER: 10:50am On Mar 28, 2020
Bioweapon
China vs US.
wetin concern us
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by Sheuns(m): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2020
madridguy:
And someone is behind this shit, as in this is prepared with someone's brain inside the laboratory for the purpose known to them alone.

God help the human race.

God help Nigeria, protect Nigerians and heal our land. Ameen

According to how the virus mutates and operates, it doesn’t seem like something engineered. It’s more like a natural virus existing in animals. If it were engineered it won’t behave in such intelligent manner. It isn’t proven to be lab made.
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by Suky01(m): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2020
Nukilia:
Those who rained bombs on innocent people yesterday are being visited by the angel of destruction today grin grin

Flawed analogy both the people the bomb rained on and the people who fired bomb are dying
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by Okikaneseokwu: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
To help people with Corona Virus, I'm giving out 1 Million Naira to 70-120 Lucky Winners on Nairaland today by 6pm.

Please check my post on Nairaland by 6pm to confirm.

I'm not here to scam anyone. I've registered my account since 2007 and you can check my profile.

Quote: If you don't believe anything, you can never enjoy anything.
God bless you in advance
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Where are those anti Christ free mason world billionaires, Beyonce for entertainment and those for economic, technology and medicine let them tell us Lucifer's plan, someone told me they had a secret meeting last year, and Lucifer was there...lmao
Lol,as the bible will say:"for the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing,but to us it is the power of God who believe.for it is written
'i will destroy the wisdom of the wise,the intelligence of the intelligent I will Frustrate'.
Where is the wise person?the teacher of the law?the philosopher?...has God not made foolish the wisdom of this world?
For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom,and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.
For God choose the foolish things of this world to shame the wise,the weak things of this world to shame the strong.
God choose the lowly things,the despised things and the things that are not to nullify the things that are...,so that no one may boast before him.
1st Corinthians 1:18-29

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by noisy45(m): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2020
kikero:

Who prepared the plague of 1340-60 and the spanish flu virus pandemic of 1918??

The possible cure for covid 19 is white blood cells from treated, negative tuberculosis patients
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by Nukilia: 10:55am On Mar 28, 2020
Suky01:

Flawed analogy both the people the bomb rained on and the people who fired bomb are dying
Conversation left for the smart...
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by Emotionss: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
njideoby:

Because people are dying faster than they are being cremated.
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by HarunaWest(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Jacqueline22:
God help them
This is God Help Us not them Alone.
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by frog12: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2020
and me think america has gold plated roads, i know no sey he be like dis
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by Basher8583: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2020
Sonfethopia:

They arw not refregirating them. Moturary no get space again. They need to be disposed there first.

Nopes.... Full cremation
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by Fulcrum15: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2020
Even when its obvious they are better prepared than others,they still complain. Now just imagine what our situation will look like if this cases explode exponentially.
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by Basher8583: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2020
Glink2018:

Cremation in not in US law. For the govt to cremate, there will be an enabling law

How do you just sit down behind your mobile to lie so convincingly like this.
Must you display your ignorance with so much pride?

Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by Ezmans: 11:13am On Mar 28, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where are our annointed men of God?
pls who is a man of GOD?
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
China ate bushmeat, but the whole world is suffering from it

AnUmChjm
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2020
Jacqueline22:
God help them
You must feel we are better off shocked cheesy
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2020
God help your children we need your miracle
Re: COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:20am On Mar 28, 2020
Niggmatic:

You are Sithole my friend.

Abi you no dey see shit every where you go in Nigeria? That is the definition of shithole cheesy
It depends on our respective neighborhood

I agree with you that urs has shit everywhere
Educate ur neighbors and relatives shiting everywhere on the need to maintain good hygiene.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) / Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.